Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 4, 2011

Broken Sun Chapter 15 - A quick exit!








Chapter 15 - A quick exit!


When I got in my room, I slipped out of my dress and into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.  Then I through a change of clothes, then I through my purse on my bed, I emptied it and grabbed my ring, the pictures, and then I saw the piece of paper.  I grabbed that as well. I put my ring from Edward back on finger, it felt perfect, finally it was were it was supposed to be.   I left everything else there, I slipped into a pair of blue ballet slippers and jumped out the window, before I jumped,  I left the necklace and his ring, on Felix’s bed.  I left him a note with the jewelry.  I wanted to try to convince him to let me go.  I wrote:

Felix,

Please, just let me go!  I know that you have feelings for me, you wouldn’t have changed me yourself if you didn’t.  I know when you told me you loved me, that you meant it.  So if it was true, then let me be happy and let me go with out a fight!  Please!! Just let me go.

Love,
Your Izzy!

  I jumped out the window and Edward was right there.

    “You are so graceful now, I will have to get used to it!”  I smiled at him and he took me by the hand and we both jumped the wall. 
    “At least Emmett can’t make fun of me for being so clumsy!”  I said laughing.  He laughed too. 

We went straight to the street to look for Alice, she and the rest of the family except Rose was in the a black car.  It didn’t look very fast to me.

    “ Hi everyone, Alice, you couldn’t find a faster car?” I asked her, I knew I wanted out of here and fast.  “When is Rose coming out?” I asked, I had a plan.

    “In about ten minutes.”  Edward told me, I smiled at him and grabbed his hand. 

    “Come with me.”  I told him, we ran to the ware house with all of the cars and his eyes lit up!  I smiled at him and lead him to my car.

    “I see you lost your aversion to fast cars.”  I laughed at that, I knew exactly what he was talking about. 

    “Yeah, I have, now you grab that car.”  I pointed to Felix’s pride and joy, a Austin Healy.  I knew he would like it.  He got in and of course like all the keys in here, the key’s were in the ignition. 

We both started the cars and headed to where the rest of the family was, I drove and Edward drove, the rest of the family got in  both cars. Alice, Jasper, and Emmett with me.  Carlisle and Esme with Edward, that was the only way to fit.  I wanted to be with him, but that would have to wait, I wanted out of here more!  Rose got out to our cars and we took off!  Rose got in my car and she was watching me very closely.

    “Thank you Rose!” I told her.

    “I owed Edward, you know for telling him you had died.  Plus, I sort of missed you.”  I had to smile at that thought. “ I love your car, we will have to make sure Edward gets you one just like this!” 

    “No this time I think I want a Ferrari!”  She laughed at me. 

We got to the airport in crazy time, Carlisle had already gotten the tickets and the plane was boarding in ten minutes.  I looked over at Edward and it felt like he was to far from me, I ran over to him, in human speed which was so hard, and grabbed him and kissed him so passionately the airport could have been on fire and I don’t think either of us would have cared.  He started laughing when I thought this.  Man, I was really going to have to watch my shield when I was around him!  He laughed again.  Edward,  do you think I’m funny or something?  I love you! He laughed again and whispered I love you back to me.

    “I love being able to hear you, it’s going to take some time to get used to it, but I love it!” he said kissed my cheek then down my neck to my collarbone.   It sent electric currents up and down my body.  Don’t do that right now, wait till we are at home!  I thought to him.  He laughed again.  But shook his head yes.

Waiting to board the plane was so terrible, I was scared they would be coming to find me and something would happen, like a fight.  I knew I couldn’t handle anymore happening to Edward or me right now!  I looked over at Alice and she just smiled at me.  I walked over to her and hugged her tightly.

    “Your not mad at me for not seeing them coming for you?”

    “No Alice, it wasn’t your fault.  I could never be mad at you, I missed you even when I didn’t know who you were.  Thank you for making me stay there the other day, for making me talk to Edward!  Do you see anything happening right now, I mean before we get home?”  I asked.

    “Thank you for saying that, but it is my fault.  I missed you like crazy!  Your dad has been searching for this whole time, I bet you want to see him, even though I don’t see how you will be able to, but I do see you figuring a way to do it.  And no I don’t see them coming for you right now.  So don’t worry yet!”  I knew what she meant by that.  They wouldn’t just let me go!

The plane boarded and then took off.  I took a big deep breath and sighed in relief.  I was finally with my Edward and I finally remembered who he was and who I was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More