Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, February 28, 2011

Chasing Fire Chapter 1 - New Beginnings

Disclaimer: You all know the deal, I do not own any of the Twilight Saga Characters, those belong to Stephenie Meyer.  There is no copyright in-fragment intended.  i just really love these characters and love telling stories with them.






What if you were chasing a fire that was always escaping your reach and you were chasing flames that claw at your heart trying to incinerate it.  Burning you alive in the process.  Do you try to put it out or do you let it burn you alive?





Chapter One ~ New Beginnings


What is a firefighter?
He's the guy next door....
He's a guy like you and me with warts and worries and unfulfilled dreams.
Yet he stands taller than most of us.
He's a fireman....
A fireman is at once the most fortunate and the least fortunate of men.
He's a man who saves lives because he has seen too much death.
He's a gentle man because he has seen the awesome power of violence out of control.
He's responsive to a child's laughter because his arms have held too many small bodies that will never laugh again....
He doesn't preach the brotherhood of man.
He lives it.
~Author Unknown





     “MOM?…  DAD?….  KYLIE?…. WHERE ARE YOU?” I screamed over and over again, begging them to answer me.

I was on the floor crawling around trying to get as low as I could and getting to the door and do what the firemen said to do when they came to our school a couple of weeks ago. I had thought they were really cool.  I even wanted to be one when I grew up.  But right now, I just wanted to find my mom, dad, and little sister.

The smoke was thick and choking me. As I tried to get down lower to the floor I saw some movement in the hallway under my bedroom door.   Maybe its my mom.  I rushed to the door getting caught in the smoke and gagging for a few minutes before I started crawling again.  Making it to the door I grabbed the handle, the heated metal of the knob singeing my hand in the process.   As I cried out in pain the door suddenly opened and there was a huge figure in a yellow fireman’s outfit.  Staring at me through the thick swirls of smoke, this person gently picked me up and carried me away from danger, taking me to safety.

When we got outside, my head bobbing up and down as this fireman ran with me in a firm grasp, I looked back at my house.  My eyes never left the door that we had just came through looking for anyone else that might come out, but no one did.  Everything wasn’t in slow motion like in the movies, it was almost like someone had pushed the fast forward button.  Everyone was moving really fast, but the voices were bogged down and garbled.

People were talking about the fire and the people in it, that’s when I looked up at the fireman holding me.  I looked right into eyes that were the most beautiful shade of brown I had ever seen.  They were deep like the deepest hole in the earth.  That’s when I noticed this wasn’t a man holding me, it was a woman that had saved me.  She took me over to the EMT’s to check me out.  When she set me down, she took off her helmet and proceeded to tell me her name was Esme.  She had the most beautiful, friendly smile too.

Looking away from her and back towards the door, I saw a fireman carrying my little sister.  She wasn’t moving at all.  He rushed her over to the EMT’s and they began to work on her. I stood up and ran too her, throwing the oxygen mask on the cot, the one the EMT’s had put on me.  When I got to her the words I heard would haunt me for the rest of my life.

    “She’s gone and so are the mom and dad…..”

When he said this he looked right at me and I ran towards my house to find them, or maybe wake up and make this all go away.  Esme caught me up in her arms and held me to her, with me thrashing around fighting against her hold and screaming.

    “ NO.. NO NOT MY FAMILY! LET ME GO, LET ME GO! PLEASE DON’T TAKE MY FAMILY AWAY!  YOU HAVE TO FIND THEM, SAVE THEM.  NO THEY CAN’T BE, PLEASE GO SAVE THEM, PLEASE!”



I screamed over and over, tears coursing down my cheeks in torrential gushes, still thrashing around in her arms.

I sat straight up in my bed, sweat pouring down my face, and gasping for air.

    “What?  What’s wrong?  Edward, are you okay?” Lindsay asked, touching my arm in the most comforting way.

I looked down at her, the girl I had been dating for the past year, and told her it was nothing.

She didn’t believe me, I could plainly see that on her face.  I laid back down as she snuggled up to me and laid her head on my chest.

    “Are you okay?” she whispered.  I just nodded my head, I still hadn’t caught my breath.  She reached up and lightly placed her lips to mine.

 What the heck. I wasn’t going to be able to go back to sleep now, why not have some fun before I leave for my first day of recruit class.

