Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 4, 2011

Love Was Lost Forever Chapter 1 - Life leads to unexpected tragedies.

What would happen to an Imprint if the other one died. What would it do to them? Could they survive the pain? What if that imprint was Nessy and Jake died. That's where im going to take this story from the questions to Nessie's reality.







Chapter one ~ Life leads to unexpected tragedies.

My life has been great since that day out in the baseball clearing, the day the Volturi came to kill me.  They thought I would cause the vampire world problems, because I was a child vampire and they thought I would be uncontrollable.  They had no idea I had more control of myself then they did.  

After that night, we stayed in Forks, which wasn’t what my aunt Rose wanted.  She wanted to leave right away, but I cried and cried about leaving Jake.  I wouldn’t do it.  I can remember thinking I would die without my Jake. 

After they left everything has been wonderful, peaceful even.  I had a great loving family and great friends.  One of which being my best friend, my Jake. 

Jake and I have been best friends for a while now. He is so sweet and protective of me, I really don’t get it.    How can someone that looked like he did, want to spend so much time with me. 

My sixtieth birthday is in a week and that’s when my immortality will start. I will totally stop changing.  No more growing at all.  I told Jake I was a little scared for it to happen.  I wanted to keep changing, I wanted to live a normal happy life, but who was I kidding I was half vampire half human. What‘s normal about that?   I didn’t want to die and leave everyone I loved behind either.  Jake and I were most of the time inseparable.  He’s my best friend, a friend that  I could tell anything to?   

I know we are just friends, but I want to be more.  In all reality I truly love him, I’ve just never told him.  I’m a little scared to tell him how I really feel, how I want to wrap my arms around his amazing copper body and tell him how I can’t live without him.  To tell him how much I need him. I wanted to tell him I never wanted him to leave me and that I never wanted to let him go. 

What if he looked at me like I was crazy and told me we could never be more than just friends?  What if after I told him all that, I lost him as my friend?  I wouldn’t be able to handle that. I always racked my brain with these questions, when I thought about telling him how I feel.  

I wish he was right here so I could tell him how much I wanted to be with him.  Forever!  But, would end up chickening out just like every other time I had tried.  I ended up just standing there, not looking at him, trying to get up enough courage to tell him. 


    “Jake can I talk to you?” I asked him as I came down the stairs from my room at my grandma’s house.  He was sitting on the couch with my uncle Emmett playing video games with him, laughing and cutting up. 

As soon as he heard my question he smiled at me putting the game controller down and walking towards me.  He stopped right in front of me with that smile on his face, the one that took my breath away each time. 



    “Sure Ness, how about we go for a walk?” I couldn’t do anything else but nod my head.  The butterflies were flying around in my stomach, but they weren’t butterflies they felt more like huge birds.  Jake seeing my worried face reached out and stroked my cheek with his hand. “Ness are you alright? Your not sick or anything?”

I still couldn’t speak, but I got up enough courage to look up at him and smile.  Taking me by the hand he lead me out of the house and into the woods.  We went to the place we always went to, and I stood there in front of him like a idiot, I couldn’t say the words I wanted too. 
   
    “Nessie what is it sweetheart? You know you can tell me anything.” He said.  He was right I could tell him anything so why was it so hard to tell him this. 

I looked up into his brown eyes and I couldn’t do it, I couldn’t lose him over this. 
   
    “It’s nothing Jake, I can’t….” I could feel the tears start to come to the surface and I didn’t want him to see me cry, so I shook my head and ran away from him. 

Coming out of my memories of that day when I came as close to telling him as I ever had, I thought about where he was right at this very moment. Right now he’s out with his pack.  It has grown over the years, most of the old pack follow Jake now instead of Sam, but Sam still has six of his own.  Leah, Seth, Quil, Embry, and a couple of the younger ones follow Jake.  I love his pack their always around and a big part of my life.

I’m also best friends with Quil’s imprint Claire.  I also like Embry’s imprint Casey, but not as much as Claire.  Casey’s so bossy and a little bit of a control freak. 

