Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 4, 2011

Broken Sun Chapter 14 - The Ball








Chapter 14 - The Ball


I was standing room all dressed and ready, I had my long hair half way pulled up and in a small tiara piece.  I had my mask on as well.  I looked in the mirror and gasped at what I saw, I was beautiful!  My dress was the perfect color against my color of my skin.  It was strapless and princess like, that is what I felt like.  Felix knocked on my door and I answered it, I stopped him in his tracks!  I smiled at him and he came over with a black box, he opened it for me and took out the amazing diamond wreath necklace.  I looked up at him and smiled, then spoke, but only one word came out of my mouth.

    “Wow!”

    “It’s yours I bought it for you as a early wedding present.  I’m glad you like it.”

    “Like it, I love it, Thank you.  Your way to good to me!”  I told him kissing him on his cheek.  I still hadn’t really kissed him, but he reached over and tilted my head and then he kissed me.  I felt like I did remember him then.  I remembered kissing him, but don’t get me wrong there was a wrong feeling with it as well.

    “We better get going, Aro wanted for me to make sure you got your special entrance!”  I smiled at that!

He walked me into the ball room and it was all decked out in red and gold, it was so beautiful in the lights.  Felix walked me to the top of the main stairs and the spot light was trained on me, I looked down and every eye was on me.  I looked over at Felix and he smiled then took my hand and lead me down the stairs. There were tones of vampires here but the first dance was for the guard.  So Felix twirled me out on the floor.  We danced the whole first song then Aro came over to all of us and said he need to speak to us all in the meeting room, so we followed him while everyone else danced.


“I have provided a way for you all to mingle tonight.  I have decided we are going to have a auction. A dance with each of you will be auctioned off.  I wanted to tell you before it happened.  So as soon as we get out there we will start with the showing.  Then we will have a silent auction then after an hour we will tell who the winners are.”

    “Sounds like fun” Demetri said, Heidi smacked him in the head and I laughed, so did Licy.

    “Alright then, lets head back in.”

We all got up on the stage and Aro told everyone what was going on, but he didn’t tell anyone our names or who we were.  Since we had masks on no one would know who they were bidding on.  The guys went first, he gave each of us numbers first, my number was number 10 on the female side, it was Felix’s number as well.  I watched him walk up the isle and all the females watching him.  When I was watching him I saw a male vampire watching me, I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.  I felt like I knew him, but I didn’t know how!  I wanted to know who he was, but I figured I wouldn’t get to know.  So I turned to watch as it was our turn now, I walked and Aro smiled at me.  I smiled back at him and walked up the isle and down the stairs, I very quickly caught the eyes of that other vampire.  When I walked by he touched my hand and I gasped, when he did this a flash of the pictures I fount came into my head.  I looked back at him and he was still watching me, I went out to the balcony to wait for the time to come when I would dance with the one who would win me in the auction. 

When I got out there, I stood there looking at the gardens.  All of the sudden there was a hand on my shoulder.  It was the guy I saw inside.

    “Bella, they did it again didn’t they?” he said to me. I felt weird again when he spoke to me.  He called me Bella, that wasn’t my name, my name is Izzy.

    “I think you have me confused with someone else, my name is Izzy.”

    “No it’s not, your name is Isabella and you go by Bella.”

This time when he said the name Bella, a surge of memories came to me, I sat there and watched them go through my head.  A meadow,  a silver car, a whole family of vampires, me sitting on a rock watching this family, him kissing me.  When it was all done, I looked up and he was gone.  When I turned around Felix was there, I looked up and smiled at him.

    “It’s time love.”  I hated him calling me that all of the sudden.

    “Please don’t call me that.” I asked him.

    “Ok, are you ok?” he asked

    “ Yeah, I’m fine, we better get in there.  Aro will think we left earlier and will be totally angry with us.”

    “OK lets go!” he said, leading me back into the ball. 

We all stood up there again and waited to hear who we would be dancing with for the next dance.  The guys went first again.  Felix ended up with a tall blond girl, she looked so superior to everyone.  I wondered what her problem was.  When I thought this the one I had talked to earlier and he snickered, it was like he heard my thoughts.  He smiled at me and nodded his head.  Man, he heard my thoughts, I hurried up and through up my shield, he frowned at me when I did this.  It was Jane’s turn, then Licy’s, then it was my turn.  Aro called the person who won me to dance with, and he stepped forward.  I smiled at him, for it was him.   He took my hand and lead me to the dance floor, I looked over at Felix and he was having fun flirting with the blond!  I gave him a mean look and he just smiled back.  We started dancing after that.  He was a really good dancer.

    “What did you mean earlier?  When you said Izzy wasn’t my name?”

“It’s not your name, somehow, you’ve lost your memory again.  You don’t remember me do you?  You don’t even know who you are?”

    “No, I’m sorry, should I remember you.”

    “Bella, love!  It’s me, Edward!” 

When he said this, my head snapped up and I couldn’t look away from him.  When he said his name and called me love, it all came back to me.  Every memory I had ever had.  About our love, about Jane and Felix taking me away, about our wedding, EVERYTHING………

    “Edward” I whispered.  He smiled at me.  I felt like I couldn’t breath.  I wanted to kiss him so bad that I almost did, I put my shield down to talk to him.  Edward, I love you.  I miss you.  I can’t believe I didn’t know you!  I don’t know what happened to me before I became like this or when I got back, it’s like they got ride of my memory.  What do we do?  Where is everyone else, well I know where Rose is, that was her dancing with Felix right?

He shook his head yes at me then smiled down, we kept dancing like nothing was happening, it was so loud in there that no one would hear our conversation so Edward spoke to me out loud.

    “Everyone else is waiting outside the wall for us, Alice is a little upset that she couldn’t come to the ball, but she said as long as she got you back she didn’t care.  Here in a minute you are going to tell Felix you are going to go to your room for a minute, tell him you got him something and forgot it in there.  Make sure you go alone, grab your stuff you want to keep,  then jump out your window. I will be there waiting in the garden for you.  We will jump the wall then I will take you home with me!” 

I smiled up at him and thought, I can’t wait to marry you Edward.  I love you!  I can’t wait to talk to you in length and see everyone!  I owe Rose for this one, her dancing with Felix.  If he only knew who he was dancing with and who I was he would be over here right now!  I looked up at him and he snickered then whispered in my ear.

    “I love you Isabella Marie Swan!”  I smiled at him and whispered back.

    “As I love you Edward Anthony Mason” I told him and he smiled my favorite crocked smile!  I couldn’t believe how much I missed that.  I thought I was about to cry so he looked at me and said go.  So I did.

I walked over to where Felix was dancing with Rose and she looked at me and smiled at first then she acted like she was upset because I was interrupting her dance. 

    “Felix, I left something in our room, I’m going to go get it really quick and I would like to freshen up.”

“ Do you want me to come with you?”

    “No that’s ok, enjoy your dance.” I told him, he smiled at me then at Rose.

I walked out the door and right into Aro.

    “Oh, I’m so sorry Aro, I was heading back to my room to freshen up and I got something special for Felix the other day and I wanted to give it to him tonight.”

    “Ok, don’t take to long now, don’t forget I would like to dance with all of you girls!”  I smiled at him and headed towards my room.

    “See you in a little bit then.” I told him.  He smiled at me and I returned it.



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More