I started to deepen the kiss and lightly traced her bottom lip with my tongue, dragging it slowly across her lip.  She opened her warm mouth granting me entrance, letting our tongues caress each others.  It was slow and full of passion, building to a fire that raced across our bodies.  She scooted closer to me getting on top of me, straddling me. I let my hands graze softly down her neck,  to the gentle slope of her shoulders, planting kisses on her bare skin on the way down.  She always wore a teddy to bed, always the most sexy red or black colors, covering only the essential parts, the parts that I was going to be devouring soon. 

I trailed my hand down the sides of her arms and across her stomach, watching the goosebumps cover her skin.  Her head was titled back in pure pleasure.  I heard her little moans of said pleasure and let my hand travel on its journey to the holy grail.

I passed it up at first and the most frustrated look came across Lindz’s face. It was so cute,  I loved those looks she gave me when she was frustrated.  She raised her body and looked down at me, begging for me to move my hands back up to her waiting core.  I slowly teased the shit out of her, barely moving my hands back up her legs.  When I reached her thighs, I moved my hands to the silky skin inside of her legs and trailed them teasingly up to the holy grail.

I barely grazed it with my finger and she let out a moan and the two words that were was always my undoing, especially when they came from her lips.

    “Pleeeassseee Edward!”

I looked into her hooded eyes and inserted a finger into her, and after a second or two of pumping into her, I added another.  I let my thumb go up and graze her clit and she bucked her hips into me.  I smirked at her and took my fingers back out of her and she whined.  That face she was giving me now was even better than the one when she was frustrated.  It was in total pout mode.

I looked at her for a minute then very gently turned her over and got on top of her. I kissed her again, just like the first time, then headed to get a taste of her heavenly juices.  When I was right about to pass her belly button I noticed the time.

    “Fuck, Lindz, I’m so sorry babe, but I have to go.  I’m going to be late if I don’t get moving.  I’m so sorry.”  I got up and out of my bed and quickly headed into my bathroom.  I couldn’t look back at her though, if I did I knew what face she would have.  And it wasn’t one I wanted to see right now.  I had other things to deal with right now and having Lindz mad at me was the least of my problems.  

After my quick shower and getting dressed, I went out to face her.  She was still in bed but fast asleep, her angry pout from earlier replaced with the peacefulness of slumber.  I smiled at her looking down at her beautiful face and whispered promises to make this up to her.

 I wanted nothing else but to stay right here with her for the rest of the day just lying in bed and taking care of her every need, but instead I had to go to my first day at the Fire Academy…or what was also called Firefighters recruitment class.  For me, it was going to be eighteen weeks of pure torture.  My older brother would be one of the instructors and well, that alone was torture in itself, but my mom would be there off and on also.

I couldn’t goof off because I would make one of the best fire chiefs in the state look really bad, not to mention make my mom look bad, and there was no way I wanted to do that to her.  My bother was going to ride my ass hard on every topic he taught, he had already warned me.  My whole family was in the line of duty to help others.  Carlisle was a doctor at the hospital and not just a doctor, but the best cardiologist in the nation.  Esme was the Fire Chief of the Forks Fire Department.  Emmett was one of the top firemen in his class at the academy and one of the new instructors.

I had been with the Cullen’s since I was ten years old.  Esme had saved me from the fire that day but then she saved my life even more.  The next week after the fire, I was sent to stay in an orphanage with tons of kids and I felt like my whole life was over, still grieving for my family and forced to stay somewhere I didn’t want to be, waiting for a new family that might never come.   Then Esme walked back into my life and picked me up and never let go.

Carlisle and Esme had talked it over after that fateful night and decided to try to adopt me.  She had found out that I had no other family and that I was all alone.  She came to find me and took me home with her, to her family.  I ended up with a big brother and new parents that would love me and take care of me.  They would never truly take the place of my real mom and dad or even my little sister, but it was close enough.  I loved them like they were my true family.

I took one more look at Lindz, trailing my fingers lightly over the smooth lines of her face, memorizing it, and grabbed my bags to leave.  I would be staying at the Fire academy for the next eighteen weeks.  We couldn’t go home at all.  She could always come see me, but I couldn’t just pick myself up jump in my truck and drive to see her.  It would be hard not seeing her every day, we had been living together for awhile now.  I loved waking up to her beautiful face every morning, and the feel of her snuggling into me, her warm breath spreading across my chest.

It would be worth it though, I was going to make something of myself, do something that would help others and maybe I could help save someone like Esme saved me.  Maybe, just maybe, I could save the parents of some little kid, that way they wouldn’t have to go through what I’ve had too go through.

