Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 4, 2011

Broken Sun Chapter 19 - Intruder!








Chapter 19- Intruder! 


As I walked down the stairs I realized it defiantly wasn’t Charlie, it was indeed the one person I didn’t want to see right now!  The one person I didn’t really want to see ever again.   Felix was standing in my kitchen, looking out the window.  I froze in place, I couldn’t move.  I felt like the rock my skin resembled.  It took a second and he finally turned around to face me.

    “Hello, Izzy!  I’ve missed you.  How are you?” he asked me, he moved towards me and I took a step back. I wanted nothing more than to run away, but I was trapped. He was by the back door, like he heard my thoughts.

    “Felix what are you doing here, I asked you to let me go.  Why can’t you just let me be happy and let me go.” I whispered.

    “Well my dear Izzy, I asked you how you were, but of course you jump right to it! Like you always do, right to the point.  I’m not letting you go, your mine, I created you. You’re my Izzy!  He can’t take you away from me.”  he told me with a smile.

I stood there looking at him, I was scared to death.  What was I supposed to do now, I thought.  I really wished Edward was here, I was also really worried that Charlie would come home not only to see me here, but to see Felix.  See his blood red eye’s!  I thought maybe if I was nice to him that maybe he would do what I wanted.

    “Felix, listen to me.  This is my dad’s house, which you already know, he should be home soon and I don’t want him to get hurt.  As you can see I came here to get some things I loved from my old room.  Please can we go somewhere else to talk?  Please Felix?”  I begged.  He looked at me with sad eye’s.

    “Sure, we can take my car.”

    “No, lets go out back into the woods, we can talk there, ok.  I’ll meet you out back!”  I looked at him hoping he would agree.  Hoping maybe he did care enough to not hurt my dad.

    “Fine, Izzy.  I’ll do this your way.”  he said, he came over to me and placed his hand on my face and then kissed m.  With passion that was no where near Edwards, but I could still feel his love for me.  Then he walked out my back door.  I looked over at my bags and I grabbed them, then I walked out the door.  I wouldn’t be able to do what I wanted to do today.  I yearned to see my dad and be with him.  But, Felix ruined my chances for that happening today!

I went over to my car and placed my bags in the back seat.  I leaned against my car and grabbed my cell.  I pushed my speed dial number 1, which of course was Edwards cell, I heard him answer.  I kept the cell at my side where I hoped Felix wouldn’t see it.  I walked towards the woods.  I knew for a fact there was no way I could fight off Felix.  I seen him as soon as I entered the forest.  Edward was totally quiet on the phone.  I hoped he would hear this and come right away.  That was my only hope and plan.  If he didn’t come I was going to be defeated or taken away again.  I knew I had to try something.

I walked over to him and stood by a tree across for him.  I stood there and waited for him to speak first.  I knew as soon as Felix said something, Edward would know what was going on.

    “Izzy, why are you standing so far away?  Don‘t you love me any more?  Aren‘t you happy to see me?”

    “Don’t call me Izzy.  My name is Bella.  I am with Edward, I love him Felix and to tell you truth I always did.  Even when I didn’t know him, I loved him.  There is nothing you can do to me that will stop the love we feel for each other.  I’m sorry Felix,  you have to let me go!”  I told him, I knew I just had to wait a few minutes and keep him talking, then Edward would be there.

    “Izzy, honey.  I’m not going to do anything to you, how could think that of me?  I’m not letting you go.  I already told you that.  Edward isn’t going to know what happened to you.  Were leaving right now!” he came closer to me and I backed away.  I knew in my soul that if he took me away again, that the pain would be so bad I would die from it or want to die at least.  I couldn’t bare that.  

I let my shield down and thought, come on Edward, he’s here and he wants to take me away again.  Hurry please.  As soon as I thought Please, Edward, Emmett, and Jasper came through the forest right towards Felix.  Alice was by my side with Esme and Rose right behind them.  Esme and Alice, pulled me away from the guys and took me back to my car.  They made me get in my car and leave, they made me go back to the Cullen’s house.  I didn’t want to leave Edward, I wanted to be with him.  I was so scared to lose him again, I couldn’t take it. 

We made it back to the house in record time, Alice drove, I couldn’t.  I waited for Edward by the back window.  It was a long wait!  I was starting to get really scared, I just stared out the window, feeling like I would die if he didn’t come back to me.   Finally I saw someone come out of the woods, but it wasn’t Edward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More