Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, February 28, 2011

Flame of My Desire (One Shot)

Disclaimer: I don’t own the character of Jake he is a character of Stephenie Meyer, I just like to play with him lol…But the character of Kiara is all Stella’s. I just wrote it! LOL…

This one shot was written for Stella, she bid and won one of my one shots for the Freedom Gives Back Auction. Thanks so much for bedding on this Stella. Her Character will also get to be in my up coming story called Chasing Fire, this One Shot is actually based on this story.







(Kiara’s POV)



I was sitting in my room thinking about what I should wear tonight. Amy, Lydia and myself were taking Jessica out for her twenty second birthday. We were going to Metropolis, one of the hottest night clubs in Forks Washington. What am I saying, it’s the only night club in Forks.

It was my first night off in several weeks-I worked as a nurse at the hospital here in town. I came to Forks to work for Carlisle Cullen, doctor extraordinaire. I loved working with him. To work for him was the main reason I came here, but the hospital we worked at was amazing also. His family gave a lot of money to make it a state of the art hospital. I grew up in Los Angeles California and that’s where my parents actually still were.

I gave up looking for something to wear and headed towards the bathroom to take my shower. I let the water run down my long brown locks as I stood under the water thinking about what kind of guy I would want to meet tonight. Tall, dark, and damn fine. I giggled to myself thinking about the picture that planted in my head.

I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my body then headed back into my room and over to my closet. I looked over the many cute outfits I could wear, but tonight I wasn’t going for cute I was going for hot, flirty, and sexy. I looked to the back of my closet and something red caught my eye. I grabbed the dress out and looked it over with a critical eye. It was perfect. It was a gorgeous red color with a beaded bodice and perfectly cut to show my body off in all the right places. It showed off the girls, because we know we have to do that, right ladies? It was knee length too…like I said perfect. I got dressed and put on my makeup then fixed my hair. I let most of it cascade over my shoulders and down my back, but the other half, I put up.

I was slipping my shoes on when my friends, with perfect timing, rang my door bell. I lived in a two bedroom condo-type apartment. I loved living by myself so there was no roommate for me. I fixed my shoes and headed over to the door and swung it open to all of them smiling at me.

“What?” I asked.



“Damn girl, you can’t go now, you look hotter than all of us.” We all started laughing as I ran back down the hall to my room to get my purse and my jacket. It looked like it might rain. What’s new though in this town, it always rained.

We had planned on taking my mustang tonight but we changed our minds since I wanted to get drunk too. We were celebrating, so come on, of course I would want to drink. So we all decided to rent a car and driver for the night. What I didn’t know is what they rented. We all headed out of my place and I turned to lock the door without even looking at the car they rented. When I turned around I gasped. They had rented a extra stretch white Hummer. It was, to say the least, steamy. The girls and I headed down the steps that led to the driver holding the door open for us. I smiled at him and got in. There was a bar, so my girl Amy poured the drinks and made a toast to Jess. We were all drinking shots of Patron and laughing all the way there.

When we reached the club, the driver opened the door for us again. As I got out I thanked him and looked up at the crowd waiting to enter the club, they were all staring at us like we were some famous people.

We all smiled and went straight to the bouncer that knew us all by name and promptly let us in. I could hear the people grumbling as we went through the door, that we got in and not them. I smiled. Good thing we came here when we were off work, which really wasn’t a lot, but when we were off, we were here. None of us had a guy and it wasn’t like we really needed one to get by, but we still wanted one. A girl has to have some love sometimes though, right?

We went straight to the bar and ordered some drinks, this time I opted for a strawberry margarita. Then we headed up to the VIP section of the club where we had requested it for the night, since Amy knew the owner they let us have it for Jess’s party.

A couple more friends were showing up on their own, but Jess didn’t want to wait for them so we headed down to the dance floor and started to dance the night away. I was dancing with Amy and Jessica was grinding up on my back, when all of the sudden I locked eyes with Mr. tall, dark and handsome.

