Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 4, 2011

Broken Sun Chapter 26 - Long Awaited part 2


Chapter 26 - Long Awaited


I watched as Elena went towards Felix, his eye’s never left her.  I was so happy for him, plus she was sort of, part of Edwards family now, so if they got together then he would be family as well.

We cut the cake and did all the normal things that people do at weddings, I think I danced with everyone there.  Every time I looked over, while I was dancing, Felix was dancing with Elena.  They looked so beautiful out there on the dance floor dancing with each other.  Felix finally looked so happy, different though, different from when I was with him in Voltera.  He looked over at me and seen me watching, I smiled at him and mouthed the words ‘I told you so‘.  He started laughing and held Elena closer.  I could also see how happy she was.  I walked over to Kate and Garret and they too were watching the exchange.  But they weren’t smiling.  Kate saw me walking over and came over to me and hugged me again, then I knew I had to ask.

    “They look happy don’t they?” I asked.

    “Yeah, they do, but I don’t like it.  He’s a Volturi guard.  Don’t get me wrong Bella, I do want her to be happy, but I don’t want her hurt.”

    “Kate, he’s not in the Volturi guard anymore, trust me, he wouldn’t hurt her.  I can tell he’s in love with her.  She will always be protected.”  I told her.  She looked over at them and smiled.
  
    “I think your right Bella.  I think I’ll go over there and talk to them.”  I watched as she went over to talk with them.  But I only got to watch them for a minute because I saw Alice walking our way with a very determined look on her face.

Edward came towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist.  Then Alice came over and told us it was time.  I didn’t want to leave right now, I wanted to stay here with my friends.  But, I did want to get on with my honeymoon.

    “Come on Mrs. Cullen, we have to get going it is a long journey.  I love you.”  he kissed me one more time, before Alice wisped me away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More