I left the house and when I got to my truck, I threw my bags in the back, slid into the comfortable seat fitting the key in and started it up.  I backed the truck up, swinging onto the street and headed to my new home for the next several weeks.

When I got to the academy I pulled in and parked, took a deep breath and turned the ignition off stepping out of my truck.  I grabbed my bags and entered the building.  My brother Emmett was standing there with the biggest smile on his face.  He knew why I was doing this and he told me that he was proud of me for it.  I wanted to help others, even though I was still a little apprehensive about fighting the fire, the same thing that killed my family.  I was actually doing this for them.  I wanted revenge in some way and this was the only way I could think to get what I wanted.

He put on a serious face and turned around and told me to follow him.  I was expecting this, he had warned me several times that I would be treated like any other Cadet in the program.  He couldn’t treat me different just because I was his brother.  I told him it would be okay and that I wouldn’t want it any other way, I didn’t want special treatment.

He showed me to my little ass room with two beds, one on each side with a desk at the foot of the beds.  Great a roommate. Emmett hadn’t told me about that. I gave him a questioning look, he just shrugged his shoulders and walked out of the room.

I was sitting on my bed for a few minutes when my brother walked back in, my best friend right behind him.  Jasper and I had been best friends since I moved in with the Cullen’s, he lived right next door.  I looked at Emmett and quirked my eyebrow at him.  He rolled his eyes at me then opened his mouth to speak this time.

    “I pulled some strings for you, but that’s the last one.”  I smiled at him and thanked him as he left.

Jasper put his stuff down and sat on his bed.  Emmett hadn’t shut the door behind him, so we heard the next group walking down the hall towards our room.  As they passed I could tell which fire department they were from.   Shit La Push boys. Jasper and I gave each other knowing looks.  We couldn’t stand them, they felt the same about us though.  It was normal for hostility to grow between departments.  But on a scene, we would always have each others backs, it was about the fire, the victims, not us.  About ten minutes later, I heard Emmett coming down the hall again.  This time he had one person with him, it was a female.  Shit we had a girl in the academy with us.

Jasper and I ran to the door to watch her from behind as she made her way down the hall to the girl’s dorm.  When she went to round the corner she threw up the ‘your number one finger’ at us.

    “Wonder what department she’s with?” Jasper asked with a shocked look on his face, I’m sure I had that same look on my face.

A couple minutes later, Emmett came back towards us with that same look on his. As he went by us he whispered her name to us.

    “Her name is Jo. Holy shit! First time we’ve ever had a girl in the academy, she’s gunning for a position at our fire department.”

 Well shit, there was only two openings.  What the fuck!  What if she took my position or Jaspers.  Damn it!

    “I know what you thinking, bro. I swear I do. Damn, you two better work your asses off.  I have to go see if any one else showed up.  There is another girl coming, giving you two the heads up about her.  Her name is Alice Brandon.  Her mom Cordialla is one of the other instructors here, so no messing around with her, this girl will know her shit.  She’s here to help her mom out, but she is getting credit for her EMT class.  So heads up this little pixie is a serious one.  Just like her mom. Her mom will be watching all of you so heads up.  I have to go.”

I had no clue why he added me into that, I had Lindz at home all hot and probably pissed at me right now.  God, I so had to make that shit up to her somehow.  Thinking of Lindz always made me think about how we met.

My first day of school after losing my family and moving in with the Cullen’s, I met my Lindsay.  I walked into the class room and the teacher had me introduce myself and as I did this the only one really listening to me was Lindsay.  A girl in the front row with light brown, long ass hair-seriously it went all the way down her back.  She was staring at me, right into my eyes, like she could read all my secrets through them, her dark brown eyes boring into mine.  I had to look away because the look on her face was so intense.  The teacher had me sit in the seat right behind Lindz.  When I went to sit down, some little rat of a boy said ‘look it’s the charity case’ under his breath.  I looked at him and raised my fist to hit him and the next thing I knew Lindsay had her hand over mine and looked at me again.

    “Don’t Edward, he’s not worth it, trust me.” And I did trust her for some reason.   We were inseparable from that moment on.  We were best friends.  Then about little over a year ago,  it became more for me.  I fell for her.

    “How’s Lindz handling having to be away from you this long?” Jazz asked, bring me out of my memories.

