Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 4, 2011

Broken Sun Chapter 21 Part 2 - The Fight









Chapter 21 part 2- The Fight

They came with a vengeance, to say the least!  Even though most of their powers didn’t work, they still were good fighters.  Even Aro was a good fighter.  They only had Aro, Demetri, Jane and Alec, Licy, and of course Reneta!  At first we all stood there watching each other!  I knew just like everyone knew that my power would make theirs useless.  They still tired of course.  My family stood there and waited, Jane tried first.  Then Alec tried, his power was slow moving but it couldn’t budge my shield.  Licy came towards me and tried to touch me, but Felix grabbed her and threw her into the forest.  Then he went after her, I could hear her screaming.  Then all of the sudden I could smell that terrible smell of a vampire burning.  It was a sweet bitter smell.  Then I saw the smoke, I didn’t know who was now gone and burning.  I was so scared that it was Felix.  I watched the place that he had gone into the forest waiting, we all were standing there, just waiting.  Then he walked out.  I smiled right at him!   Aro knew he would be defeated.  He looked over at his group again.

    “Dear ones, I think we should leave.  I don’t think we can win this fight.  What do you think?”

  
    “ We agree master.”  they all said in unison.

    “But it is up to you master.” Jane said.

      “What do we do about Felix?”  Demetri asked.  He was staring at Felix like he could murder him.

“Felix, do you want to come home with us?” Aro asked him.  I guess he had forgave him, but I knew that if he went with him he would be punished not only for letting me go and fighting against them, but also for killing one of Aro‘s prized pieces to his collection.

    “Felix, don’t go!  Stay with us.  Please!  I don‘t want them to hurt you.  You know they will if you go, you just killed Licy, please don‘t go.” I begged.  I looked over at Carlisle and he smiled at me and shook his head at me.  Then he looked at Felix.

“Your more than Welcome to live here with us Felix.  It is up to you of course.  You just stood up to them to help my family, so now to me you are part of my family.” Carlisle said.

    “Thank you Carlisle.  I really don’t have any other place to go!  I have no other family.” he said.

    “You do now!”  Carlisle told him.  I smiled at that, I was happy he would be living with us.  It would also give Emmett a new person to play with.

    “No Aro, I will not be going back with you.  You lied to me by not giving me Izzy’s letter, well I mean Bella’s letter.  I don’t like liars and I won’t live with them either.  You don’t have Chelsea with you this time, to get her to use her powers on me, so no!”  Felix told Aro.

    “Fine, good day Cullen’s until we meet again.” Aro said, with those words they all left.

    “Now is it over?” I asked Edward.

    “No love, it isn’t over, now I get to love you forever.”  Edward said.

    “Forever and ever!” I told him smiling, I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More