Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 4, 2011

Broken Sun Chapter 5 - Changed







Chapter 5 - Changed

When I woke back up I was in a room, it was huge. I was laying in a big four poster bed, with purple bedding with black velvet flowers on it. It was beautiful, I hadn’t realized anyone was in here until he came over to me and looked down at me.

“Hey there, how do you feel?” I didn’t know who it was, but he was big, and gorgeous. That was all I did know. He kind of scared me. I looked at him like I was scared too.

“Who am I and who are you?” I asked. I looked up into loving eyes when I asked this question.

“Honey, you don’t know who you are?” he looked at me with full concern now. He just stood there for a minute then he looked down at me again. “ I will be right back.”

“Okay,” I whispered, I watched him walk out the door. After he left the room I looked around again, I was in a room with the bed, there was two doors to my right.

I sat up in my bed and lifted my hand to my throat, it was on fire. Within seconds, the guy who had been in here with me when I woke up was back with another. I looked at them both and didn’t know what to say.

They both looked at me, then the new guy smiled at me. I looked at him and smiled back, I don’t know why exactly but I just did.

“Hello Isabella, my name is Aro. Felix here told me you don’t remember who you are or who he is. Is this true?”


“Yes, I have no clue. You just called me Isabella, is that my name?”

“Yes it is, honey. I guess you feel the burn in your throat, right. Do you know what you are?”

“What do you mean what I am?” I asked, I was so confused.

“Isabella, you are a vampire now, we all are.” When he said this, I looked at him and Felix, like that didn’t register with me.

“What happened to me? Why don’t I remember anything? Like who I am. I don’t remember anything about myself.” I asked.

“I don’t know that yet, Isabella. First thing is first, I am going to go back to my office, I will let Felix show you around your room, then he is going to take you out hunting.”

“Okay…” was all I could say, everything was a shock to me. I looked over at Felix and he smiled at me. I smiled back at him as Aro walked out of my door. “So, who are you to me?”

“Honey, I’m your boyfriend. You asked me to change you, finally. So we could be together. Don’t you remember me at all?” Felix asked.

“No, I don’t, I’m sorry.” I looked up at him, he came over and sat on the bed next to me and took my hand. He kissed me on the cheek and then smiled at me again. He was so sweet to me.

“It’s okay honey, maybe it will come back to you. Just know that I love you and I am always here if you need anything. I’m going to show you around your room, can you get up.”

“I think so.” I said back to him. I got up and he kept a hold of my hand.

“This is your private bathroom.” He opened the first door, I looked in and there was a huge tub and it was also decked out in purple and black.

All the fittings were black, with the walls purple. I loved it. I looked down at what I was wearing and it was just a night gown. I looked up a bit sheepishly at him and he smiled down at me again.

“Your closet is the next door over, you already have some cloths in it, but we can go shopping later on today, if you would like to. I‘ll leave you to get dressed and will be back in here in about thirty minutes to get you and we can go take care of that burn in your throat.” He brushed his hand down my throat. He held it there for a few minutes.

“Thanks” I whispered.

He took his hand away then he left the room as I went in to the closet. It was the largest closet ever, but then how would I know. It only had about ten outfits in it, I found a shit, it was made of purple silk with black lace on top. It was spaghetti strapped. I must really like purple and black. I put on a pair of faded blue jeans and a pair of purple ballet flats. I let my hair fall down my back. As soon as I got done with my hair, Felix was knocking on my door. Had I really taken that long to get dressed? I went and answered the door and he was smiling at me again.

“You look beautiful! Are you ready to go?” he asked brushing my hair out of my face. When he touched my cheek my face got all tingly.

“Thank you Felix, sure…I guess.” I said a little uneasy.

He took me by the hand and we walked down the hallway and then up to an elevator, it went up two floors, then out into a huge lobby. We went through the lobby and out to the streets. I couldn’t help but ask, I still didn’t remember anything, I grabbed him by the arm and looked into his eyes.

“Um Felix where are we, I mean where do we live?”

“Well, honey this is Voltera. We are part of the Volturi guard. Let’s go hunt us up some humans, so your not in pain anymore and I will explain everything after we go shopping.”

