Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 4, 2011

Broken Sun Chapter 1 - Wedding Jitters!


Chapter One- Wedding Jitters!
 

“Alice, can you hurry up with this crazy fitting. You are torturing me!”

“Oh, I am not hurting you at all, you better get used to cloths. Your going to be my sister in law in a week and you know I love cloths. So get over it! Plus, you’ll still have another fitting for this dress in a couple more days. Bella, just go to your happy place.” She told me exasperated.

I loved Alice dearly, but sometimes she can be a little annoying. I went to my happy place anyway, in my happy place right now Edward and I were on a beach somewhere, we were all alone and he was sparkling away. My happy place had been fluctuating between some where warm to some where like Alaska. Alice’s head came up and all of the sudden she wasn’t talking to me anymore. What she said brought me right out of my happy place.

“Edward, you need to leave now! You can not see the dress until the day of the wedding. You know better!” She said this like he was right there in the room, when he was really outside in the woods by my house.

“Hurry up Alice, isn‘t Jasper coming home tonight, don‘t you two have plans or something.” Edward asked her, even though I couldn’t hear this she could. She told me exactly what he said while she was making faces at him.

“Yeah, I almost forgot. Thanks Edward! I can‘t wait to see him.” She told him jumping up and down.

With in seconds I was out of my dress and she was jumping out of the window. While Edward was downstairs knocking on my door. My dad answered it and grumbled something incoherent. I ran down the stairs and over to where he was standing, I wanted to jump into his arms and kiss him. Tell him how much I had missed him today but my dad was standing right there and that would have been a little awkward. My dad was getting ready to head to work and I was so glad for that.

“See you later Bells,” He told me.

“See ya dad, love you,” I said.

“Love you too,” and with those words he was walking out of the door towards his car. He didn’t say one word or even look at Edward. He was still pouting about the wedding.

As soon as he was gone I ran over and wrapped my arms around my Edward, and soon to be husband. He held me tightly and whispered into my ear, which sent shivers down my spine.

“I love you and missed you dearly today,” He had to go get the tux’s for the wedding today with the guys.

“I missed you too, like crazy, Alice tortured me some more today.” he smiled at me and held me closer to his body. Reaching down and kissing me, at first he let the kiss go as usual. Until I wrapped both my arms and legs around his amazing body, then of course, he broke my hold on him and pulled away from me smiling.

We spent the rest of the day talking and holding each other, I kept bugging him to tell me where we were going for our honey moon, but all he would say about it was that it was a surprise. He laughed at my face every time he said that.

It felt like only minutes, but a couple of hours later, Charlie was pulling into the driveway with his police cruiser. Edward told me, him and the guys were going to go out hunting tonight and I told him I would see him in the morning.

I hated being away from him, it brought back all the feelings of abandonment that I felt when he left me. I headed up to my room after a long kiss goodbye and turned on my cd player with my CD of nocturnes playing.

I tried to relax and of course I couldn’t do it, I was getting jumpy and jittery about the wedding. What if I fall down the stairs, I thought. What if the Volturi check on me before I’m changed? All kinds of different questions were rambling and tumbling around in my head, it was late and I tried to go to sleep and couldn’t do it. All of the sudden I heard a noise by my window and I was hoping it was Edward, but it was Jasper.

Alice must have called him, he had been away visiting a friend, I didn’t even know he was back in town yet, Edward had said he was coming home tonight though.. He waited for me to open my window and all of the sudden I felt perfectly calm, I smiled at him and thanked him.

“I needed that, thanks Jasper,”

“What has you so worried? I could feel it all the way at our house. Alice almost called Edward back. When I came into the house, she asked me to come over and help.”

“Welcome back, I can’t help but be worried about everything Jasper, what if the Volturi come back? What if something happens at the wedding? I can’t stop thinking about a million different things that could go wrong,” The calmness came again and I had to smile at him. He smiled back.

“Alright little sister, here is the deal. Stop worrying about every little detail. Alice will make sure nothing happens, she would see it, if something was going to and we would handle it. Here maybe I can help you out.” Within maybe a second after he said this I fell asleep. It wasn’t dreamless though, I had a nightmare all night, I would wake up and see I was still in my room and go back to sleep and the dream would start all over again. It was like it was on automatic repeat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More