Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Unbreakable Bond Chapter 6 - The Wedding (Leah’s POV)








Chapter 6 - The Wedding (Leah’s POV)


I kept my gaze focused on Alex as we pulled away. She was sitting in the back seat watching as the distance between her and Liam increased. She had a single tear rolling down her face, at first, then she saw the same thing I saw in the side mirror. Liam collapsed to the ground clutching his chest and we all could hear as he yelled for her to come back then he screamed her name. He was feeling his pain plus hers. As soon as she saw this and heard it, she burst into tears and heart wrenching sobs tore through her chest. She collapsed on the back seat like he was on the ground, clutching her stomach.

Of course Steve didn’t understand and I really couldn’t help him either. She was torn in two. I really wish we hadn’t come here, but if they were meant to be, they would have seen each other some time.

On our trip home, Alex became very quiet after the tears and sobs. I knew why she felt this way, but there was really nothing I could do to make it better for her. I also knew that Lyam was probably worse. I didn’t know what to do for either of them. I know I didn’t want to move back to reservation, I was finally happy with my life. What was I supposed to do? Part of me was a little upset that she was destined to be with Sam’s son. I wasn’t destined to be with Sam, in my heart I know I was really meant for Steve. Even if I didn’t imprint on him, I truly loved him.

The whole plane trip Alex sat there staring out the window. My heart was breaking for her. I knew how it felt to love like that, well not as powerful as that, but to feel that kind of love for someone.

When we got home she went straight to her room and didn’t come out. At night I could hear her crying softly. She thought I couldn’t hear her, but of course I could. I had made a deal with myself. I had decided that I would have the wedding at the reservation. The wedding was only a couple of weeks away.

The planning was almost done, we had two more fittings for our dresses and other than that there was nothing left. We just had to wait it out. Alex wasn’t doing so good waiting it out.



She wouldn’t talk to anyone, not even me or Carolyn. She came over several times since we came back and Alex wouldn’t even let her in her room. Alex did do one thing though, the day we got back, she called Taylor. I don’t know what actually happened, but she stopped talking to him and he stopped calling the house. I guess she felt the connection was strong enough between her and Liam that she let Taylor go. She wouldn’t even go outside. I knew she was counting down the days until we headed back. One night I went into her room to tell her goodnight and noticed that her calendar was marked down till that date, which was circled in bright red. She had placed a red lipstick kiss on it.

Finally after about four days of locking herself in her room, she let Carolyn in her room. I could hear her telling Carolyn all about Lyam and smiled. Maybe she would be okay, at least till we headed there for the wedding and she had to come back home. But, I had a surprise for her. I had arranged for her to stay with my mom while we went on our honeymoon.

I had another surprise for her, but I had to discuss it with her dad first. I planned on doing just that tonight at dinner, so I told Alex she could go out with Carolyn to the movie’s tonight. Come on, it was the first time she even acted like she wanted to do anything. So I let her. I made a nice dinner for Steve, set the table and waited for him to come home. It didn’t take him too long. He came in with a smile and kissed me just like every other night. He asked about Alex and I told him I had agreed to let her go out with Carolyn to the movie’s.

“Wow, I guess she’s getting better then,” he said. I looked at him and smiled.

“Steve, I have one last thing I need to do for the wedding before we leave. But, it’s something that I have to talk to you about first.” I was so nervous. I was worried he would say no and I wanted this with my whole heart.

“Go ahead Leah, you know you can ask me anything,” he told me taking my twitching hand.

“Okay, I want Alex to have a special part in the wedding. She’s going to be a large part of my life more like she already is a large part of my life and well I ………” I mumbled and fumbled for the right words to say, I had no clue how to tell him what I wanted.

“Leah, tell me what you want Alex to do. I’m sure she’ll do it, she loves you and you know that.” He was making small circles on my hand with his thumb.

“Okay, here it is. I want to adopt Alex and give her a ring during the wedding. I want to promise to always be there for her. I want to be more to her than just someone married to her dad. I want to be her mom.” I looked down waiting for it, but of course nothing came. Steve rounded the table towards me, placed his two hands on either side of my face and kissed my cheeks.

“Leah, I would love that. I know Alex would too. She loves you so much, almost as much I do. Leah you are an amazing woman and an amazing mom. I can’t wait to have our own little one. God, Leah I love you so much, the love I have for you grows more and more every day. I didn’t know I could love again, then you came into our lives and look at us, were a happy and loving family. I can’t wait to marry you.” He picked me up and carried me to our room.