Just thinking about Jake gives me goose bumps.  I miss him so much, when he’s not around.  The only one’s left that hasn’t imprinted is Seth, Jacob, and  Leah, but everyone thinks Leah won’t. 

Even everyone in Sam’s little group had  imprinted already.  It was a little weird to me. It was supposed to be rare, at least that was what Jake had told me.   I asked Jake what it was supposed to be like once and he told me it was like everything that held you to the earth was just set free and that one person now was the only thing holding you here on earth.   You live for that one person and would be anything they wanted. 

He talked like he knew how it felt, that kind of scared me. I didn’t want to lose my Jakey to some stupid other girl.  I really wanted him for myself.  By the time I got done day dreaming about Jake it was time for me to go to bed.

That night I kept dreaming about him,  but it wasn’t my normal dreams about him,  they were scary dream. They were so vivid in the color it was like I was watching it truly happen to him in front of my eyes, almost like I was standing there, but I couldn‘t do anything to change the outcome. 

I watched as Jacob in wolf form and his pack were out running, playing, and hunting.  I watched in pure terror as a hunter was just a hundred feet from them, the hunter heard them come up from behind him and he shot his gun…Jake had been in the front of the pack. 

    “NO Jake NO!”  I thrashed and screamed.  I tried to run towards him but I couldn’t get to him in time.

The hunter shot my Jakey! NO JAKE JAKE!   I watched as he fell to the ground I woke up screaming, but not out loud anymore.  I was screaming in my head,  begging for it not to be real.  My mom and dad came running in.

    “ Nessie darling what’s wrong?”  My dad asked holding me to his chest, while tears streamed down my cheek, clinging to my dad shaking, and gasping for air.

    “ Renesmee, honey please tell me what’s wrong!” My mom begged.

    “ Bad dream…..” Was all I could say. 

My dad got all quite, listening to my thoughts as I thought about the dream.  It  was horrible Daddy! I shouted at him in my head. 

    “Daddy, we have to find him NOW!”  I screamed. I felt in my gut that something was wrong, that it wasn’t just a dream.  Something was terribly wrong with my best friend and my love Jake. 

    “ Honey, he’s out with the pack.” My mom told me.

Right when she said pack my moms phone rung out and I knew in my heart then and there it wasn’t just a dream.  It was Seth on the line and I could hear him screaming at my mom.

She looked at me really weird.  My dad just grabbed me and held me tightly.  I looked at him and asked him what happened? in my head.  He wouldn’t answer me so I screamed “MY DREAM WAS RIGHT!  He just shook his head. 

Pushing myself away from my dad and not even worrying about changing out of my pajamas. I ran out of the house and headed towards La Push and Billy’s house as fast as I could, pushing myself faster then I had ever gone.  I was crying so hard, half way I couldn’t move anymore, I just collapsed and everything went black.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I don’t know how, but when I woke up, I was laying on Billy’s couch. When I opened my eyes again everyone just looked at me with the saddest looks on their faces, tears creeping down their cheeks. 

Grandpa came over and checked me out.  He wouldn’t even look me in the eye.  I knew something was terribly wrong and it had to do with Jacob, but my brain was so muddled. So I asked.

    “Where is Jake?”  I looked at everyone and no one would look at me. No one would answer me.

    “ WHERE IS HE?”  I yelled!  Finally my mom and dad came over and kneeling down next to the couch and me. 
   
    “Honey, the dream you had, well it wasn’t just a dream.  Honey, Jakes gone.” My dad told me trying not to look me in the eye’s. I couldn’t comprehend what he was saying. Gone?  Gone where?  Jake wouldn’t leave with out saying goodbye to me. Not My best friend, not my Jakey,  he would never do that to me. 

Then my dream came to me and I screamed “NO!”  Then I felt a ache in my heart that hurt so bad I couldn’t take it, it felt like I might die.  My heart crumpled to a million tiny pieces and no one would ever be able to pick them back up again. The pain was so bad that for the second time tonight I blacked out again.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When I was out I had another vivid dream, it was of Jake also.  It wasn’t a bad dream, but I don’t think it was a dream either.  It was more like a memory. 

