Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 4, 2011

Broken Sun Chapter 4 - The Meeting








Chapter 4 - The Meeting


When the plane landed I looked out the little window and gasped, where were they taking me, I wondered. It looked like we were…oh my god….it hit me like a semi hitting a car head on. We were in Voltera, they were taking me to Aro…he was going to kill me. I was so scarred I just sat there in my seat shaking. Felix looked at me, seen me shaking, he smiled that stupid smile at me, then spoke to me once more.

“Well I guess you figured out were you are, but I bet you have no idea what Aro has planned for you. Let’s not keep him waiting. Am I going to have to carry you again, or can you at least walk?” He asked

“I…….I can walk” I stuttered in a whispered tone. I didn’t know what to do, how could I fight off Felix, let alone Jane or the other girl with them?


I went to stand up, but my legs were so shaky I couldn’t even stand, Felix rolled his eyes, then picked me up. He picked me up just like every other vampire in my life had, like I weighed nothing, let alone the 110 pounds I did weigh.

“Dearest Bella, if you are going to become one of us, you need to be so much stronger! You know what, I can see what Edward wanted from you, you are so endearing. Let alone beautiful. You know what I might just think about keeping you for myself.” he said smiling at me again, but it was like he wasn’t talking to me more like he was talking to himself.

What did he mean become one of them? Aro surely was going to kill me. I didn’t know what to say or feel right then, so I just kept quiet.

For some reason this time when Felix was holding me, I could feel he was trying to be more careful with me. Like he didn’t really want to hurt me. He was holding on to my side he had hurt and once he held on to tight, I groaned and he actually told me sorry.

“Sorry, Bella but don’t worry it wont hurt to much longer. Aro will fix it. You‘ll feel better real soon. We are almost there.” He whispered in my ear coming way to close to my neck. Causing a shudder to run down my spine causing him to laugh.

I knew all to well that Aro would fix it, were I would never feel anything ever again. He was going to kill me, when I thought this I started shaking again. I couldn’t help it, I didn’t want to die.

I wanted to be back at home and be at the wedding with Edward or on our honeymoon. I wanted to be in his strong arms not Felix’s. There was no way to fight off the vision I was having, of me dead on the cold stone floor and my blood smeared on Aro’s face.

I started to cry, if only Edward could be here to save me, not only Edward but all of the Cullen’s. I missed Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Carlisle, Esme, and I even had to admit it I missed Rose.

Just thinking of them was killing me, if Aro didn’t do the job, missing them would. I wished they were with me right now. Actually I thought to myself, no I don’t, because if they were with me they would be killed also.

No what I really wished was to be there with them, back in Forks. When I had first moved to Forks, I had never thought I would have loved living there, but I did. That’s when I noticed we were going in through the lobby where a different human woman stood behind the mahogany desk, I guess they killed the other one.

“What happened to Gianna?” I asked Felix, anything to get my mind off of what I knew was going to happen to me. I thought about the time I had came through here and seen her standing there behind that desk, where a new girl, with blond hair and blue eye’s stood and smiled at me.

“Who? Oh you mean the human who was here when you came to save Edward. She is actually one of us now, Aro sensed something within her and he was right. She has a power like Jane’s. But she can make you so cold that you feel like you will freeze to death right there. All she has to do is look at you.” he shivered when he said this and so did I. I sensed she had used her power on him a time or two. He looked back at me and smiled at me again. His smile was becoming even more ire to me.

He took me, still in his arms to an office, where Aro was sitting behind a large oak desk. There were books coving the walls in huge oak shelf’s, it reminded me of Carlisle’s office.

Just thinking of them was making me so sad, I felt my breathing coming faster again and it made my side hurt so bad. Aro looked up when we came in and smiled at me, then up at Felix. Felix put me down in front of the desk and then walked over to where Aro stood. Aro took Felix’s hand and listened to his thoughts about me, I don’t know what he was thinking, but all of the sudden Aro looked up and smiled at Felix.

“My dear Felix, I thought you would never feel that way about any woman. I thought you were never to find a mate. I thought Heidi held your heart, I guess I was wrong.” Aro said still smiling at Felix, then he turned towards me.

I was still standing on the other side of the desk, clutching at my side and my breathing was wild and I was starting to hyperventilate. I felt like I couldn’t get enough air.

“Bella, how good it is to see you again! What is the matter with your side, dear? Why don‘t you sit down and calm yourself.” He didn’t give me time to answer, even though I thought he would already have known seeing all of Felix’s thoughts, what had happened to me.

Like I could actually calm down right now, even if I was sitting down, I thought to myself. He looked up from my side and started talking to me again.

“I see the Cullen’s didn’t take our deal seriously enough. So here is what we are going to do about that. I am going to change you myself, I was so enamored by you last time we meet. I think I’ll keep you here with us. I think you will make a perfect piece to my collection. But first I need you to turn around and meet a dear friend of mine, she is a new member of the guard. Felicity, this is Bella. Bella this is Felicity. She goes by Licy though. I want you two to get to know each other for a few minutes while I talk to Felix over here.” He looked over at Licy in a meaningful way, like she was supposed to do something. Like he was giving her the okay and I watched as she nodded back to Aro.