“Felix, I’m a little scared. I don’t know what to do.” I admitted.

“Listen, it’s instinctual. I’ll show you what to do. Close your eye’s. Do you smell anything that smells good to you?” He asked me, he was still holding my hand.

I closed my eye’s and breathed in all the scents around me. Finally after about two seconds I smelt something simply mouthwatering. I opened my eye’s and he kept smiling at me. Then he whispered in my ear.

“Just stay under this black robe” He put it on me. “And near the shadows and you won’t be seen. All you’ll have to do is stand there, your so beautiful they will probably come to you. Smile at the one you want, get his or her attention and then get them to you. Then…you know what just watch me, come on.”

He lead me into the ally where a lady was standing next to a window looking into a shop that wasn’t open yet. It was still early morning.

All he did was stand there and she looked over at him, I could hear her heartbeat start to get faster and faster. He smiled at her and I don’t know why but that pissed me off. She walked right over to him and started flirting with him.

Which pissed me off even more, I looked up at him and he was looking over at me with a weird look on his face. Then he grabbed a hold of her, bending his head down, it looked like he was going to kiss her neck, but instead he bit right into her. She didn’t even have time to scream. He sucked her dry then came over to me.

“What was wrong with you? Are you okay?” he asked, holding my cheeks in both of his hands. “I saw that look on your face, what was that about? Please tell me your okay.” he said.

“I didn’t like her flirting with you. That‘s all. I‘m Okay.” I didn’t know how else to explain it.

“I only see you, when I look at anyone, you are who I want. Always remember that. I love you, Izzy! Only you!”

“What did you call me?” I asked

“Izzy it is what I always call you, is that okay?”

“Of course, I like it.” I told him.


He bent down to me this time and started kissing my neck. Up and down he went sending shockwaves through out my entire body. Then he reached up and kissed me on the lips, we kissed like that for a while, when all of the sudden I smelt my pray again.

I unwrapped my arms from around his neck walking over to where he was, I stood there and then smiled over at him. I heard his heart speed up just like the girl that Felix got. He smiled back at me. I winked at him next then beckoned him over with my finger.

He started to walk over to me, then when he was there, I looked up at Felix. He looked like he was enjoying this. I acted like I was going to kiss the guy, but bent my head down, just like Felix had and bit into his luscious skin. My teeth splitting into his skin like butter, barley any pressure needed to penetrate it. The blood was perfect. It soothed the burn, but only a little.

“Why did it only help a little?” I asked him when I was done with the guy, tossing the body down on the stone below.

“Because you are a young vampire. How about another for you, then we can go shopping. Well after I get rid of the bodies that is. Then before we go home, we can hunt again. What do you think?”

“Okay, Felix what ever you say.” I reached up and kissed him on his cheek.

He wrapped his big arms around me and held me for a moment, kissing me again. Just being in his arms felt perfect. For some reason though I felt like I was missing something.

I tried to just make that thought go away, at least for now, it did after a few minutes of him nibbling on my ear.

I hunted again and then Felix took me home to get one of his cars. When we got to our castle, we went to a ware house close by and got a car, it was a Porsche, it was silver.

“This is a really pretty car.” I told him.

“We’ll have to get you your own car.”

“My own car, um, sure.” Was all I said. “ Felix, not to sound dumb or anything, you know I don’t remember anything, but how am I going shopping with no money?”

“Well, you have plenty of money, you and I both do, so no worries.” he said kissing my hand, keeping a hold onto it afterward, while he was driving out of the building. “You get anything you want, I mean anything.” I smiled up at him again.

We were shopping all day long, I got clothes enough for a couple of years, I wouldn’t be wearing the same outfit twice ever again, I got jewelry, shoes, anything I wanted. Felix got me a TV and DVD player for my room, I got a I-Pod to, I got some DVD’s for the DVD player, I got some CD’s and other essentials. I didn’t know how we were going to fit it all in the car, but when we got out to the car all my stuff was in the back of a big truck. The truck was full.

Then Felix headed over to a dealership, I saw the car I wanted, it was a dark purple Shelby Mustang! It was gorgeous.