I couldn’t tear my eyes away from him. He smiled as he caught me checking him out, but apparently he had been checking me out as well. I didn’t even notice that he was standing there with three other guys who pulled him away from my eyes view. I frowned and went right back to dancing. But there was something there when we locked eyes. It was like time stopped and we were the only ones in the club. It took my breath away to feel that.

About an hour went by and our other friends had just shown up so we stopped dancing and went to head up to the VIP room again. As I approached the stairs I felt a hand tap me on the shoulder, I turned around and there he was. I looked up at his gorgeous smile and had to smile myself.

“I’m Jake,” he said, and his voice knocked the breath out of me. For once in my life I didn’t know what to say.

“Yo soy Kiara,” I whispered.

“Excuse me?” He asked me with a small laugh.

“Oh sorry, I’m Kiara,” I told him with a smile. I looked up into his eyes just as Amy was yelling for me. “ I have to go, friends birthday.”

“Hey Kiara, dance with me later?” He asked.

I nodded my head with a smile and ran up the stairs towards my friends that were smiling at me. We all headed towards the white couches and sat down and talked for a while. I kept looking down on the dance floor looking for him and actually caught his eyes a few times. Each time he would wink and smile at me. I wanted to be the girl he was grinding up on. My friends saw me staring and nudged me to go on down there so, I got up and looked at him one more time, took a drink of my margarita, and headed down the stairs. They didn’t need to tell me twice.

I watched as he looked up to where I had been and a frown spread across his face, but his friend nudged him and pointed at me coming down the stairs. Jake and I connected through our eyes again and time stood still as I descended the stairs. He stopped dancing with the girl and came and met me at the bottom.

“Hey beautiful, I was wondering when I was going to get my dance.” His smile lit up the whole club. It made you want to stand closer, like he was the sun he could brighten up your whole day no matter how bad it was.

He took my hand and led me out to the dance floor. The song “You Know You Want Me” by Calle Ocho came on, he started grinding up on me, oh my good lord the boy was sporting a major hard on. I could feel my own moistness gathering between my legs. I pushed my ass right into him and grinded my ass right there making him make a ‘hmm’ noise in his throat.

By that time, I looked around and all my friends were dancing around us with all different guys. We danced together for the rest of the night. When the night ended, both of us had given each other our cell phone numbers. We really hadn’t talked much so I had no clue what he did for a living, but damn if you were dancing with a guy like him you wouldn’t be asking questions like that either. He always took my breath away when I looked at him.

He promised to call me tomorrow and I found myself wishing it was already tomorrow. He walked me to the Hummer and before he said goodnight he backed me up to the car and placed his hand on the side of my neck. He got all the way up to my lips then passed them and went to my ear, his warm breath sending shivers rippling down my spine.

“Kiara, I’m going to kiss you now. Is that okay with you?” He was such a gentleman. I had never meet a man like him, ever! Where have you been all my life? He smiled at me and laughed a little.

“Oh shit! Did I say that out loud?” He shook his head.

“I’ll take that as an okay that I can kiss you then,” he said, his smile never leaving his face the whole time, I just shook my head again.

He bent down slowly keeping eye contact with me until he very sweetly and still hesitantly placed his lips against mine. I want more, I need more. His lips were soft and perfect. It was like our mouths fit together, and my mind and my lips were both saying where have you been all my life. But all too soon he pulled away from me with that same smile on his face. It was a little smug this time, like he was proud of himself.

It was a short and sweet kiss, but it fit nicely for our first. It still took my breath away. I wish I didn’t have to leave, I could stay right here with this man and those lips forever. I had butterflies flying around in my stomach every time I looked at him, and they were flapping their wings a hundred miles a minute after that kiss. He was still smiling at me when he opened his mouth to say something but the only thing that came out was my name, and it sounded like the sweetest song coming from his lips.

“Kiara”

I awoke out of my sweet dream of our first encounter with Jake shaking me to wake me up. I looked around a little groggy, I looked around our room and smiled. That memory felt like a lifetime ago.

We lived together now, and have been together for a long time. I loved living with him and waking up to his sweet, warm embrace and smile. Which was what he was doing right at the moment.