I had had enough of the niceties, I looked over at Aro and Felix and tried to make a run for it, even when I knew it wouldn’t work, even without a broken rib I would never be able to out run any of them.

Licy was at the door before I could even take three steps that way. When I got to her, she pushed me back knocking me to the floor, I screamed in pain, I couldn‘t stop screaming.

The fall had defiantly broken my arm, now I had a broken rib and a arm on top of it. Felix came over and very gently picked me up, placing me on my feet. He held onto me this time and then looked over at Aro with a pained look on his face. I just stood there cradling my arm to my side.

“Aro, can’t we give Bella a minute to catch her breath?” He asked him.

“Sorry Felix, I don’t think we need to waste time. Sorry Bella, I know this must be a little confusing, but this has to be done.”

“What has to be done?” I asked, still breathless.

“Never mind that now, just meet with my friend first.” Aro said.

“Hi Bella. Lets sit over here and talk for a minute. Don’t worry I want hurt you, we are going to be great friends.” I didn’t know what she meant by this statement.

Like I was going to be friends with anyone here. She grabbed my arm, it was the one I was holding my side with, when I moaned. Felix look up at her and growling. I thought she said she wasn’t going to hurt me, yeah right!

She took me over to chair and slamming me down in it. Felix growled at her again and she rolled her eye’s at him. Why in the world was he sticking up for me? She then stood there staring down at me, she grabbed my head and moved it back and forth, from side to side really roughly. I saw Felix from the corner of my eye, staring at her, he looked like he was going to get up and come over to where we were. Aro stopped him though shaking his head No at him. I looked back at Licy and she sat down in front of me, she just sat there staring at me, then she grabbed my hand and then put it down then she stood up and went behind me. Placing her hand on my head again, but just left it there on the top this time.

I didn’t know what she was doing. I just sat there and waited, it didn’t hurt anymore, she had stopped hurting me, so I stayed still. I looked over and saw Felix talking to Aro, I over heard a little bit of it.

“Aro, please let me do it. I want to keep her for me, I don’t know why, but I actually feel something for her. I feel like I want to be next to her, even right now with her right there. Please Aro, I‘m strong enough, I will stop to keep her.” Felix was saying more, but I couldn’t hear all of it. Then I saw Aro place his hand on Felix’s shoulder and nod his head yes.

Felix looked up and saw me watching him, he smiled at me and stared to walk back over toward us, but before he could Aro grabbed his hand and started talking to him again.

“Felix, what if Edward were to come back for her? What would you do?” After that I only heard three more words and they were from Aro, he said “She won’t remember!”

Felix turned around after shaking his head at Aro and then walked back towards me.

“Licy, are you finished yet?” He said to her picking me back up and into his arms. He cradled me like a baby, like he was protecting me from her.

“Yeah, Felix were finished, it’s complete.” I looked at her, with one question in my eye’s. What was complete?

Felix looked down at me and smiled again, he bent his head down towards my neck and smelt it. I heard a yum groan come out between his lips.

“Felix” I whispered. I had started shaking again, I knew he could feel it and hear my heart and breaths coming faster. The shaking was making every part in my body hurt, not to mention my arm and rib hurt even more then they already were.


“Yeah.” He said, quietly. He looked down at me and tried to smile a comforting smile. I defiantly wasn’t comforted. I groaned again from the pain in my arm and rib.
“Honey, it wont hurt to much longer, I promise, I will make it all go away. But, I’m sorry to say, it’s going to hurt a little more for a while. I’m sorry about the pain you will go through, I just want you to know that.”

“Felix, Are you going to kill me?” Was all I could say, I had to know. Nothing was making sense to me right now. Edward, I need you!

“No honey, I’m not going to kill you, I’m going to make you one of us!” When he said these words, the fear was crushing down on me so hard, I must have blacked out.

When I came back to, I was in so much pain. The fire was crazy, I can’t even explain how much pain I was in. I just kept screaming for someone to kill me. I heard Felix muttering something about, it will be over soon, I promise.

I didn’t stay conscious for very long, I blacked out off and on for the next several days. I don’t know how long it took to be exact, I didn’t even know who I was. How can I not know who I am? I should at least know my name! After that thought came to me the fire started to go away, it retreated to where my heart was.

I felt like I was laying down on a bed, my thoughts were crazy, I didn’t even know what to think or feel. The fire was excruciating. Finally I felt my heart beat for the last time, I’m dead, but then I felt someone squeeze my hand. I had to be alive to feel that.

I didn’t know who it was or why they were holding my hand. It felt weird to me, like it was the wrong hand, like I wanted someone else hand touching me.

I didn’t know who though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More