    “She’s okay with it, but right now she is probably pissed off at me anyway.” I told him, my mind drifting back to earlier.

    “Why’s that?”

    “Well, we were in the middle of playing around when the alarm went off,” was all I said about it.  Jazz gave me the knowing look.

    “Dude, I bet she is pissed.  But she loves you man.  Do you think she will come see you while you’re here?”

    “She said she would.”  I didn’t want to talk about her anymore, I was already missing her.  I didn’t have to change the subject though, someone knocked on our open door.

It was my mom.  I smiled and told her to come in.

    “Hey Jasper,” she said waving to him and smiling.  Then she turned to look at me  with that loving, motherly smile of hers. “Edward heads up, they are going to start class in the morning and the first lesson is on Gear.  You two should know this stuff, you two have been playing with my gear since you were ten.  There will be a test on the fastest putting it on. Here,”  she said, handing us each our books and a couple of papers.  One being a list of classes we would be taking somewhat like a schedule.  As I took my stuff from her, she smiled at me and gave me a hug whispering in my ear, “You’ll do great.”

Then she turned and walked out.  I smiled at Jasper and we both crossed the short distance to our desks and started looking at the papers and books.  Jasper and I studied for a few hours, until it was lunch time.

Neither one of us needed directions around the station, we had been coming to this place since we were teenagers.  Esme would bring us with her and we thought it was so cool to see the firefighters practicing and learning, now it would be us in their places.  Plus, we used to play victim for them too, that part was fun.

We headed into the cafeteria, got our food, and sat down at a table together.  We were all alone when someone set their tray down at our table. This had to be Alice.  Emmett called her a little pixie and that nickname so fit this one.  The other girl here set her tray down next to Alice’s.

    “Hey I’m Alice and this is Jo,” Alice said, nodding her head towards the woman next to her.  I turned to look at Jasper and he was just staring at Alice like there was no tomorrow.  I laughed, Jasper was the type that never really cared about a girl.  I mean, he had his fair share of women, but not like staring at them and shit.  He was dumbfounded by this woman, I could tell.

    “I’m Edward and this is Jasper,”  I said.  That’s when I saw Alice looking back at Jasper, their eyes locked together, oblivious to everyone else. I rolled my eyes and started to talk to the other person at the table.  “So what fire department are you gunning for?” I asked, even though I knew the answer.

    “Um…well, I was gunning for Forks Fire Department, but since I see you two here, there will be no chance with that now, will there?” Oh feisty little thing.  She was only about five foot four inches tall, maybe one hundred thirty pounds, I could run laps around her in all my gear and not break a sweat.  Shit, and she’s going to be like that.  Well.

    “Okay, not sure if your implying what I think you are, but the fire chief and the firemen at Forks Fire Department and here do not play favorites.  You will have just as much of a shot as Jasper and I do,” I said back a little rudely, irritated at the implications.  I didn’t like her acting like my family would play favorites for me.  They weren’t like that and I knew that.

She just gave me this ‘I don’t fucking believe you’ look and went on with what she was saying.

    “So, I’m hoping to get on the Port Angeles department, I would rather have that job anyway.  So no worries.” She stopped talking and started eating.  She didn’t say another word to us the whole forty five minutes we had for lunch.

After lunch, we all headed back to our rooms for another couple of hours, then Emmett came in and we played cards for a little while.  After that, it was time for dinner then we went to bed for the night, wanting to be rested for the beginning of our training tomorrow.  The next morning we had our first class.  It was a class all together.  That’s when the first confrontation between the La Push boys and us happened.

Jasper and I walked into a room with chairs and tables lined up facing front towards a white marker wipe-off board.  Jasper and I headed toward the middle row and sat at a table next to each other.  The girls came in next, Jo, sitting at a table in the front row and Alice standing in the front.

    “I guess she is waiting for her mom,” Jasper said, stating the obvious.  I just nodded my head at him. You could tell he was totally jonsing for the woman standing there, looking all shy and shit.  Twiddling her thumbs and looking nervously at the door every second, she was totally starting to freak me out.  The rest of the members of our class came in and took their seats, including the La Push boys.

When they took their seats I saw how big the three really were.  I whispered to Jasper to look and he cast a lazy glance in their direction.  When he turned around, one of them shouted out, ‘hey Forks idiot’s, what are you staring at?  Haven’t you ever seen what real Fireman look like or are you just used to seeing female firemen?’  We ignored it, mostly because we had to, this wasn’t the time. It didn’t mean we didn’t have any other confrontations after that.  Usually they started it, but sometimes we would start with the jibs at their department.  That’s really how it works between fire departments.