“Felix, I don’t remember how to drive.” I shrugged my shoulders at him.

“That’s okay, we can have it delivered and I will teach you tomorrow.” I was really starting to like him a lot.

“Thanks! I don’t know why, but I feel like I do know you. I feel really safe with you. Just don’t leave me.” I don’t know why, but I was scared he would.

“I will never leave you! I promise you this. I couldn‘t if I wanted to, I love you too much. Honey, I created you. I‘ll never leave.” He kissed me on the cheek again.

This one kiss sent the shivers down my spine again. He smiled at the effect he was having on me. My new car was to be delivered tomorrow morning. “ Are you ready to hunt again or would you rather go back to the house?”

“Back to the house, please.” I said, looking out the window.

When we got back home Aro was waiting at my door. The delivery truck had already been there and all my packages were in my room. I opened my door and told them both to come in. Felix started getting my TV and DVD player hooked up for me. Aro asked me to sit down for a minute. He lead me down a long hallway in my room, a hallway I hadn’t seen, then right there was a living room. There was a large couch and chairs, it had a desk and computer. There was bookshelves with tones of books. So I did as he asked and sat down on the couch. He sat down next to me and took my hand in his.

“Isabella, dear how was the hunt?”

“I guess it was okay.” I looked over at Felix who interceded for me.

“She was amazing Aro, she had her fill and wanted to come home after shopping.”

“That’s great. Well, I still haven’t figured out why your memory is gone, but I will figure it out, I promise. I hope you like your room.”

“Yes, it’s lovely. Thank you! If you find out anything about why my memory is gone, will you let me know?”

“Of course I will. Dear Isabella, I need to talk to you about who you were. Do you not remember anything?” he asked me.

“No Aro, I don’t remember anything.”

“Well, honey. Isabella you are the daughter of a dear friend of mine. You feel in love with Felix and he brought you here from Forks Washington. You two have been together for a while now, and you decided it was time to change. So Felix agreed with you and I allowed it. I also accepted you into the guard. We will need to check on a few things. I still think you have a power and it needs to be tested, we can do it tomorrow though. I want you to relax and hang out with your Felix for a while.” He turned from me to talk to Felix “Felix have you shown her, where your room is.”

“Actually, Aro, I hadn’t even shown her this part yet. But I will show her in a while.” Aro smiled at him and left the room through another door. Felix came over to me and sat down on the couch with me.

“Love, my room is through those doors right there. If you need me, all you need to do is say my name and I will be here.” When he called me Love, I felt that weird feeling like I was missing something again. I just looked at him and smiled.

“Okay. What did Aro mean about me and powers?” I asked.

“Well, Aro is a mind reader and he can’t read yours, he couldn’t when you were human either. So he thinks you might be a mental shield. He wants to test his theory, don’t worry I won’t let anyone hurt you!” he put his arms around me and I curled into him and he held me there. It felt nice to be with him, he kissed the top of my head.

“Hey, Felix, this question might seem a little dumb, but have we ever, you know?” I felt a little embarrassed having to ask. He smiled that little grin at me.

“No Izzy, we haven’t. You never have, you told me you wanted to wait until we were married and I have graciously held up to it. So no we haven’t. I love you too much to go against your wishes.”

We sat there for a while, with me in his arms. I just couldn’t shake that feeling. He reached down and brushed his fingers along my cheek to my neck.

“What’s the matter, Izzy?” He asked me.

“Nothings the matter, Felix. It’s just a lot to take in is all.” He smiled at me and kissed my head. I stayed in his arms for a while, then I told him I was going to go take a long bath.

I got up and headed back into my room and went to my bathroom, filling the tub with hot water. Then I got undressed, stepping in, laying there for a long time just thinking about what was going on. What has happened to me in the past couple of days, then I thought about all the stuff that I didn’t remember and about that weird feeling I was having.

I can feel It, a pull towards something, I don’t know what it is or who, but it’s there. How do I find it? Who do I go to find out what it is? I feel like I should know what it is… shouldn’t I? All I do know is that, I live in this world now…Were I am perfect, I am goddess, I am feared, and somewhere deep down inside me, I know something isn’t right. I laid there in the hot water pondering all of this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More