Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 4, 2011

Broken Sun Chapter 10 - Life as a Volturi guard!







Chapter 10 - Life as a Volturi guard!



The following weeks after I got back from the trip with Aro were very intense sometimes and boring the others. The boring times, were spent in meetings with the guard and sitting in my room watching movies,  They were intense mainly because of Felix asking for my answer, I wouldn’t give him one.  I told him I still needed time! 

    “Felix, please give me more time, I want to know who I am first.  Please understand that.” I asked after about the third time, of him asking me in a week.

    “Please Izzy, I want you as my wife.  I want to be able to make the announcement at the ball.  Please be my wife!” 

    “Just let me have a little more time, please!”  I said to him one more time, I was getting aggravated.  I put my hands on his face and looked into his eye’s and spoke to him one more time,  “Please if you truly love me you will not push me on this. I promise to tell you the night of the ball.”  I said this then walked away and back to our room.

I sat on my bed after locking my door and took out the three pictures, I laid them all on the bed.  Just like I had done for the past several days.  I stared at the one with the two of us in it.  I stared straight into his eye’s, all I saw was love!  Every time I looked at the pictures I would get so frustrated because I just couldn’t remember.  If I loved this Edward then why did Felix and Aro say that I was in love with Felix?  I sat there thinking about all the times they told me that I had always been with Felix.  Then I thought about, if I really did love Felix, did I?  I don’t really know!  I am so confused right now.  I heard a knock on my door, I hurried up and put the pictures where I had kept them hidden from everyone, then I answered the door.  It was Licy. 

    “Hey, can I come in?”

    “Sure, Licy, I could use a friend right now!” I told her, she looked at me and she looked confused.

    “What’s the matter Iz?” she asked me.  I didn’t know how to explain what I was feeling, but I knew I had to try.

    “Licy, I don’t know how to explain it, but I feel like I’m being pulled in two.  I feel like I don’t know who I am at all.  Which I really don’t, I have no memory of before I woke up here with Felix by my side telling me I was his girlfriend and that we were in love.  I do love him in a way, he’s so sweet to me and he takes care of me, and I can see he loves me, but I don’t know!  I don’t know if I want to marry him.  I don’t know what I want!”  I was so frustrated with my life right now. 

    “Well, you need to go with your heart not your head.  Even though it doesn’t beat anymore, what is your heart telling you?”

    “Promise not to tell anyone?” I asked her.  She shook her head yes.  “I feel like I’m supposed to be in love with someone else.  I feel like I’m supposed to be somewhere else, I feel like I’m not who I am supposed to be.  I don’t know how to explain the feeling, that’s the best I can do.  I’ve felt a weird pull on myself ever since I woke up, I don’t know what to do.”

She just sat there listening to me, like a good friend would.  Then I thought about how little I know about her, so I asked her some questions.

    “Hey Licy, how did you come to be here, I mean a guard member?”

    “Well, Aro fount me, he created me.  I was a doctor in Atlanta, I was on my way home one night and I saw a guy standing there and well you know what happened after that, after about three days I woke up here.  Aro said he sensed I had a rare talent and he was right.”  she told me without any feeling.  I looked at her and asked two more questions.

    “Am I being rude?  You don’t have to tell me if I am.  What is your talent?”

    “ No your not being rude, Isabella, my power is hard to explain.  I can mess with people’s thoughts and other things.  I don’t know how to explain it.” She wouldn’t look at me when she said this, I had the feeling she was keeping something from me.   “So are you ready for the ball, got your dress and everything?” she asked changing the subject quickly.

    “Yeah, want to see it?”  I just let it go, I would figure it out later.

    “Sure, I haven’t got mine yet, hey do you want to go shopping with me later to go get mine?”

    “Sure, I’d love to.”  I grabbed her hand and pulled her into my closet, that was now full of cloths, I pulled her to the back and unzipped the white bag it was hanging in.  She gasped, then looked up at me.

    “ You are going to be the prettiest one there.  I love it, who made it?”  She asked, still looking at my dress.

    “I’ll take you to her shop, maybe she can make you one too!”  I grabbed her hand again and we headed down to the cars.  I drove and we made it in record time. 

The shop was getting ready to close so we hurried up and went in to talk to her.

    “Hi, do you remember me?” I asked her, she shook her head at me. “Do you think you could make another dress for my friend?  We would need it in four days!”

    “Yes, it would have to be a rush order, and would cost double but of course I can make one.”

    “That’s fine, any cost, it doesn’t matter the price.”  Licy said.

    “ Well then come along dear and we can get your measurements.”  I stayed in the front and waited while she got the measuring done, then they came out of the back room The shop owner laid out all the fabrics and Licy picked two colors for hers, she picked a baby purple and a dark purple.  Light was to go on top and dark on bottom.  When all of that was done, and she picked out a mask type to, we headed to the mall to shop some more. We both got some new cloths and we talked some more about the ball.  Then we headed home and in the car we started talking about Felix and all the stuff we talked about earlier.

    “Isabella, I think you should tell Felix yes, I mean you said so yourself, you do love him.  I think it’s just the fact that you don’t have your memory back that is holding you back.  I don’t think your meant to be with someone else.  I knew you as a human and you loved Felix.  Just say yes to him, you will make him so happy.”

    “ I don’t know yet, I told him I would tell him the night of the ball.  That is my plan right now, I don’t know much more other than that!”  It felt like she was pushing me just like he was doing.  I still had that feeling like she was keeping something from me as well. 

When we got back I parked my car and headed to my room to get Felix and go hunting.  When I got to my room I could hear talking in the living room, I leaned against the door to try to hear, but could only hear a couple of words, one was my name, the other was the name Cullen’s then I heard Felix’s name.  What was I supposed to make out of that?  What was going on?  I wish I knew!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More