When everyone was seated, all the instructors came in and had us follow them outside, where they proceeded to explain all about the gear and how to put it on.  It was a cinch for me and Jasper.  So when it came to the first test of the day, we both aced it, naturally.  I can’t really say the same for anyone else, except for one.  That one was Jo, it was like she was a natural too.  Like she had been around firefighting all her life, even longer than me.

I knew I would need to find more out about this girl, who in the end of the academy could have a chance to take My spot on My department.  I could not and would not let that happen.  That spot was made for me, it was mine and I would fight the toughest fight ever to get it.

The next several days went by and we did drills in the mornings and studying and classes at night.  I got to know more about Jo too.  She was the only daughter of a fire chief that had just lost his life a few months ago.  She wanted this job to honor her father, so I totally understood that.  Her dad was the Chief of the Forks Fire Department when she was younger, he was the fire chief before Esme.  He was a chief I had looked up too also.  I never knew he had a daughter though.

In every class she was excelling and so was I, each test we were only a few points ahead or behind each other.  Jasper was always right there with us too.  So we were all fighting for what we wanted.  I could tell she was getting frustrated though, and so was I, to tell you the truth.  I wanted her to give up but I knew she wouldn’t, she was too tough for that.

The next test was going to be a hard one too, it had a written part and a physical part as well.  The written part was on everything that we had learned so far; ropes and knots, gear, pump operations (or how to run the truck correctly), and ladders.  The physical part was were we would show off our new skills in these areas.

Lindz called me the day before the big test while I was studying and asked if it would be a good time to come have dinner with me tonight and spend some time together.  I jumped at the chance, it would be perfect.  I needed to relax and I had missed her like crazy.  I hadn’t seen her since that morning I left her in bed pissed at me.  We had talked on the phone and she told me she wasn’t really mad at me, but she missed me something fierce.

After the phone call I had a little talk with Jasper about tonight and how he would need to take his books and stuff with him to lunch, I would need the room for the rest of the night.  He didn’t have a problem with it, he said he actually had plans and I suspected those plans had to do with Alice.  After we talked all I had to do was to wait, not so patiently, for dinner time to come along.

 Lindz got to the fire department with me standing outside waiting for her like a lost puppy dog.  When she got out of her car I pretty much ran to her and lifted her right off her feet.  I heard her giggle as I pressed my face into her hair and deeply inhaled.  When I put her back down on the pavement, I left my hands on her hips, and brought her back into me so she could feel the hard-on I was totally sporting for her.

I needed her right now, I didn’t give a shit about dinner at that moment.  I knew I had missed her, but damn, I guess my little fireman missed her as well.  I heard her gasp at first, then she leaned into me more and pressed her lips to mine, grasping my back with her own hands.  I lightly traced her lip with my tongue and she slowly opened her mouth open to say ‘your tongue has my permission to enter’ and little fireman twitched at that moment as to make his own statement.  He wanted to enter more than just her mouth and I couldn’t blame him for it.

I heard her stomach growl right then and her giggle, so I figured what I wanted would need to be put on hold for a few until she ate something.  You’ll just have to wait, lil fireman, you will get what you want I promise.  I moved my hands from her hips up her sides to her shoulders then back down to her arms slowly, just barley brushing her body with my fingertips.  I latched onto her hands and walked backwards with her in tow towards the fire academy.

Once inside, she saw my mom and let go of me to hug my mother and my brother Emmett.  Then he took her off and into the dining hall area, away from me.  That wasn’t cool at all. I wasn’t having any of that though, because I hadn’t seen her in a long time, well, it was a long time for me and her to be apart.  We were always together and now we were apart and I didn’t want to miss a minute to be with her now.   I went to chase after them but my mom stopped me.

    “Edward, wait, I know you want to be with Lindz, but you have to study tonight too.  Listen, Jo knows her stuff for this test, you can’t even be two points behind her and get your spot on the department.  You have to beat her at the next two tests or you’re going to have to work for your second choice fire department.  I worked with her father, Edward.  He was a tough man, he taught me everything I know, and undoubtedly taught her too. You’re my son and I want you with me at our department, but I can’t help you get there, you have to do this on your own.  Make sure you study tonight, that’s all I’m saying.”

