Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 4, 2011

Broken Sun Chapter 16 - Home at last!






Chapter 16 - Home at last!


The trip home was very enjoyable, I sat next to Edward, as close as I could.  I never stopped touching him and kissing him.  His smile never left his face, neither did mine!  When we landed, I couldn’t wait to get to his house and be alone with him, don’t get me wrong I loved seeing everyone and being with them, but I wanted to be all alone with him. 

I knew he couldn’t use the less breakable excuses anymore!  So I wondered if he had anymore or if he would still want me the way I want him.  Oh, my I thought, what if he didn’t like the way I turned out?  What if he didn’t want me that way anymore?

    “What’s wrong love?”  he said to me.  “Your shield is up and your little crease is between your eye’s.  What has you worried?  What has you thinking so hard?  Love you can tell me anything.”  he reached.

I so didn’t want to say all of my worries out loud, Emmett would hear me and make fun of me.  So I just let my insecurities flood my mind and let my shield down, he just stared at me and shook his head.  He brought his hand up and brushed it along the side of my face.

    “You silly girl, you will never see your self clearly, will you? I love you like I always have and always will.  I wanted to die when you were gone, but I knew you were alive and that I could one day be with you again, so I waited for you. You can ask Alice, I was miserable.  Now I have you back and I am never letting you go!  As soon as Alice can get the wedding ready, I want to marry you.  I know you feel the same!  Our love for each other fought so hard to keep us together, don’t you get it.  I love you more than my own life!  I have since the first time I saw you,  I just didn’t know it was love then.  Trust me your hold on me is as strong as it has always been if not stronger.” 

    “I feel the same way about you Edward.  You know what, when I came here with Aro and Felix, they spoke about you, I mean they said your name, and your name alone sent that pull tugging at my heart.  That’s how much I love you.   You want to hear something I just remembered, after you saved me from the van when we first met, actually it was after the blood typing disaster, well a couple of days after that, I went to the beach and fount out what you were.  Then I went to school and a couple of days went by and you weren‘t there, because of the sun.  Well I remember laying out in the sun to read and I got mad at the story actually two stories because your name was in the first then the second one had the name Edmund in it and that was way to close.  I just remembered that.  Everything isn’t back yet, only the most recent stuff and the other stuff is slowly coming back to me too.  I hope it all comes back, I don’t want to forget one minute that I have spent with you!  I love you and never want to be away from you again.” I told him, I reached over and took his hand in mine again and kissed it then I reached over and kissed him. 

By the time this discussion was over the plane was landing.  We got off of the plane and headed towards our home, well the Cullen’s home.

    “It’s your home now to love.” he said, oh man I forgot to put the shield back up. 
“Leave it down.”  he said smiling.

    “No, sometimes my thoughts are to embarrassing, and you don’t have my heart to listen to, to tell you things.”  I said smiling.

    “I know, that is one thing I do miss.  I loved the sound of your heart, I could have picked it out from miles away!”  I smiled at him, and he held my hand while he drove.  “Your going to drive with me in the car, so I can see how you drive now, I know you kept up with me back there.  It seems to me that someone doesn’t mind my driving anymore.”  I laughed again.

By then we were driving up the drive way to the big house, we pulled up and into the garage, and got out.  Everyone was right behind us.  We all walked out of the garage together.  One big family, it was nice!  When we made it up towards the house, I stopped to look at it, and started to cry. 


    “What’s the matter, love?” Edward asked me.

    “It’s just that I thought I would never be back here with you, that night when they took me, I thought I would never be with you again.  Now I am, I’m so happy!  But there is something missing.”  I said still crying a little. “I miss my dad!”  I whispered. 

    “I know honey, I know!”  he said holding me tight.  I looked up at him and tried to smile.  He scooped me up in his arms and flew into the house and up to his room. 

When we got there he laid me down on the bed and held me there for a while. 

    “Edward, Alice told me that I would find a way for my dad to see me, I want to go see him, like you used to see me without me knowing.  I also want to be alone with you, but I really want to check on him first, I’m all he had!”

    “Alright let’s go!”  With that he pulled me up off of the bed and we jumped out of his window together.

We ran all the way to my old house, we got in through my window, I looked around my room and nothing had been moved.  I walked over and sat down on my bed.

    “Edward, he hasn’t moved a thing!”  I looked up at him, and then got off of the bed, and as quite as only a vampire can be,  I headed down the stairs.

Charlie was laying on the couch fast asleep and snoring loudly.  I knew he was going to kill his back.  So I picked him up and carried him to his room, I didn’t care if he saw me.  He did wake up well almost, he thought he was sleeping.

“Bella, I’ve missed you.”  he said.

    “I know dad, I’ve missed you too.”

    “I love you Bells, I know your just a dream but I do love you, where ever you are.  I know Edward misses you too.” he told me.

I put him in his bed and went back to my room, where Edward was waiting for me, I ran to him and buried my face in his chest.  I knew I just did something that I probably shouldn’t have been able to do but I did.  He was my dad there was no way I could ever hurt him, let alone kill him.   I knew he heard the conversation Charlie and I had.
He pulled me over to my bed and held me for a long time, I stopped crying and I had an idea.

    “Edward, lets go home, I need to talk to you about something and I don’t want to have to be quite.”

    “Alright love.”

When we got back to the house, we jumped back in his window, Alice was there waiting for us.

    “I told you, you would find a way to do it!” she said smiling at me.

    “Thanks Alice, I haven’t told him yet!”  I told her.

    “Edward, I just want to let him see me, I’ll tell him I was kid napped or something and I will just let him see me and think what he wants to think about me.  I tell him that I almost died and this was the only way to save me.  I want my dad in my life, I can handle it, I just picked him up and carried him to bed, with out killing him. 

“You did didn’t you.  Wow!”  he said, he looked shocked.  “ We need to go hunting, I didn’t even think about that.  I will have to teach you how to hunt animals!”

    “No you won’t, once when I went out without Felix, well it was right after I remembered you, I tried it.  It’s not as good of course, but I’m tired of killing!”  I told him.  “But, I would love to go with you, it has been something I have always wanted to do, remember?”

    “Yeah, of course I remember.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More