Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 4, 2011

Broken Sun Chapter 13 - Back at Voltera








Chapter 13 - Back at Voltera


I so wished I didn’t have to go back, but I knew I had to.  I got on the plane and headed towards Voltera.  I looked down at the ring on my hand, I had slid Felix’s ring off and put it in my pocket.  Even though I didn’t have my memories back I still knew in my heart that I loved Edward.  I had always loved him, the pull towards him showed me this.  I thought about all of this on the way home.  When my plane landed in Voltera , I went straight to the castle and to my room. Before I entered the castle, I slid Edwards ring off and put it in the black box it came in, I slid Felix’s back on, that way he wouldn’t know. When I got to my room,  I heard Aro and Felix in the living room area again, they didn’t know I was back.  I slipped into my room with out them hearing me and kept the door that connected to the living room open slightly.  I listened to what they were saying. 

    “Aro I fount these in her room!”  He through my pictures on the table in front of the couch.  “ I will not lose her to him, I think that is where she went.  I won’t do it Aro.  I want this taken care of.  As soon as she is back!” 

    “Ok, that is what we will do then.  We will take care of it! Cassidy should be able to help with this.” was all Aro said, I realized they weren’t going to say anything else, so I closed my door a little to loudly. 

Then I went to put my things away.  Within seconds Felix was in my room welcoming me home.  He hugged me and kissed my hand, I was glad I had switched the rings, he kissed the hand with his ring on it.  I smiled at him and hugged him again.

    “I’m so glad your home, where did you go?” He asked me.

    “I went to Paris again and sat there thinking.  I told you I just needed some time to think.” I told him, I knew I had to lie.

“Oh, ok.  Well have you come up with your answer yet?  Will you marry me or not?  I can’t wait any longer.”  he said a little angrily,  I took a step back from him and he got closer to me.  I turned to run from him and he stepped in front of the door. 

    “Felix your scaring me.  What are you doing?”  I asked, I wish Edward was here.  He backed me into a corner of my room and pressed his body up against mine.  “Felix, please.”  I cried.  Finally he stopped and looked down at me cringing away from him, he backed away from me and then turned and walked away.  I took a deep breath to try to calm myself but it didn’t work.  I went into the living room and snatched my pictures from the table and went out to the garden again. 

When I got there I went to a different area, where no one would see me from my room.  I went over near the wall and sat down on the ground.  I sat there crying.  What were they talking about, taking care of it.  What were they going to do to me, or were they going to try to do something to Edward.  I’d marry Felix before I let them hurt him.  I wouldn’t let them hurt him no matter what.  I would die first!  Who was Cassidy?  I didn’t know any Cassidy.  Was she a new guard member I didn’t know?  Then I looked up and Licy was standing there.  I smiled up at her.

“Hey, Licy did you get your dress?  I’m so sorry I wasn’t here to go get it with you, I just needed some time by my self.  You know to think!” 

    “Yeah, I got my dress, it’s perfect!  I can’t wait to wear it.  So are you ok?”

    “I think so.”  I told her.

    “Well, Aro just fount out that you are back and wanted me to let you know he wants to speak with you in his office right now.”

    “Ok, thanks Licy.”  I got up to head that way and she followed me. 

I made it to his office and knocked on the door, he came to it and ushered for me to come in and take a seat, he asked Licy to stand behind me.  Then there was another knock on the door, it was Felix and another girl, I hadn‘t met.  I smiled at him when he walked in.  He smiled back but something wasn’t right.  You know when you just get that feeling, you should always listen to it.  I sat there and didn’t move.  I looked over the desk at Aro and he smiled at me.

    “Did you have a good trip?”

    “Yes Aro, I did thank you for asking.  Sorry for leaving for so long, but I really needed some time to think.”

    “I told you I understood that.  So I brought you in here to talk to you about some up in coming things I will be needing you for.”  he came around the desk and took my hand, and before I could try to pull back it was to late, he now knew everything.  He smiled down at me then shook his head at Felix who came over and held me down, I tried to fight but couldn’t it hurt so bad again, it felt like he was cutting me in half, like the first time he did this to me.  Aro then shook his head at Licy, she smiled at him and then grabbed my head.  Then he looked at the other girl and I looked up at her and everything went black! 


When I came to, I was in a room on a large bed.  It had purple and black comforter on it.  There was someone holding my hand, I looked up at him, he was rather large.  He smiled down at me.

    “Oh, Izzy your ok!” Was he talking to me?  Is my name Izzy?

“Who are you?”  I asked.