    “I will I promise, I miss Lindz, Esme, that’s all.  She will help me study, I promise.  I will kick ass in that test tomorrow.  Jasper and I have been studying for this one for the past week.  I know we will get perfect scores.  Okay?” I asked her.  What I was saying in my head was ‘Okay please can I go get me some of that beautiful woman that is with my brother at the moment.’  Esme nodded her head with a smile on her lips.

I ran off towards my Lindsay and found her seated with her food, right next to Em and Jasper, who was seated on her other side.  I went in and grabbed my food, since she already had hers, then went and pushed my way beside her which of course made her giggle.  We ate dinner in silence not even saying a word to each other.

The only language between us was our gentle touches; arms rubbing together, my fingers gently grazing her fingers under the table, our legs pressed together, Lindz skimming her leg up the side of mine.  We were both so needy for each others touches that just the simple graze of each others skin sent shivers of anticipation down both our bodies.

I couldn’t take it any more after that, I got up and looking down at her having a silent conversation with her, begging her with my eyes to stand up and come with me.  She did as I asked, we both headed toward the garbage and threw our stuff away and headed towards my room.

On our way, there one of the La Push boys bumped right into me on purpose, knocking Lindz where she almost fell down to the ground, but I caught her.  That shit pissed me the fuck off.  I steadied her and made sure she was okay, kissing her lightly on her lips before moving my lips to her ear.

    “Lindz honey, my room is the third one down that next hall, head that way and I’ll be there in just a minute. Please?” I asked. I would never demand anything from Lindz, but I wanted to make sure she was safe.  But like always, Lindz had other plans.

She shook her head and grabbed my arm trying to drag me away.  I let her, I didn’t really need to get into a fight with him.  I still didn’t know his name though, he was a big kid.  I’m twenty two years old and he’s younger then me so to me he’s a kid.  I say kid, but the thing is, most people here see me one as well.

I let Lindz drag me away from the confrontation and to my room, the anger in me still boiling over.  I wanted to kick the shit out of him for knocking into me like that and almost knocking Lindz to the ground too.  No one hurts her and gets away with it, he will pay somehow.

When we got to the room, Lindz could see that I was still pissed, she grabbed my hand and led me to the bed, but she didn’t sit down, she went over to the door and locked it.  Then very slowly reached up and took off her sweater that was over her dress.  I loved it when she wore dresses.  She was so beautiful.  I thought she would just come on over to me and let me take it all off of her but I was wrong with that thought.

She very slowly moved her hands down her neck all the while staring right into my eyes, lightly licking her lips as her hands swept across her shoulders taking her shoulder straps of her dress down her arms.  My mouth was slightly agape and my eyes were following every move she made.  She was sex on a stick and I just wanted to eat her all up.  When the straps where down to the crease of her elbow, she reached around to her back and slowly unzipped her dress, letting it flow down,  the fabric pooling at her feet.  She wasn’t wearing any underwear.  She was standing there in all her glory.  God I love this woman. 

She still had me hypnotized with her eyes as she came closer to me, very slowly, might I add.  I wanted her now, so I went to get up from my sitting position but she reached me and placed her hand on my chest and forced me back down in my spot, straddling me. She placed open mouth kisses on my shoulder to my neck, then reached up and kissed me on the lips, parting hers right away with out me asking.  We stayed in this position for several minutes kissing each other with enough passion to set the whole place on fire.

Then all of the sudden she got up off of me and grabbed my hand pulling me up.  She took her hands down the sides of my arms and down to the hem of my shirt and lifted it over my head, then tossed it to the side of the room.  She gently let her hands run down my abs until they reached my jeans, it was an off day to study so we didn’t have to wear our uniform pants.  She unhooked the button and unzipped them, again her movements agonizingly slow.  She was killing me with all this slow shit, so I started to kick them off, but she stopped me shaking her head.
  
    “In a rush, I see,”  she whispered against my leg as she gently pushed them down all the way down to my feet, then I helped her as she took my feet out of them.

Tossing them as well, she kissed slowly back up my leg. When she was almost to my fireman, that was standing and ready to shoot the fire hose at her flames, she stopped and went down and started on the other leg until she reached him again.  This time she didn’t skip over him, no, she kissed him all over.  Then, taking the tip of my cock into her mouth she sucked him down her little mouth all the way until I could feel it hit the back of her throat then back up to the tip, letting her tongue swirl around the head then back down till it hit her throat again.  This time she sucked harder pausing in that spot for a second, then came back up my shaft.  I was teetering on the edge and she knew it too, it had been too long.

