Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 4, 2011

Broken Sun Chapter 2 - Something’s Not Right



Chapter 2- Something’s Not Right



It was the night before my wedding and I was saying goodbye to Edward so he could go out with the guys. You know a bachelor party! While I was sitting on my bed waiting to fall asleep and sleep not coming to me, I heard a noise outside my window, I thought it was Edward coming back. It was two people…not people…but vampires.

They were wearing almost black robes and standing by my window. Their robs slightly moving with the wind that was coming in through my window. When they looked at me with their red eye’s I recognized them at once. It wasn’t Edward…it was Jane standing in my room by the window and Felix came in after her. He spoke to me.

“Good evening Bella.” Felix said. Smiling his wicked smile with those blood red eyes, just like he did in Voltera.


I sat straight up in my bed panting, how many times was I going to have this same dream tonight. That was the third time tonight alone. At least this time I woke up in time not to see Felix grab me and jump out the window.


I wish Edward was here to help me go back to sleep I feel so safe in his arms. As I was thinking this something scraped my window making me jump and try to scream, but nothing came out.

It was just the wind blowing the tree outside my bedroom window, blowing it towards the house. After I calmed down from that scare and the bad dream, I knew I couldn’t go back to sleep. I didn’t really want to bug Edward right now, so I dug out my cell he had given me for emergencies and dialed Alice’s number.

“Hello, Bella is everything alright?” She asked. I guess she was worried because I was calling her at 4:36 in the morning.

“No Alice, I’m not really, I had a bad dream and it has scared me half to death. Is the guys back yet? They all went out hunting tonight and I really need Edward right now, or at least someone to talk to.” I told her, still a little shaky.

“No their not back yet, but they should be soon. Do you want me to come over or would you rather wait for Edward. They should be back soon, you could just talk to me over the phone and when he gets here I’ll make him come over there.”

“Okay, thanks Alice.” I said, I still couldn’t barely talk.

“What happened in that dream that has you like this?” she asked me.

“Alice, I didn’t only dream this once, I have dreamt it three times tonight. I’m in my room, the night before the wedding and I can’t sleep, but I’m trying to. Then all of the sudden there is a sound over by my window and I think it’s Edward coming back. But when I go over there it’s Jane and Felix standing by my window, Felix say’s something to me and then all of the sudden he picks me up and jumps out my window. That’s all I see, because by then I’m waking up screaming.”

“Bella, it’s just a dream. I haven’t seen any bad things happening to you, I promise. If something bad was going to happen I would see it, you know that! They aren’t coming for you. Listen, I think the guys just come in” There was a short pause and she was back on the phone. “I just talked to Edward and he is on his way. He said stop worrying so much. I will talk to you tomorrow. Bye”

“Thanks Alice, you’re the best sister anyone could ask for” I told her.

“ I know, now get some rest, he should be about…. there.”

Right when she said the word there he was coming through my window, he had and worried look on his face, I smiled at him. That look didn’t go away though, he came over took my phone out of my hand and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his chest.

“Love, please stop worrying. Noting will take you away from me. I promise, I love you too much to lose you! We are going to stand and say I do and we are going to be husband and wife. Now calm down and get some sleep.” He kissed all my worries away and held me close. I was fast asleep, even with Edward there I still felt like something wasn’t right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More