“What?” I asked.

“Your so beautiful in the morning,” he told me brushing my hair away from my face. “ Im going to go jump in the shower if you want to join me.” He winked and got out of the bed butt ass naked.

I watched him walk…more like I watched his ass as he walked into the bathroom with his back muscles flexing as he went. Is he real? I am the luckiest woman alive.
I slowly sat up in bed and smiled to myself, that was a good dream. I loved my fire fighter. He was strong, brave, sweet to me, and just what I ordered that night. Tall, Dark and Handsome.

I got out of the bed with the sheet wrapped around my naked body and headed towards the bathroom, where I could hear Jake singing. I had always loved his voice when he spoke but sometimes when he sung he was a little tone deaf. I giggled as I entered the bathroom as he sang off-key.

I let the sheet float to the floor and opened the glass doors and looked at the man that I loved. He caught my eye with his own like he has every day since the first night at the club, and he nodded for me to join him. So I stepped into the shower and he replaced my hand that was on the shower door with his own and he pulled the door shut. Wrapping his arms around me, he pulled me to him.

His firefighter tattoo showing on his left arm, a fire helmet and a mulitess cross under it, was beautiful against his russet skin. He turned me around and placed me under the water. He took his arms from around me and ran his hands through my hair, picking up the bottle of shampoo and squeezing some into his hands. He worked it throughout my hair massaging my scalp gently at the same time. Using his magic fingers, almost lulling me back to sleep if it wasn’t for the water. He never took his eyes away from mine the whole time he was working his fingers through my hair.

I loved our showers together, he always took care of me. I told you… sweet. He returned me gently to the water and washed all the shampoo out of my hair. I had taught him all about conditioner and he worked that through my long locks next. After that was done he slipped his hands down my neck very slowly making goose bumps pebble across my skin, then leaned down and placed soft butterfly kisses down my neck.

I shuddered and he laughed. I knew what he was wanting and I intended to give it to him, I wanted it just as much as he did. Even though we had just made love last night not even ten hours ago. I never could get enough of this man standing in front of me.

He very slowly changed places with me then proceeded to back me up to the wall. I could see the lust in his eyes and I knew he could see it in mine, it was flowing from me. When we made it to the wall, he pressed me up against it. As I leaned into the wall he let his hands go from my neck all the way down to my hips slowly, leaving a fire burning trail on my skin. Then he whispered into my ear letting his soft scent caress my body.

“What were you dreaming about? You kept saying my name and you got all mad at one point about some girl dancing with me,” he asked, rubbing circles on my thigh with his thumb.

“Um… the first night we met in the club,” I whispered. His smile was radiant as he thought about that night too.

“That turned out to be the best night of my life, well so far anyways.”

“Mine too,” I confessed.

I couldn’t say anything else because his mouth crushed down on mine with such a force, our tongues danced together in a dance that they only understood. He let his manhood travel to my entrance and he teased me with it as he trailed sensual kisses down my neck and across my shoulders. Then he slowly let his hand travel down to bundle of nerves and started to rub it, making sweet moans come from me.

I wanted him so bad at the moment. He slowly entered me and we both moaned into each other, the sound echoing through the steamy shower. I rested my head on his shoulder. I loved the way he felt inside of me. He waited a moment to relish the feeling and I loved that he did that. He slowly started pumping in and out of me, slowly making me reach my climax. He loved to put me right on the edge then pull back teasing the shit out of me. But in all honesty, I did that to him too when I was teasing him.


We always fit together perfectly. He hitched my leg up with his ever so strong arms and held it there for me. He pumped deeper and the moan coming from me was all he needed to go deeper and faster. I was so close to the edge all I needed was a little push.

“Jake Please….push me over the edge please….cum with me,” I begged, my voice coming in short gasps.

He smirked and I could have sworn he was going to slow down and make me wait but he didn’t. He complied with my wishes and pumped harder and it pushed me over the edge, dragging him right along with me. We both came harder than ever before. He pressed his body up against mine and took a deep breath whispering how much he loved me. As we both came down from our high he pulled out of me and slowly bent down and placed me under the water and very sweetly washed me off and then himself. After we were both clean, he helped me out of the shower and dried me off. Then he wrapped a towel around me and picked me up and carried me to our room.

