Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 4, 2011

Broken Sun Chapter 22 - Our new life.







Chapter 22 - Our new life.


I grabbed onto Felix’s hand and went over and hugged him.

    “Thank you Felix!  Thank you for protecting me, that meant a lot to me, you have no idea. You can’t let what you did to me hurt you anymore, you are defiantly forgiven,  you just saved me from her.  Now you get to stay with us and be a part of our family.  I can’t believe you are staying.” I told him, Felix smiled down at me and hugged me.   Then he put me down really fast.

    “I don’t know if I can stay, Bella.  It will be really hard to be around you and not want to be with you. To not want my Izzy back.  I will try I guess, I have no other place to go.” he said smiling at me.

    “Who knows maybe you will find a new girl to love at our wedding.”  I told him.  I turned towards Edward.  “ We are still going to get married right?” I asked,  he came over and took my hand and smiled at me, with his crooked smile.

“Of course I am still going to marry you!”  Edward said, he then picked me up and swung me around!  I loved him so much, so much more than I thought possible.  It was like my heart had swollen up to double the size, if that was truly possible.

Esme came over to Felix and walked him into the house to show him around.  He would now be taking Edwards old room, come to find out Esme, Alice, Emmett and everyone had been remodeling a cottage for us, it wasn’t to far from the house.  They started on it the day I came back and Edward talked to me.  It felt like that was a life time ago.  I loved the little cottage, it looked like it jumped right out of a page of a fairy tale.  It made me feel like a princess living in it!

That night Edward and I stayed at our cottage, he showed me around it and when we came to our room, it looked perfect, it had a large bed in the middle of the floor.  We both looked at the bed and back to each other.  Edward took my hand and slowly walked backwards towards it.  He stopped right before the bed and he pressed his lips to mine, he slid his tongue just under my lower lip.  He was asking my permission to enter my mouth with that sweet tasting tongue.  I aloud him to enter and our tongues twisted together at their own beat.  It was a sensuous feeling of joy that swept through me.  The whole night was like that.  We took our time exploring each others bodies.

It was amazing feeling Edwards hands lightly touching my skin, it left a burning sensation where he touched, it was a sensation I knew I could never get enough of.   Edwards hands went down my sides and to my legs.  He slid his long fingers into me, he was pushing them in and pulling them out at a slow even movement and it was killing me, I wanted him inside me now.  So I begged and he complied.  We fit together like a perfect puzzle.  He placed his manhood at my entrance and teased me with it.  God I wanted him right now! Then he plunged it into me.  We made love with so much passion and without any other thoughts other than us.  We stayed like this interlocked in each other for the rest of the night.  The next day we both got out of bed, even though I knew and could see that neither one of us wanted to. We headed up to the house.

The next couple of days went by great.  Felix and Emmett were getting along great just like I knew they would. He seemed to like it a lot here, he didn’t even have a hard time with the diet change.  Carlisle told him if he was going to have a accident to make sure it was far from Forks and so far Felix had done great with out any of those accidents.  Alice, was working on putting our wedding back together.  I wanted to see my dad first though, I had decided I would go and do just that in the morning.


A couple of days later I headed over to my dad’s about 12 o’clock, I knew he would be at work, I had Edward come with me.  I sat there waiting for him to come home. I was just going to let him see me and make up his own mind.   I was so nervous.  I wasn’t quite sure what I was going to say to him.  I heard the cruiser coming down the road and into


the drive way.  I sat there on the couch waiting, with my hands balled up into fists.  I heard the keys in the lock, if I had a heart beat it would have sounded like a horse was galloping in my chest.  Edward knew I was nervous, he took my hands in his and tried to smile at me.  I watched my dad come around the corner and then he saw me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More