Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, February 28, 2011

The Runaway Daughter..Prologue



Prologue

A couple of months ago, while trying to figure out who I was, I found out what my father was!

He was a vampire!

I’m not one, see my mom and dad were teenage sweethearts. It was a typical love story. You know, the high school head cheerleader with the quarterback of the football team, like I said, typical. My mom was gorgeous at least, from what I’ve seen in pictures of her.

My mom’s dead, another vampire killed her…

Right after I was born my mom and dad went out on their first date night, that’s what my dad called it. Well, they were walking to their car and someone attacked my mom from behind. The vampire killed my mom with just a flick of his finger, he snapped her neck and consumed all the blood from her body.

My dad, you may ask…well, he just stood there shocked into silence, at first, then he snapped out of it and started to run away. To run for his life. The vampire caught him and bit him, I don’t know how my dad actually got away…he will never tell me that part, but he did.

He once told me that he knew he had someone to take care of, but he couldn’t remember who that person was, the pain was too much. When my mom and dad didn‘t come back, the babysitter took me to the police station. I don’t remember any of the story, I was only two weeks old at the time.

I’ve lived with the family I have now, the only one I’ve ever known until about a year ago…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More