Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 4, 2011

Broken Sun Chapter 27- Leaving for our Honeymoon








Chapter 27- Leaving for our Honeymoon


Alice took me into her room and laid out a navy blue going away outfit, and told me to put it on, so I did.  She had that determined look on her face, you never say no to Alice when she was wearing that facial expression.  She had a lot of those facial expressions, that she used against us all.  I got dressed and she pushed me down to sit down on her dressing table seat, so I did that as well.  I was so grateful to her when she pulled all the bobby pins out of my hair.  She told me she already had everything packed for me.  Even though she knew I could pack my own clothes.  As soon I was dressed and ready to go, she dragged me out of her room and pulled me down the stairs. Even though I wanted to go more than she wanted me to go. I ran right into Edwards arms and was content to just stay there forever.

We said good bye to everyone, I went over and told my dad good bye and that I would see him when we got back, he had tears in his eye’s.  I gave him one last hug and then my attention went towards someone else.  I saw Felix holding Elena close to his side.  I smiled over to him as I walked to him.  We hugged and I went up to whisper a message into his ear.

    “Be happy Felix, remember I just want you to be happy!” I kissed him on his cheek.

“I am Izzy, I am!  Thank you!”  We both smiled at each other and then I hugged Elena as well.

I looked over and saw Jacob’s face down, I walked over to him last.  I still had Edwards hand in mine this whole time but I looked up to him now and asked.
  
    “Edward could you give us a second, please?” he smiled down at me and kissed me, then went over to say goodbye to our family.  I looked over at Jake and took his hand in mine.

    “Jake, are you ok?” I asked.
  
    “Yeah, Bells, I’m ok.  Are you happy?” he asked, he still hadn’t looked at me.

    “Yeah Jake, I’m very happy.  I know you didn’t really want me to be with Edward, but you need to understand something, you know how you explained what Imprinting was like?  Well I sort of imprinted on Edward, the first day I saw him in the cafeteria at school.  I know I already told you this before, I remember telling you.  But, I need you to be happy too, Jake.”

“I will be Bells, go on.  Get going.  And you be happy that’s all I want.” he finally looked me in the eye’s when he said this to me and we hugged each other.

I walked back over to where Edward was waiting and grabbed him around the waist.  He pulled me into him and kissed the top of my head.  Then we walked out to his car and everyone threw bird seed at us.  It went everywhere and it made me laugh.  Emmett was hitting me with it, he was throwing it with uncanny perfection.  I bent down and smiled at him and threw some right back at him and it hit him right in the face. Then of course, I had to make a run for it.  He was running towards me with another handful, laughing.  I jumped into the car and started laughing at the face he was making because Edward was throwing more seed at him.  Then Edward made it to the car and we drove off towards our destination, laughing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More