Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 4, 2011

Broken Sun Chapter 21 - I thought it was over, guess I was wrong!







Chapter 21 - I thought it was over, guess I was wrong!


As I was standing there listening to Edward telling me how much he loved me he stiffened and said the one thing I didn’t want to hear right now!

    “Bella, I’m not sure its over yet.”

    “What do you mean?” I asked him, I still had my back towards the woods.  He placed his hands on my shoulders and turned me around slowly.  As soon as he did this I saw what he meant and I gasped.  It wasn’t over yet, not by a long shot!

“Carlisle, Esme, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rose, please come out here fast.” Edward spoke each of their names like they were standing right there, they would hear him, I knew they would.  Within a second they were all standing next to us.

I threw my shield around all of them just in time, Jane was standing there near Aro smiling her stupid smile, and she was smiling right at Edward.  Of course this time he didn’t feel a thing, not like last time she used her gift on him, when I went all the way to Voltera to save him.  Seeing him on that stone floor was like torture to me.  The memory alone cut right through me.  Just thinking of it made me want to kill Jane, I wanted to rip her to pieces, pile her up, and set her on fire.  I would dance around her like a little kid singing I killed Jane I killed Jane!  Everything in my eyesight turned bright red!  When Aro caught my eye’s, I growled right at him, Edward grabbed my hand to hold me back.

    “My dearest Cullen’s family, where is Felix?” Aro asked us.

    “Gone, he just left the way you came.” I spat at him. I pointed in the direction Felix had left in.

Aro turned his head in that direction and out came Felix, I looked at him and he smiled at me.  He didn’t stop to stand next to Aro or in his place on the guard line, he came and stood right next to me.  On the other side of me of course.  I looked up at him and he smiled at me again.

    “I won’t let anyone hurt you! Anyone who tries will die!” he told me.  I grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

    “Thanks, Felix.  I didn’t want you to get hurt.  Even though I don’t love you, I still want to be friends.”  I told him with a smile.  “ You created me, so we are connected.” I told him, Edward smiled down at me and back at Felix.  I looked over at Aro and he didn’t seem to happy.

“Felix, what are you doing?  Are you going to fight against your family?”  Aro asked him.

    “No, I don’t want to but, if I have to I will.  You will not hurt one hair on her beautiful head.  We worked things out and I will not fight to take her I will fight for her though.  I will protect her like the Cullen’s would.  Why don’t you all just leave and let them be.  Let them be happy together!  I am going to do just that, when you all leave.  So why don’t you do the same.  But, before you go I need to know one thing.  Why didn’t I get her letter she left me?  Did you do something with it?”  Felix asked.

    “Oh my dear Felix, Of course I wouldn’t let you get her letter, I wanted you to be angry she left.  I wanted Bella to stay with us, a piece to my beautiful collection.  If you came back and fought to bring her back to us, then I would have her.  But, now I see you won’t do that, so I guess we will have to fight to do it.  Oh and about the letter, here!”  Aro threw the note up in the air and Felix caught it.

He opened the letter and read it.  He turned around and looked at me and smiled again.  Felix turned around and then smiled over at his old family and then guards started forward and it all began!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More