Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Unbreakable Faith: Chapter 3 - Free to be Me Teaser!!!






Chapter 3 – Free to be Me

Taking a deep breath as I finally stepped through the trees and saw the gleam of the water from the moon shinning on it. Smiling to myself, I stepped over the edge of the trees and onto the beach. Sitting down on the beach and taking my backpack off my back, I grabbed a bottle of water out and chugged it. I hadn’t realized how far I had walked that day that I came here. It wasn’t as close as I had thought, but the only thing that mattered was that I had made it so far.
Looking around, I made sure no one was around and stood up and started walking again. I figured there had to be someone around soon that could tell me how to get to the bus station. I really didn’t know what I was really hoping for. I just wanted to get away from all of them, I needed to find out who I was and that was what I was going to do.
Just Keep Going!
I walked up the beach, but there wasn’t anything, just beach and water. I just kept walking though. I had to. The sun was beginning to come up over the horizon and I wasn’t close to where I needed to go.
“HEY.” Someone yelled from behind me.
Oh fuck, no…I can’t go back.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More