He gently placed me on our bed and placed soft kisses on my lips. Then he went down my neck to my collarbone. I sat up and took off my shirt and removed his as well. I loved to look at his beautifully sculpted chest. He had a washboard stomach that I couldn’t get enough of. I ran my fingertips down that amazing chest and I heard him suck in his breath. That was all it took. After that he acted like a man that hadn’t had food in a long time, like he was starving baby. He ate me all up and I guess I tasted good to him because boy, was he moaning. He put all his weight on his right arm and looked down at me and I could see the most beautiful light in his eyes. His lips crashed on mine, his tongue caressed my bottom lip lightly and I granted him entrance into my mouth.

Our tongues collided and did a sensual dance of lovers. Then our bodies did that same dance. Our hands were tangled into each other’s hair…like I said I can’t enough of this man. He slowly, tortuously moved his hand down my neck to my breast and when he finally made it, he took my left one into his mouth and flicked my erect nipple with his tongue, then swirled it sensuously.

“Oh God!” I moaned. I heard him snicker, but I didn’t give a fuck, he was making me come before anything happened. OH HOT DAMN, the man had a talent with his tongue.

He did the same thing with the right breast, but this time when he pulled away he blew cold air on it to make my already erect nipple even harder. A hiss went through my teeth, but, it felt so good.

His hands and mouth left my breasts and again with the slow and sensual shit, he made his way to my lady parts. He placed his mouth on the inside of my thigh and kissed down to my knee and back up and then switched to the other one. What was he trying to do, kill me?

He got to the place I desperately needed him to be and I let out a loud scream. “Fuck!” That’s when we heard the door shut. Oh shit, she’s home. I couldn’t take this, he told me to be quiet and maybe she would go straight to her room. We got lucky, she yelled that she was home and went straight to her room. Thank you God!

He placed his fingers at my opening and inserted a finger and I sucked in my gasp. He pulled it out and inserted two fingers this time. I knew as soon as he put his mouth and that amazing tongue there I wouldn’t last that long and I was right. As soon as I made that thought in my head, he plunged into me with his tongue.

“OH MY GOD!” I screamed. He muffled my scream with his mouth this time.

Steve then placed his fingers in me as well, taking his tongue and moving it to my clit and grazing it with his teeth. I again moaned his name this time in his mouth. That was it, I felt myself tighten around his fingers and I felt my body shudder and buck up towards him.

“God Steve, please. I want to feel you inside me. Please!” I begged. I can’t believe I’m marrying this man and could have this for the rest of my life.

He gave me exactly what I wanted and plunged his cock into me with a hard and fast thrust. He started out slow but still hard, and hot holy hell, I knew I wasn’t going to last long at all and again I would be floating in a pool of heaven. It didn’t take to long for either of us, he came and screamed my name, I didn’t get to his mouth fast enough to muffle it either. We stayed totally still, with him still inside of me, to make sure Alex didn’t come to check if we were okay. We laughed at ourselves and that made our bodies grind together and sent a vibration through us which made Steve and I start all over again.


The next two weeks went by like a flash of lighting crossing the sky. Before I knew it, my wedding was five days away and we were heading back to the reservation.

Alex and Carolyn were sitting behind us on our flight there, they were chatting and giggling. I knew why Alex was acting like this. I was so happy that she was happy again. Steve and I had gone the next day after our little talk and made it official. We had gone and picked out a diamond ring for her and a matching diamond bracelet. I was taking her out the day before the wedding and Steve and I were going to tell her, and I was going to give her the bracelet to wear with her dress for the wedding. I was a little scared again of what she would say, but I did know that she loved me and I was already her mom, to me at least.


We arrived at the airport and the girls flew off the plane so fast, I smiled at them. Alex had the hugest smile on her face. When we got to the baggage claim she was all giggly with Carolyn, Steve and I was laughing so hard at them. That’s when I saw them-Sam and Emily was standing there with my mom and Seth. Alex ran to Lyam and jumped into his arms. He swung her around and they were laughing together, while Carolyn was standing there. I heard Alex telling him how much she missed him and that brought a huge smile to his face. I hugged my mom and my brother-that’s when I noticed him- he was staring at Carolyn. OH SHIT! Emily and I both just shook our heads at each other and hugged. I greeted Sam and he and Steve got our bags.

On the way there, Alex rode with Emily and Sam. Of course I saw that coming, she wanted to be with Lyam. I didn’t let it get to me though. Carolyn on the other hand looked upset about it. She was in the front seat next to Seth, who was driving. My mom, Steve and I were in the back of my mothers car. I watched Seth, he didn’t seem to know what to do. I wasn’t sure if he had imprinted on Carolyn, but I intended to find out before this day was over.