    “Honey, it’s me, your fiancée.  Felix!” he said, fiancée, I don’t remember any of this let alone him or me.

    “Who am I?” I asked.

    “You don’t know who you are?” he asked me.

    “No, I don’t know who you are or me?” I said really scared.

Felix took the rest of the day explaining that I had an accident and that I was hurt badly, I almost died and that is why he changed me.  We had been in love for a long time, but he didn’t want me to change, but he had too.  He said that we were planning to have our wedding in a couple of weeks.  He showed me my hand were the ring was, so I believed everything he said, why wouldn’t I?  He was really sweet to me, he took care of me for the rest of the day.  He explained everything about me being a part of the guard now, about my shield, about how we got together, every detail of our life together.  By the end of the day I felt like I knew everything about him and me. 

I had a weird feeling about it all though, I felt this weird pull towards something else.  I didn’t know how to explain it but it was so strong.  I asked him if there was a place to get some air and he took me out to a beautiful garden, I asked him if I could have a couple of minutes alone to take everything in.  He agreed to it and walked back into the castle.  I walked all through the garden just thinking, I sat down on the ground by a old wall, when I looked down I saw something upside down, I picked it up and it was three pictures.  One of them was of me and another vampire I didn’t know, one was of a whole group of vampires.  I didn’t look at the other one, I just starred at the one with me in it.  I had a feeling I should hid these so I put them in my back pocket.  After a while, I got up and walked over to a big tree with a bench by it.  I sat down on the bench and waited for Felix to come back   When he finally came back he brought a girl, I thought I knew but really didn’t. 

    “Izzy this is Licy, she’s one of your best friends.  Do you remember her?”

    “No, sorry Licy, but I don’t!” I told them. 

    “Well, that’s ok, I wanted to come and see if you wanted to go out shopping with me, then we can come meet Felix and go to the main meeting room.  They are supposed to be back with the catch today.  We wont need to hunt for ourselves this weekend, because of the ball.  Oh yea, Felix did you show her, her dress for the ball?”

    “No I didn’t, I forgot to mention the ball to her.”

    “Ball, you mean a dance.  I’m not a good dancer.”  I said. 

    “Yeah you are Izzy, trust me.  Why don’t you go to our room and see your dress, if you don’t like it you could go get a new one.  Have some fun, I have a few things to do.  I will see you later tonight.  The ball is tomorrow!  I can’t wait to dance with my Izzy!” He said kissing me on the cheek.  I smiled at him then at Licy, she took my hand and lead me back to my room.

We walked into my closet and she showed me the most beautiful dress I think I had ever seen, I couldn’t wait to see Felix’s face when I wore it.  Then when I thought this I felt that pull again.  Then I looked over at Licy and spoke to her again.

    “Hey, I thought we were going shopping.  I didn’t ask Felix for any money.”

    “Oh, don’t worry about that.  You’ll just use your card, she pulled a black card out of a bag on my dresser.  I looked at it and it said my name on it.  I just shrugged. “Let’s go” she said.

She pulled me down to a building with tones of cars and we got into one and she drove to a mall type place, with tones of major stores in it.  Major designer stores!  I bought some cloths, but my heart wasn’t in it, it was some where else.  I put my hands in my purse I was carrying, as I sat down waiting for Licy to get out of one of the stores.  I pulled out a black box and in it was the most beautiful ring.  I just starred at it, Licy came out of the store and I hurried up and put it back into my purse.  I smiled at her and she told me she was done.   We walked in human speed to her car and headed back to the castle in not so human speed. 

When we got back I headed towards my room and went inside to see Felix waiting for me.  He walked over and took my hand, then lead me over to my bed, all the while taking the shopping bags out of my hand and sitting them down on the floor.  He took my hands in his and spoke to me in the most genital voice.   

    “Um Izzy, this will be your first time drinking blood and I wanted to teach you how just you and I alone.  So I asked Aro, and he said I could take you out just you and I! So get ready we will leave in about twenty minutes, ok?”

    “Ok Felix, thank you!  For caring me enough that you wouldn’t want me to be around everyone my first time.”  I said, kissing him on his cheek.

    “I will always be here for you no matter what you need, my Izzy!  I love you, let’s go.”  He grabbed my hand and lead me out to his car, we drove for a long time until we were way out in the middle of no where, he took me into a little town and we stood in the shadows, he put his hand on my shoulders and told me what to do, and I fount someone who smelt perfect and I got him to come to me and I sucked all his blood out.  It made the burn go a way but not all the way! I got enough blood and then we headed towards the castle.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More