I looked down at her as she took me back into her mouth swirling her tongue around me and taking me all the way back again.  I placed my hands on the back of her head and she quickened her pace, my release building quickly.  Just a few more thrusts into her warm, soft mouth, and I couldn’t hold back.  I spilled completely into her, moaning as I shuddered with the force of my release.

    “Oh….shit….Lindz….fuuuuck.”

She licked it all up like it was water and she hadn’t had anything to drink in days.  When she was done, she released me with a ‘pop’ sound and I had to laugh.

For now it was her turn.  I grabbed her hand and pulled her back to the bed and helped her lean back and lay on my pillow.  I trailed kisses from her lips all the way down to stomach, letting my hands find their way down to her womanly area, gently placing a finger between her lips and teasing the shit out of her entrance only letting the tip of my finger enter.  She was already wet and ready for me, but I wasn’t ready to give her what she wanted just yet, she teased the shit out of me, so it was her turn now.

Once I reached her belly button, I headed back up her until I reached her ear and whispered in her ear making her shiver.

    “Did you really think you were going to get off that easy for teasing me like that?”

I kissed over to her mouth and captured her bottom lip in my mouth and tugged on it and sucked on it.  She let out a moan and I let my one finger enter her, letting my mouth crash down hungrily on her mouth at the same time.  I palmed one of her beautiful breasts in my other hand, and rolled her hardened nipple in my fingers, as she arched her back pressing her body into me.  I loved the effect I had on her.  I did the exact same to the other side and then took each one in turn into my mouth sucking on both before I made my way on down her body.

Inserting another finger into her, I moved back down her body watching the goose bumps my trail of kisses was leaving on her skin.  This time when I made it to her core I dove right in,  flicking my tongue out and meeting her clit.

Taking my fingers out of her, I heard a moan of displeasure  from my Lindz but it didn’t stay for long. I let the flat part of my tongue go all the way up her lips until I reached her clit and then let my fingers dive back into her, thrusting in and out in a rhythmic dance, curling them at the correct moment meeting that perfect spot, the one that made her go crazy.  She was withering under me almost where I wanted her, so I dove into her with my tongue again sending her spiraling as her orgasm hit her, her legs shaking with pleasure.

    “Oh My God…..Holy…Fuck….Eddddwwward….” she screamed, I smashed my mouth to hers to quiet her screams.

But it wasn’t like everyone didn’t know what the fuck we were doing right now anyway.
I watched her beautiful face as she came down from her orgasm, she was so perfect.  Once she was breathing regularly again, I looked down into her lust-filled eyes and we both were still hungry for each other.  I got on top of her and placed myself at her entrance, capturing her mouth with passionate urgency.

As she wrapped her legs around my waist, I pushed into her and we both let out moans of pleasure together.  I made love to my Lindz, slow and easy at first looking down at the woman I wanted to marry one day, and seeing nothing but love coming from her eyes. I knew I was where I should be and with who I should be with at this very moment in time.  We both got off again at the same exact time, then laid there basking in the after glow of our high.  About ten minutes later, I looked over at her and she had fallen asleep.  I smiled to myself and hugged her closer to me and brought the covers up to help keep her warm.

After a while, I knew I had to get up and study, so I softly moved her over and got up out of bed.  I went over to my desk as quietly as I could, but not quiet enough because I heard her voice before I got there.

    “Hey, come back to bed.”

    “I can’t, I have to study. I have a huge test tomorrow and if I don’t ace it someone else could take my spot on the department,” I told her.

    “Can I help?” she asked.  I was so hoping she would ask, she was always good at helping me study for tests in college so maybe she could help me remember this stuff.

    “Sure,” I told her with a smile.

We studied for the next several hours and she did help me find ways to remember several of the things I needed to know.  I knew I was ready for the test tomorrow with the help she had given me.   When it was time for her to leave I felt like a new man.  Ready for anything.

I kissed her goodnight and told her I would see her soon and that I loved her.  She got in her car and drove away.  I just wish I would have told her more when I was saying goodbye to her that night.

Fate is a bitch and fate takes things we love away from us.  Just like Fate takes things though, fate gives things too and brings people together as well.  Just like I didn’t know any of the La Push boys and really didn’t plan on getting to know any of them, fate would have other plans for us.


Please leave me some love, your comments keep me writing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More