Jake and I were in the woods running together.  I had jumped into a tree and he was acting like he couldn’t find me, I giggled and he looked up and said “There you are Nessie.” he smiled that gorgeous smile at me. 

I think I was about one then, but I looked like I was about five or six.  It was a perfect memory.  I relished it as much as I could.  I didn’t want to let go of the happiness that it showed in Jakes face,  but it started to fade away and the pain started to come back to me.  

Terrible pain shot through my chest.  I barely could handle the pain.  I wish I could be with Jake right now, I thought to myself, he always made me feel better.  But then it hit me again, Jake was gone.  When I realized this I felt like I was sinking into a deep pool of water.  I didn’t resurface for a while.  I just floated in the nothingness of my mind, it was void of any color but I could hear Jakes voice telling me that is was going to be okay.  That he would always be with me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When I woke up this time, Grandpa was crouched over me checking me out again.  I looked up at him and whispered “Is it true?”  He just shook his head yes.  I just stared at him and started crying.  I got up from Billy’s couch and ran all the way to my room in the cabin.  I couldn’t be in Jakes house, I could smell him every where and I just couldn’t take it.

When I got there Seth, Quil, Embry, and Leah was in my room waiting for me.  When I saw them I ran for Seth.  He was like a big brother to me.  I started to get weak in the knees again and almost collapsed, but Seth and Quil made me sit down on my bed. 

I just laid there crying for the longest time, they just sat there with me.  Finally I looked up at them with tears still streaking down my face.  They all had been crying as well even Leah.

    “You guys d-d-didn’t have t-to stay w-with me.”  I said trough the tears.

    “Nessie we have to give you something” Seth said to me.  Still no one was actually looking me in the eye’s.

    “ What is it Seth?  Couldn’t it wait?” I asked

    “ No Nessie, it can’t really wait, it’s a message from Jake he wrote it before his stupid butt got  killed.”  Leah said

I couldn’t believe she just said that to me.  How dare her!  I looked up at her and for once I could have sworn I felt like a vampire. 

    “ HOW DARE YOU!  SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT RIGHT NOW!” I screamed at her and growled.  I backed her right out of my room. Then right out of my house. Everyone followed me.   My mom and dad were in the living room, they watched me with their mouths open.  I was so much shorter than her and she was so much stronger but she looked scared to death.    “DON’T EVER TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT AGAIN YOU STUPID MUTT GIRL!”  I shouted after her.  I had backed her right out the door! I slamed that door right in her face.  I didn’t care if I hurt her or not, right now I was so angry and upset it didn’t mater anymore.  I felt like my life was over, I never got to tell him, I thought to myself.  I never got to tell him.  The thought made me cry even harder.   

I ran back into my room and fell onto my bed crying so hard I could barely breath.  Seth and Quil walked back into my room and sat on the floor in the corner.  I felt like my world was crashing down around me. Like I was dying also, I wish I was.  I thought.   I whispered “ I didn’t even get to say goodbye.  I didn’t get to tell him I love him!”  I couldn’t tell if they heard me or not, I didn’t really care.  I looked up after about ten minutes and looked at Seth.  He looked at me then looked away really quick. 

    “ Why are you guys still here?  Where is this thing you have for me?”  I asked them.  I stood to my feet and looked them both in the eye’s.

    “ We promised Jake we would take care of you, he made us promise him right before he took his last breath” Quil told me still looking down

“ It’s right here Ness, here.”  Seth said giving me a letter and a velvet box.  I opened the letter first.  With just the first line I was crying and the first line was only My dearest Nessie.



My dearest Nessie,

From the first time I saw you I knew I loved you.  Your eyes, your smile, your laugh I can’t live without any of it.  I’ve told you about imprinting, the other day you asked me about it, how it was supposed to feel and I told you exactly how it feels.  You gave me this weird look.  I knew exactly what was going through that crazy brain of your, exactly what you were thinking.  Why does he sound like he knows.  Well,  I do know.  Because you are my imprint.  You’re my other half.  You complete me!  I love you more than you’ll ever know and I hope you love me too.  I want to be with you forever Ness.  But if you don’t feel the same way about me, I’ll understand.  I won’t force you in any way!  As long as we can at least be friends.  But if you do feel the same, you’ll make me the happiest wolf in the world.

