Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 4, 2011

Broken Sun Chapter 7 - Fighting then making up!








Chapter 7 - Fighting then making up!


When he had finally drug me in into our room, well the living room part, I let go of my hold on his arm and went and walked out to the balcony for some air. He just stood in by the couch for a short minute then walked out to where I was standing. I turned around and walked right back in. He followed me of course, he was right behind me when I whipped around and started talking.

“You say you love me, then how could you lie to me? You say you love me, but you still could hurt me. I don’t understand, help me to understand! Why were you in there just now? I asked Aro if it could just be us, he said it would be. Did he lie to me to? Did he tell you to come in there?”


“No, I saw you all going in there so I slipped in the back way. I do love you! Didn’t you see how much that killed me hurting you? How bad did I hurt you? Please tell me? I tried my best to stay by your side like I promised, but Aro wouldn’t let me. We have to listen to him, you know that! Honey, I would never hurt you on purpose. I love you way to much for that.” He took my hands in his and pleaded with me. “Please, Please forgive me?”

“No” I paused for a minute to make him think I was saying no I didn’t forgive him. “I couldn’t look at you at all when you did that to me. So no I didn’t see how much it hurt you, I know how much it hurt me. It felt like you ripped me in two. Felix,” I paused again and looked up at him. In his eye’s I saw how much he truly loved me and how much it would hurt him if I didn’t forgive him. So I went on with what I was saying. “Felix, I love you too, but don’t ever do that to me again. I forgive you!”

When I said those three words, he grabbed me gently around the waist and picked me up into his arms and we went into his room this time, he laid me down on his bed and we kissed each other like no one had ever kissed before, he lifted my shirt up a little to show my waist, where he had hurt me the most and he kissed every inch of skin there.

It didn’t make the pain go away, like your mom tells you when you’re a kid, but it was sweet. I realized I hadn’t been in his room before, so I started to look around, well after he was done kissing me. It looked like mine but everything was black and red. His bedding was black and red strips. His walls were all red too. We laid there for a while and he turned on his TV and we watched a movie together. I laid there with my head on his chest, he rubbed my back. Then he jumped up and stood me up, then turned and looked at me again.

“Go get dressed, we need to go hunting then I want to take you somewhere special.” he smiled that goofy grin at me and I couldn’t help but laugh.

So I went into my room then my closet, I put on a cute halter top dress in yellow! I fixed my hair, then grabbed my cloak, Aro had given me another one. It was almost black, it was the same color Reneta and Jane wore. I threw it over my arm and walked out to the living room where he was waiting. He smiled and grabbed me up in a hug when I got over to him.

“You look beautiful.”

“Thank you. Where are we going?”

“You’ll see!” Was all he said to me.

We went out, to where all of the cars were and we got in my car. First we went out and went out of town, far out of town, and went hunting. When we both had had our fill, we went to a empty parking lot and he taught me how to drive my car, more like I remembered how to drive. It wasn’t all that hard, I loved driving.

After I had mastered it, he told me to let him drive, so it would be a surprise where we were going this time. He drove us to the airstrip we had arrived on, then I looked up and there was a small plane there waiting. Felix came over and opened my door for me, he kept a hold of my hand and lead me to the plane. He helped me in like the proper gentleman, then he took his seat in the pilots seat. He flew us to Paris! We spent the whole night there, the lights of Paris were so beautiful.

“I remember you telling me you had always wanted to go here, so I figured I should take you. What do you think?” He asked

“It’s beautiful! Thank you!” I told him, kissing him on his cheek. Then I turned around and looked at the lights once more.

“Your welcome, and the lights have nothing on your beauty!” He said starring at me. He reached over and slowly turned my head towards him, then he slowly and gently kissed me, our tongues doing a dance of their own, swirling and twirling around each other.

After the kiss, the sun was starting to come up, so we both got up off of the roof we were on and headed towards the airport. We got in our plane and headed back to the castle.

When we got back there, Aro had left a message on my door for me. It was written on a small note card, in his elegant script. Looking at it, I read what it said twice.


Isabella, I need to speak with you as soon as you are back!
Aro.

P.S.
I hope you had a good time with Felix.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More