Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 4, 2011

Broken Sun Chapter 9 - Meeting the Cullen’s








Chapter 9 - Meeting the Cullen’s


It was the beginning of the fourth week, we were in America and Aro wanted to go see a dear friend, a Carlisle Cullen.  He asked all three of us to come with him.  We all went and we got into the car, then Aro drove us to the Cullen’s place.  When we got there, there were six vampires waiting for us in the front of the house.  They didn’t seem to happy to see Aro and us.  But one in particular kept smiling at me, like she knew me.  I smiled back for a moment.  Her name was Esme, she looked like the motherly type.  Then all of the sudden she came over to me and hugged me, I pulled back really fast and looked at her.  I felt like I knew her.

    “Forgive me, Cullen’s this is our new guard member, she has lost her memory somehow, and don’t remember anything about her old life.  Isabella, say hi to the Cullen’s.  This is Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, and Jasper.”

“Hello.”  was all I said.  I just looked at them all, with them looking at me, I had that weird feeling like I was missing something again.

They all told me Hello and Aro gave them their invite to the ball.  The little short haired girl just kept looking over at me smiling.  Then I heard Aro speaking to Carlisle.

    “ Where is Edward?”  Edward, I knew that name, I didn’t know who it belonged to but, it struck a bell in my head when he said it.  I looked up when I heard it and the little pixie looking girl smiled at me again. 

    “He’s out Aro, and you know why.  After he lost his Bella, he couldn’t handle being here any more.”  Carlisle spoke really loudly.  There was another name I knew, where my memories coming back to me, I wasn’t sure, but I was beginning to remember little things like names.  Bella, I felt like someone important to me used to call me that.

Aro looked over at me and smiled.  “I guess we should be going now.  I hope to see you all at the ball.  Good day Carlisle.”  With that we headed back to the car.  Then someone put their hand on my shoulder, it was Carlisle.  I turned around and he spoke to me in a whisper.

    “Bella, I know you don’t remember us, but you know us.  Were your family, please come back to us, and to Edward.  He’s not himself without you.”  When he told me this, I just starred at him.  What did he mean.  Aro came over and grabbed my hand.

    “We have to be off, dear one.”  he said to me

    “Yes, Aro.” I smiled at him, then  when I was getting into the car I turned to look at the Cullen’s one more time.  

Aro drove us back to the airport and we headed back home, finally.  This time I didn’t sit with Licy, I sat all by myself.  I wanted to be alone, then I felt something in my pocket.  I put my hand in and there was three pictures in it.  There was one of the Cullen’s all together, then one with a bronze haired boy and me.  I stopped on that picture and didn’t even look at the last one for a long time.  That was me with another guy, me as a human.  They did know me, they knew who I was. 

Who was the man in the picture, I wondered.  I turned the picture over and on the back it said, Edward and Bella, engagement party at our house.  That was Edward and we were at an engagement party, but for who.  Then I happened to look down at my hand in the picture, it had a ring on it.  It wasn’t like the one I now wear, it was old and beautiful.  Was this a picture of our engagement party?  Oh my, what is going on.  I still don’t remember any of this, why?  Why couldn’t I remember this?  Did I love him?  I couldn’t stop thinking all these things.  Then finally I looked at the last picture and it was of a man and a woman.  The woman looked just like me as a human, except I had some of the mans features also.  Who were they?  I turned it over and it said, mom and dad.  Did that mean my mom and dad?  I looked up from the pictures to see Aro coming back to see me, I hid the pictures and put them out of my mind. 

    “Are you okay dear one?” he asked me.  He picked up my hand and I blocked my mind from him.  He frowned at me.

    “Yeah, I’m fine Aro, I would just like to be alone right now, even in my thoughts.  I hope you don’t mind.”

    “No that’s fine, but I wanted to let you know we are almost home, and Felix just called me and said he would be waiting for you when the plane landed, so you can go pick up your dress.  The ball will be in two weeks.”

    “Okay  thank you Aro, I can’t wait to see him and that dress.”

The plane landed and we got off the plane and there he was my Felix, I didn’t know what to say at first but I ran to him and kissed him.  My thoughts were still going crazy right now and he could tell, before we left Aro spoke to Felix, I couldn’t hear what they were saying, but they kept looking over at me.

***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More