Love
Jacob Black


I opened the box and dropped it on the floor.  I was a amazing diamond ring.  I just stared at the guys with tears streaming fast down my face. 

    “It was your birthday present Ness,” Quil told me  “it’s a promise ring.   He loved you since the day you were born.”  I was speechless.  I knew how I felt about him.  I just didn’t know he felt that way!    What was I going to do with out him.  All of the sudden I couldn’t breath again.  I fell to my floor, and started screaming in my head and of course my dad came running.  I slid to the floor.  Rocking back and forth.  He grabbed me and held me.  All I could think was what do I do with out him?  What do I do daddy?  I don’t want to be without him! 

I just kept repeating it in my head then after maybe the tenth time I said this, I looked up at Quil and Seth and asked “ Where is he?”

    “ What do you mean Nessie?”  Seth hesitated “you mean his body?”

    “ Yeah, Seth Where?” I asked

    “ At his house, they are getting him ready for the funeral tomorrow.”  He whispered

I didn’t wait to listen to anymore, I was out of the house.  I ran the fastest than I had ever ran in my life.  I could hear them following me but I didn’t care!  I made it there and Sam was sitting outside.  He gave me the most evil stare I’ve ever seen.  He must have known what I said to Leah I didn’t care.  I tried to push past him but he wouldn’t let me in.  I just stood there staring at him.  Finally Seth and Quil showed up and looked at us.  They looked like they didn’t know what to do.  Finally Billy came out and put his hand on Sam’s shoulder.

    “Sam, she’s mourning right now, she has no clue what she said to Leah.  Let her say goodbye.  Look at her Sam, this might just kill her too.  Remember the story of the other imprint and the wolf that imprinted on the girl that died.  Remember how the wolf killed himself, now we don’t wont Nessie to do that now do we?” Billy said to Sam, they both looked at me and right then I felt like I was dead, I was inside at least. 

Billy grabbed my hand and lead me into Jake’s room.  I could feel him there, I could smell him there.  I walked in by myself, Billy left me at the door.  Jake was laying there on his bed.  It looked like he was sleeping.  He looked so peaceful.  I didn’t really know what to do.  I knew what I wanted to do but I didn’t know if it was okay.  So I asked for Billy to come back in. 

    “Billy is it okay if I lay down there with him?  I want to say goodbye if I can.”  I said this with tears in my eyes.  He looked up at me with loving caring eyes and told me.

    “Honey, you do what you need to do.  He loved you.  I would never begrudge you this time with him.  You do what you feel like you want to do.”  He went to leave the room but I stopped him.

    “Billy do you think he knew, did he know I loved him?”  I whispered barley audible.

    “ Of course he did sweetheart.  He knew.  Don’t you worry about that!”  He told me.  Then he walked out of the room and left me with my true love that was gone from me forever!

I laid down in his bed with him and wrapped my arms around him.  I kissed his cheek and told him exactly everything I wanted to tell him, all the stuff that I had kept from him.  Exactly how much I loved him.  How I didn’t want to live without him.  How much I really needed him.  How much my heart ached without him.  I laid there for hours.  Then I think I must have fallen asleep there.  Because I was woken up by Billy telling my mom that I was okay that I fell asleep in there talking to Jake.  My mom asked to see him again and he let her.  She walked in and seen me, I was acting like I was asleep though.  So she whispered to Jake.

    “Jake, I can’t believe your gone.  I miss you so much.  You were my best friend,  I love you so much.  We all don’t know what to do without you.  I saw the letter and the ring you gave Nessie!  Jake I don’t know if she can handle this.  I’m so worried about her.  I’m going to go ahead and take her home now.  Miss you and love you always.  I’ll never forget you  My Jacob!” 

With that she picked me up and took me home.  I didn’t want to leave him there, I wanted to stay in his arms forever, but it felt like Jake wasn’t there.  He was already cold and my Jake was never cold,  but it was still him and I needed him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More