Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 4, 2011

Broken Sun Chapter 3 - Taken!







Chapter 3 - Taken!



The following week was very intense, I kept having the nightmares, they just wouldn’t stay away. Edward was so worried about me, that he was talking about not going out hunting again with the guys tonight.

“Edward they are just dreams, that’s all. Alice says everything is fine, nothing is going to happen to me. So go out with the guys, you last night as a single man. Tomorrow night we will be married and away somewhere together. I love you so much!”

I kissed him and held him tightly for a few minutes. Then I had to let go, because his crazy brothers were at my window. I would never win against Emmett or Jasper so I laughed and let go of him. “ I love you!” I told him again and we kissed once more. Then he smiled at me and jumped out the window and he was gone.


I tried to fall asleep, but couldn’t, I even tried to read or listen to music. Nothing worked, I was starting to get jumpy. I tried not to let it get to me, but this was exactly how that crazy dream always started. I grabbed my journal and wrote a love letter to Edward in it, it was the only thing I did different, the only thing that wasn’t part of my dream.

I wrote:

My dearest Edward,

I know I’ve told you this a million times, but I love you. There isn’t anything that could ever change that. Always know that I am here, for you and with you. Never forget this. I give you my heart, my soul, my life.

Forever yours,
Your Bella, tomorrow, I’ll be your wife!

As soon as I was done writing, just like the dream; I heard a noise by my window, I jumped up and looked over there in the dark.

I didn’t even have to think to know it wasn’t Edward, my dreams had warned me about this, so I just sat there and waited for what I knew was going to happen next. Felix and Jane stood there looking at me with their red eye’s the eye’s I knew would be looking back at me. They didn’t scare me now, I knew they would be there. I knew in my heart that I had just told Edward I loved him for the last time. I wouldn’t be marring him tomorrow. Why didn’t Alice see this? All these thoughts were, in the back of my head rambling around and around. I looked over at Felix and he was smiling at me.

“Good evening Bella” He said to me, just like my dream.

I didn’t say anything, I couldn’t. I didn’t dare scream, I didn’t want anything to happen to Charlie. I knew in about a second Felix would be dashing over to scoop me up and jump out my window, which is what he did.

I didn’t try to fight, I knew it wouldn’t work. Before he could do this, I still had the pen in my hand, I wrote two words on the bottom of the page.

Felix and Jane.

I knew he would find my journal, read my love note and then see those two words and know what had happened. I still didn’t understand how Alice hadn’t seen this happening.

When we got to their car there was another woman in it, I looked at her and she also smiled at me.

“Hey Adrian, do you think it worked? I mean no one came while we were there.” Felix asked her.

“It worked, there is no way that Alice girl seen this, I blocked her vision.” The vampire named Adrian said.

The vampire they called Adrian, drove us to a private airstrip and then we all boarded the plane. Felix carried me, even though I knew I couldn’t fight him, I knew I had to at least try this time, when I did he grabbed a hold of me tighter and I felt a crack in my side. I screamed! He heard the crack and muttered something about stupid weak humans. I felt the plane as it lifted into the air, my stomach staying on the ground along with my heart that was with Edward.

I had no idea where we were going, but I did know it took a long time to get there. I ended up sleeping uncomfortably, when I had screamed, I had broken my rib. At least that’s what I thinking. Every time I would roll onto that side I would scream in my sleep.

I dreamed of Edward of course, him going to my house after Alice had seen what had happened afterwards. She probably saw me not coming to the wedding or me not being home when she came to pick me up in the morning. I hope he got my message.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More