Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 4, 2011

Broken Sun Chapter 11 - A chat with Aro!



Chapter 11 - A chat with Aro!


The next several days went by really fast, I was still having those feelings.  I wouldn’t talk to Felix at all any more, I felt like he was keeping something from me, I tried to avoid him all together and that was kind of impossible.  He had started to leave me alone about my answer though and I was happy about that.  The day after I overheard them talking in my living room, I bumped right into Aro.

    “OH, I’m sorry Aro, I have my mind on something and I wasn’t paying attention.” I told him with a polite smile.

    “That’s ok dear, are you alright? You seem a little bit more than just distracted.”

    “I’m fine Aro, really I’m just trying to figure what I want to do about the question Felix asked me.  You see, I do want to marry him, it’s just that I want my memory back first.”  I lied, well the first part anyway.  I really knew in my heart that I didn’t want to marry Felix anymore!

    “I understand that, I think he does as well. Don’t keep him waiting to long for your answer though!”  He said smiling at me. “Are you all ready for the ball?”

    “Yeah, I already have my dress, Licy and I are going to pick hers up tomorrow!”
“Good, you’ll be the bell of the ball, I am sure of that one!” he said with another smile for me.

    “Thank you Aro, we both know Heidi will be!” I turned around to see Felix walking this way, so I turned back to Aro, “would you excuses me?  I am going to go out for a walk.  Do you mind?”

    “Not at all, important life altering questions take time to answer and private time to think.  Take your time, but like I said not to much!” 

    “Thank you Aro.”  I turned and walked away from Aro, I saw Felix  stop to talk to him, out of the corner of my eye, Felix smiled.  So I guess Aro told him what I had said. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More