The car ride to mom’s was very quiet; I know mom had seen what I did. Seth kept peeking over and looking at Carolyn, I knew it. I give up! We got to the house in record time, I thought Seth wanted to get out of that car fast. As soon as we got to the house, he darted out of there and ran into the woods. Alex was bouncing over to us, they had beat us there. Her and Lyam were holding hands. Alex took one look at Carolyn and told us all, including Lyam, that she would be right back.

I watched as they both walked down towards the beach. They were gone for a while, then Carolyn came back with out Alex. Hmm, wonder what is going on. I headed down to the beach and Lyam was sitting there with her and she was in his arms. I could hear her crying. I looked down at Lyam.

“Lyam do you mind, I want to talk to Alexandra for a minute.”

“Sure,” he said to me, then looked back down at Alex. “Be right back okay?” He asked her with a smile and a wink. Man were they cute together. With a squeeze to her hand he walked back up towards the houses.

“Alex, are you ok?” I asked.

“No I’m not ok! Carolyn just went off on me for leaving her to ride with you all and Seth. She doesn’t like Seth. I tried to explain that he’s really nice and he’s cool, but she wouldn’t listen to me. She said I was a bad friend for going to him and not caring about her. But I’ve missed him like crazy, I’ve been waiting… actually counting down the days till I got to see him. It’s not fair,” she mumbled.

“I know. You really care about Lyam don’t you?”

“Yeah, it’s weird. It’s like I’ve known him my whole life. I can tell him anything. I freaking broke up with Taylor for him. I just don’t know what to do about Carolyn. She’s my best friend, well she was,” she finished with a shrug.

“She still is, trust me. You can’t let guys come in between you. Even Liam,” I smiled at her. I figured since we were already talking I may as well tell her what I have been dying to tell her. “Alexandra, I have something I want to talk to you about. Do you think of me as a mom?” She looked at me for a second and smiled.

“Of course I do Leah. You are my mom. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t be telling you this.” I hugged her, then went on. I pulled out the bracelet and gave her the box and told her not to open it yet.

“Listen, I asked your dad if we could make it official and he said yes. I want to adopt you. You would legally be my daughter and I would legally be your mom. Is that okay with you?” She surprised me by hugging me so fast and she started crying and so did I. I held my daughter for a long time. When all the tears were gone I opened the box for her.

I told her all about the special spot in the wedding she would have and she loved it all. I was so happy. She ran off to show Carolyn and apologize to her. Lyam came down looking for her and I made him sit and talk to me.

“Lyam listen, I know that imprinted on her. Did you know that I used to be a wolf?” He smiled and shook his head at me. Of course Sam would tell him.

“My mom told me about you. She said you were the strongest, bravest woman she ever knew and that you deserve every bit of happiness that will come your way.” I had tears in my eyes again. I wiped them away and went on talking to him.

“Listen Lyam, I know it will be terrible for you to be away from her, but we live where we live. We can’t move here. She will be staying here for another three weeks until we get back from our honey moon. After that we are going home. I’m sorry about that, I truly am. She wasn’t okay when we left and I hate to do that to you and defiantly her. So spend as much time with her as you can. But, while Carolyn is here, let her have time too. Carolyn will be going home after the wedding. Her mom is coming to the wedding and picking her up. Then you can have your time, but if you hurt her, I will hunt you down,” I smiled at him and laughed. “Be good to her okay, she’s had a hard life.” I got up and headed back to the house.

When I got up the next day, I headed into Seth’s room to find Alex and Carolyn had already left for the day. I figured they had headed out to find Lyam and hang out for the day. I laughed to myself. I headed down the stairs to see my mom kissing Charlie and telling him goodbye. He had to work today. I smiled at them and headed into the kitchen. When I got there my mom already had food ready for me. Seth was sitting there at the bar kitchen table looking sad as hell. I walked over to him and sat across from him.

“Seth, you imprinted on Carolyn didn’t you?” I asked, he just shook his head at me. I smiled at him. “Then why are you so sad Seth? Your supposed to be happy.”

“She hates me, she told Alex that I scare her. I don’t want to scare her, I’m not even really in love with her yet. I just want to be near her and be her friend, you know?” He looked at me with the saddest face I had ever seen on my little brother. He had always been a happy go lucky guy.

“Seth give it time. Look at Quil, he has a long wait to be happy with his imprint. Just give her some time, maybe she’ll warm up to you. I’ll talk to Alex and see if she can talk to her. Or maybe before she leaves I can have you take them to the movie’s or something. We’ll think of something Seth.” I got up from the table and headed back in to see my mom.

Steve was hanging out with Sam today. I really didn’t know if I liked that, Steve knew what Sam had done to me. I warned him to be nice.