As we were going down the hall, I heard the familiar sound of his pager fill our blissful silence. His shift didn’t start for another twenty minutes but, like every other firefighter I had met since falling for him, he ran to it. Before he grabbed it he placed me on the bed and kissed my forehead. He grabbed the pager and I heard something that I knew he would never want to hear-a fellow firefighter was hurt in a structure fire. He looked at me and we both scrambled to get dressed.

My shift at the hospital started in an hour, but I would go in early to make sure this fire fighter was okay. We both got dressed and he kissed me goodbye.

“I love you, be careful,” I told him.

“I’m always careful you know that,” he winked. “I love you too, beautiful.”

I watched as the flame of my desire ran out of our apartment and to his own flames to fight.



(Jakes POV)

“Kiara baby wake up,” I prodded gently, smiling down as my beautiful Latina love groaned in her sleep. She had been dreaming about something and it was driving me mad wondering what it was. She kept saying “no don’t, he’s mine. I saw him first.” I laughed at that, she had to be dreaming about me. “Jake” …she moaned my name, yep defiantly dreaming about me, but I didn’t understand why she was dreaming about another girl with me. “Kiara, please wake up sweetie.”

She started to wake up and slowly turned her head towards the sound of my voice, her tired eyes locked with mine. I could get lost in her beautiful brown eyes. What I wouldn’t do to stay in this bed with her the rest of the day, but it was my day to get back to work. I had been off work with her for a week. My Kiara Santiago, the love of my life.

“Hey sleeping beauty, I have to get in the shower, you can join me if you like,” I told her with a wink that I knew she couldn’t resist. I loved having her in the shower with me. I loved having her in my arms and taking care of her like she deserved.

I got up out of bed and headed towards the shower, I could feel her eyes on me. Watching me as I walked my very naked self towards the shower. I snickered when I heard her sigh. She would join me, she always did. I hopped in the shower and got cleaned up really quick that way when she got in I could take care of her. Me washing her hair for her was her favorite thing for me to do. I was singing a love song I knew she would love.

I feel like I just seen the sun for the first time
You make my life bright cuz you shine
It's me and you baby, it's our time
I'm living my dream, girl cuz you mine
You got me skippin down the street
And singin love songs all out of key
I didn't smoke nothin but I feel so high
And I know why
It's a love thing, it's got to be
Your heart's all locked and I got the key
It feels like I just won the lottery
Cuz I got my girl and she got me

You my new obsession
All I want to do
You my new obsession, girl
I feel on top of the world wit you baby
I want to dance and party tonight
I feel on top of the world wit my lady
I'm gonna rock your body all night
She makes me wanna sing

La La La

That’s as far as I got before she pulled the door open, letting in a blast of cool air that made my skin tingle. I knew she was watching me so I turned around and nodded for her to join me, while the rest of the song played out on the radio.

I took her hand off the door as she got in and closed the door myself, while pulling her to me. I loved having her body up close to mine. Her beautiful skin pressed against mine was like heaven to me. I started to grind up on her dancing right along with the song, then spun her around to let the water cascade down her beautiful brown, more like black, hair. I ran my hands through it and grabbed some shampoo and washed her hair for her. I loved to make her moan and when I did this, that was all she did.

When I was done, I gently guided her head back in the cascading water and rinsed her hair. I followed this with putting the conditioner in her hair, just as she had taught me to do. I didn’t really understand why girls needed the shit, but she said that it helped her hair and she told me it had to go in her hair so I always complied with her wishes. When I got it massaged into her hair, I figured why not play for a little while since I couldn’t rinse it out right away.

I backed her up towards the wall, keeping my eyes on hers the whole time with a smirk on my face. I loved to see all her emotions in her eyes. I could see that she wanted this as much as I did. I wanted to tease her a little though so as soon as we made it to the wall, I bent down a little like I was going in for a kiss but I skipped her lips and went for her ear. She always hated when I did that to her, more like loved it. She just told me she hated it.

