Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 4, 2011

Broken Sun Chapter 17 part 1- Hunting with Edward






Chapter 17 part 1- Hunting with Edward


We both jumped back out his window and headed towards the river, we both were running hand and hand, until we got to the river.  He smiled at me and jumped first, I ran after him making my own perfect precise little jump.  I loved to jump over things, it was so much fun, I jumped a little further than him and went all the way into the tree’s.  I landed on one of the branches and sat down waiting for him to find me.  When he did he smiled up at me.

    “I’m going to have to get used to how, not breakable you are.  You are totally scaring me, with you being up there like that.”  With him saying that he jumped up in the tree with me.  When he got up here, he sat down next to me and smiled, then he took my face in both of his hands and kissed me like we did in the airport. 

    “If we are going hunting, we better get going don’t you think?  Don’t get me wrong Edward, I would rather stay here with you, like this forever.  But, I am rather thirsty!  Plus, I just smelt two mountain lions over there.  If I recall correctly, that is your favorite!”  He smiled at me and released me.  Then we both jumped back out of the tree and took off.  I took my pray down first then I saw Edward take down his.  I was watching him.  He kept making sideways glances at me as well.

I love to watch Edward hunt, I thought he was beautiful before I seen him hunt,  now he was even more magnificent.  He was so precise and so fluid in his movements!  I just stared at him most of the time, I got my fair share, but I would rather watch him any day!   I was staring at him when he caught me.

    “Had enough for today?” he asked me smiling up at me.

    “You distracted me, your so, I don’t know what word to use here, beautiful, when you hunt.  I could help but be distracted!”  I told him. 

    “Your more beautiful, I was also distracted.  But, I’m used to being distracted, go hunting with Emmett and you’ll understand what I’m talking about.”  I had to laugh at that.  Knowing Emmett he would cause a fight to break out with a bear of something, right in the middle of the hunt.  I thought.  Oops I left my shield down again.  He smiled at me and shook his head yes, I guess confirming my thoughts about Emmett.  We caught the smell of some Elk after we finished off the mountain lions!  After I had had my full Edward turned towards me and smiled again.

    “Are you finished love?“  he asked me, I shook my head yes to him and smiled.  “Well since your finished for today, I want to go somewhere with you, is that OK?”

    “Of course it’s ok!  Where are we going?”

    “Our Meadow!”




Chapter 17 part 2 - Our Meadow!

We both ran towards our meadow hand and hand.  I loved to run like this with him, it felt like we were connected in more ways than just love!  I never wanted to be away from him again.  I vowed to myself that would never happen!  No one would ever take me from him again. We made it to the meadow and we both went to the spot we had been together, when we first came here.  The first time I saw him sparkle in the sunlight.  Now that I could let him hear my thoughts, I wanted him to know how I felt when we were together before I was taken from him and changed.

    “Please sit down Edward.”  I whispered, he looked worried when I said this to him, but he sit down anyways. 

    “Edward, I want you to listen to me.”  I told him.

    “ I am listening to you.”

    “No Edward I want you to really listen!”  when I said this, I let every memory I had back fill his mind, every feeling, every thing I thought about him.  He looked up at me and just kept listening and smiled.  I showed him the memory of me first seeing him in the cafeteria, the biology class, when he saved me from the van, when he saved me in Port Angeles, how it felt when he held me in this very meadow, I showed him how it felt that first night when he stayed with me and I knew he was there, and then still there in the morning, I showed him everything I could remember.  “See how much I always loved you!  I have loved you since I first saw you and you wanted to kill me, but I still loved you!  We’re meant for each other, us being apart was crazy, even when I didn’t know you I felt the love for you!” 

“You know I love you!  You’ve seen what I have gone through to be with you.  I went though the terrible burn in my throat to be with you.  I love you more than my own life.”

    “Edward, I want to ask you something.  Why didn’t you come after me, when they took me?”

    “I wanted to actually I tried to, Jasper, Emmett, and I were already on our way to get you, but Alice had a vision of you coming back to me and said it had to be this way.  It about killed me to stop and wait, but I saw what she saw.  I hated it but I did it, I waited for you to come back, and you did you came back to me!  Alice was right.”  he said to me holding me to his chest.

    “I’ll always come back to you Edward.” I whispered.  I looked up at him and kissed him lightly on his neck.  That sent a furry of emotions through me.  I wanted him right then.  I didn’t think I could wait for the wedding much longer.

Talking about Edward not coming after me got me thinking about the time apart, I showed him the time I was gone from him, from when I was taken till now!  Then I got to thinking  about what Aro and Felix were thinking right now and how Felix had taken my note. Would Felix just let me go.  I really didn’t think so.  Right when I thought this, Edwards cell rang.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More