The next several days went by me in a blur and I blinked and it was my wedding day. I was so jumpy I didn’t know which way was up and which way was down. Emily and my mom helped me in my dress. The beach was already decorated perfectly. Everything was in its place. I had Alex’s ring that she had no clue about in my little bag by the alter. I was dressed in my form fighting white gown that was off the shoulder and had the most exquisite bead work and train. I loved this dress the first time I laid my eyes on it. It fit my personality perfectly.

All my girls were in their places and walking down the aisle, which consisted of white candles on high podiums that lined and formed the pathway in the sand. It was just before sunset and it looked amazing. When it was my turn to walk down the aisle I was already in tears, the sight of all of it was so beautiful. I saw my love standing at the end of the aisle and that made it worse.

Jake had offered to walk me down the aisle and I took him up on the offer…he had been my Alpha and my dad had died so I chose Jake. He smiled at me and took my hand and placed mine in Steve’s. I barely remembered the walk down the aisle. I guess I did walk down it because I was already with Steve, but I didn’t remember it, I was totally in a trance.

The minister said all the things we had decided for him to say and it was time for our part with Alex. I had told her she had a special part, but I didn’t give her the details. The minister called for her to come over to the alter, her smile faded a little with apprehension, but she headed over to us. I smiled at her and the minister had us all hug first. Then he looked at me and I took her hands in mine. I started crying again looking into her eyes. Then I turned to look at the crowd first.

“As most of you know, Steve had this incredible daughter before we got together. I have grown to love her as my own and now we have made it official, she is now my daughter. I adopted her. I wanted my new daughter to have a special part in our wedding because she is now and forever a part of my life and this is the biggest day of it. So with that being said,” I turned towards her. “Alex, you know how much you mean to me. I will take you as my daughter, I will love you like you are my own. Thank you for giving me your dad. I asked you if it would be okay if I became your mom and you gladly said yes. I thank you for opening your heart to me. I will always have a open mind and heart for you. Any time you need me, I’m here. I wanted you to know this and this is my vow to you. I love you Alexandra. I would give my own life for you.”

I reached over and took the box out and gave Alex the ring as Steve came over and together, we put the ring on her finger. Then we all hugged and kissed. I looked over at the minister and he took back over. We said our vows and the unity candle was lit. Then he pronounced us husband and wife, Steve kissed me with so much passion I almost fell to the sand below our feet. We turned and everyone applauded for us and I went over and grabbed Alex’s hand and the three of us walked back down the aisle towards the reception area that was set up on the cliffs.

The reception was beautiful, a large white tent was set up with round tables set every where. The tables had candles and white calla lilies in clear vases on them. The sun had set and now everything just glowed. The DJ announced us and we started our first dance. Steve spun me around to our favorite song called I Melt, by Rascal Flatts. Then it was Alex’s turn to Dance with Steve. Jake spun me around the dance floor during this time. I thanked him for walking me down the aisle. A little bit later, we cut the cake and I shoved it in Steve’s face. It was so funny Alex was shaking in a fit of laughter. I saw Lyam dancing with Alex and her face was all lit up with a smile.

I saw Seth go over and asked Carolyn to dance and she finally lit up and danced with him. He smiled at her while they danced and I loved that he was happy. Carolyn’s mom on the other hand didn’t look to happy about it. I frowned at that. I knew she would have to relax about it in the future, I went over to her and talked to her some trying to get her attention off of them. I saw them laughing with each other, I thought it was so cute.

After that, we danced and talked the night away, it was the happiest night of my life. Alex looked like she was having fun dancing with Lyam and Carolyn looked content too, she had her head on Seth’s shoulder.

We would be leaving in the morning to go on our honey moon. We were going on a cruise and I couldn’t wait. We still had to tell Alex that she would be staying here. So when the party was dying down and she looked like she was falling asleep we headed over there. We had to leave at five in the morning so we had to tell her now. We would have to say goodbye as well.

“Alex, we have another surprise for you. We know you thought you were going to have to go back home with Carolyn and her mom, but you are actually going to be staying here with your grandma. Are you okay with that?” We asked.

She was already jumping up and down and hugging Lyam. He was smiling and whispering something in her ear. Steve didn’t like it too much, but I just patted his arm. She thanked us and Lyam walked her to the house. When the party was over we bid our goodbyes to all the guests and thanked them for coming to help us celebrate, then we both headed to the only hotel in town. We had already told Alex goodbye and she was so excited about spending more time with Lyam.

When we got to the hotel, it was already midnight, we were both so tired we both fell asleep right as we hit the bed. We had to wake up around four to get ready to go and I was already worn out.

The next morning we headed off on our honeymoon, but what we didn’t know, was what was in store for us on the trip. Or what was in store for Alex and Lyam either. All of our lives were going to change in those couple of weeks… and in drastic ways.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More