“What were you dreaming about? You kept saying my name and you got all mad at one point about some girl dancing with me,” I whispered in her ear. The dream and what she said was still making me go mad thinking about it. By this time my hands had trailed down to her thighs and I was rubbing them with my thumbs, the tips of my fingers sliding easily over her wet skin.

“ Um the first night we met in the club,” she whispered.

“Best night of my life, well so far that is,” I said back. She smiled and I winked again. There would be another night that will make the best and that night was coming up soon. I just prayed she would say yes.

“Mine too,” I heard her say. That made my smile grow even larger.

I leaned into her and started kissing her with fervor. I actually crushed my lips on hers, hardly able to hold back any longer. I was remembering that night in perfect clarity. First seeing her on the dance floor watching her hips sway in that hot ass red dress. I wanted to rip it off her right then and there but damn it all, there had been way to many people, even if it did feel like we were the only ones there. It was like she dazzled me right then and there. I knew I was hooked. We locked eyes and smiled at each other. Hot damn I want that woman. I remembered thinking that a lot that night.

Then later, I watched her come down the stairs to me, and danced with her. Like I told her, best night of my life so far. Even better than graduating from Fire School. Then there was the kiss at the end of the night, where I pressed her up against that Hummer, and her speaking out loud and not meaning too. I loved that about her also, just another one of the thousand things I do love about her. She was my world from that first time I locked eyes with her. It was like they drew me to her, like I was a fish hooked by her fishing pole and she was reeling me in. She had caught me, I just hoped she would never let me go.

I came back out of the one of my best memories and placed ‘Big Chief’ at her entrance. And let me tell you ‘Big Chief ’ was doing a happy dance right about now.

I trailed kisses down her neck and her shoulders. Then I very slowly filled her with ‘Big Chief’ and we both moaned at the feeling. I loved the feeling of her wrapped around me. I stayed there without moving a muscle for a second, just feeling it. Then I slowly and teasingly started to pump in and out of my beautiful love. The sounds coming from her were egging me on and made me go faster and pump harder into her. I heard her whisper something about pushing her off the edge and then heard her whimper and I had to comply with that wish this time. Usually, I would push her there and make her wait for me to get there too. But not today-I was right there with her.

I pushed us both over the edge and we both climaxed together. Feeling her climax with me was a magical thing. It showed me how much she loved me, I just hope she knew how much I truly loved her. I collapsed onto her, our bodies trembling together. I really didn’t mean to, but we both had come pretty hard this time and well, I was spent.

As soon as I was back down from the high, I slowly helped her get back into the water flow and cleaned her off, then myself. I had to remember to rinse her hair too. Then I turned the water off, still holding her up a little. She was spent too. I lovingly helped her out of the shower and slowly dried her off taking notice of her beautiful body before me. After I was done drying off, I wrapped the towel around her a little tighter and then I wrapped one around my waist. I bent down a little and picked her up into my arm and headed out of the bathroom then towards our room. We made it halfway and my fire pager went off. There must be a fire.

“Shit.” We both knew what that meant, I would have to go ahead and leave sooner then I wanted. I walked faster down the hall and when I got there I placed her on the bed and kissed her forehead as I reached for my pager that was on the bedside table.

It went off a second time as my hand hit it.

“La Push 1059 respond to assist Forks Fire Department with working structure. Respond as RIT team for missing firefighter.”

“Fuck!” I screamed, and hurried to get dressed. I saw Kiara hurrying too, I knew she would go to the hospital and wait for us to get there.

I kissed her and went to leave but she stopped me telling me the things she always told me.

“I love you. Be Careful!”

“I’m always careful you know that.” I winked at her and ran from the room yelling the rest of it. “I love you too, beautiful.”

I made it to the door and could feel her beautiful eyes on me as I made it to my car. I loved her more than I had ever loved anything in my life. She was the flame I never wanted to put out. She was my flame.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More