Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 4, 2011

Broken Sun Chapter 25 - Long Awaited!









Chapter 25 - Long Awaited!


My wedding day had finally arrived and I was not at all scared, I actually was really excited to get married to him.  I remembered that when I was a human, I was dreading this day.  I had no clue why I would dread being married to my true love, My Edward.  I wanted to be Mrs. Edward Cullen at last!  It had been a long time coming and I couldn’t contain the excitement.  I was giddy and jumpy at the same time.  Alice had a hard time getting my hair and makeup done.  She kept laughing at me the whole time.  It was kind of funny, because before all of this happened I would have been really scared about getting married and the anxiety would have been crippling to me.  I probably would have been seeing spots or something crazy like that.  Not today, I thought!

Rosalie came in and helped Alice with my hair, after Alice showed her in detail how she wanted it done, then Alice helped me get into my dress.  It was the most prettiest dress I had ever seen.  It flared out a little at the bottom, it was white and form fitting,  it fit me like a glove.  I loved Alice dearly even more today, she could always work her magic!  She was a miracle worker when it came to cloths and parties.  I could hear the guests begin to arrive, we only had invited the few friends that knew that I had changed.  Jake, Seth, Billy, Sue, my dad, were the only people there, and the Denali clan was coming, we don’t even want to get into that.  I was still scared to meet Tanya even with me being a vampire now.  Plus some of the other covens that Carlisle knew were here also.

I was finally dressed and Alice went to go get ready and with in seconds she was already done and by my side.  Then my dad came in and smiled at me, I really had missed him.  Now that I had him back in my life, I was not going to ever let go.  I smiled at him and he came over and hugged me and there was tears in his eye’s.  He looked so dashing in his gray tux, Alice had defiantly gotten a hold of him.  I smiled up at him, he looked so uncomfortable. 

    “Bells, you look beautiful.  Your mother would have loved to be here, but I really don’t know how to explain the changes in you yet.  Maybe we can figure that out later.  I love you and that will never change no matter how much you have.  Never forget that, Bells.”  he told me, if I really could have cried tears I would have been bawling.  I looked up at my loving dad and didn’t know what to say to him, the only thing I could say was.

“Thank you dad.  I love you too!”  I smiled at him again and hugged each other.  Then there was a knock on the door and it was Felix.  Alice came out of her bathroom and asked for my dad to help her get the flowers.  She smiled at me and gave me some private time with Felix.   He walked over to me and smiled, then he hugged me.

    “I don’t think I’ll ever get over you Bella.  Please be happy!”  he told me, he tried to smile, but I could see it was forced.

    “Felix, I am happy.  Thank you Felix!  For letting me go and trying to protect me.  That means the world to me.  Thank you for letting me be with my Edward without a fight.”  I smiled at him again and gave him another hug.  Then there was another knock on the door.  This time it was my best friend.  Jake opened the door slightly and peeked in, I looked at him and smiled then turned towards Felix. “Felix, could you give us a minute please?”

    “Sure Bella.”  he said with a real smile this time.  He went to walk out and I stopped him.  He turned around and looked at me.

“Felix, you can always call me Izzy.  Only you though!  I will always be Izzy to you.”  I smiled at him and he reached over and kissed my cheek.  Then he turned around and walked out of Alice’s room.  Jake watched him walk away, with an angry look on his face.

Him and Felix didn’t get along at all, Jake knew that Felix was one of the one’s that took me away, he also knew that it was Felix who changed me.  It almost caused a couple of fights between them in the past couple of days, except I had stopped it each time.

Jake came into the room with one of his grins on his face, I knew he still had feelings for me, but I hoped he would fall in love one day and get over me.  He promised me not to ruin my wedding and promised, just like Felix, to let me be happy.  He came over and hugged me tight and held me for a few minutes, I felt him reach down and kiss the top of my head.  Then he let me go, I smiled up at him and reached up and kissed his cheek.  He looked really good, he was in a black suit.

    “One of these day’s your going to find someone you will love.  And I’m going to be totally jealous.  I’ve missed my best friend Jake.  I’m so happy you are here.”  I told him.

    “Watching you being jealous will probably be so much fun.  But, I don’t think that will happen, I still only see you Bells, I will always love you.”  he told me with a longing look on his face.   “Just be happy Bells and I will try to be happy for you.”  we hugged again and he left to take his spot.

I hadn’t even seen the decorations yet, Alice wouldn’t let me.  I had complained but of course it didn’t work with her.  She told me she wanted me to get the full force of it when I walked down the stairs.  And did I ever.

My dad came back right in after Jake left, then Alice told me it was time.  Rose was playing the piano and I could here the embellishments go crazy.  She was a really good musician, but nobody would ever compare to Edward.  I heard Alice’s cue and then I heard mine, as I walked down the stairs the smells assaulted me in full force.  It was amazing, everything in the house was covered in flowers and they smelt intoxicating.  I slowly walked down the stairs and made my way closer and closer to my true love, my Edward.

As soon as I saw him standing there smiling my favorite smile at me and not breaking eye contact between us, I lost all my thoughts about the decorations and all the flowers.
Carlisle was standing by his side, but I barely even seen him all I could see was Edward.  I didn’t even look at the guests, I just couldn’t tare my eye’s away from him, his eyes lit up every time I looked at him and I couldn’t get to him fast enough.  I wanted to let go of my dad’s arm and run to him, I wanted to wrap my arms around him and kiss him.  Then finally my dad took my hand and in a symbol as old as the world, my dad placed my hand into Edwards.  My dad smiled up at Edward and gave him a nod.  I finally was next to him holding his hand and I never wanted to let go.  I would never have to after this day.

Our vows were the usual ones that had been spoken for centuries, they were the traditional words that had been spoken a million times.   The only thing we had the minister change was the line till death do us part, we changed it to as long as we both shall live, we thought that was more appropriate, especially for a couple like us.

As soon as the minister spoke his part, my world that had been upside down and so messed up, seemed to settle into it’s proper place.  I looked into Edwards shinning eye’s and realized he was now mine forever.  That no one would ever be able to tare up apart again.  We both said the main words, the I do’s and then the minister declared us husband and wife.  Edward took me into his arms and kissed me, I didn’t want him to stop, but we had our guests and all so we had to.  I looked up at Edward and his eye’s looked like they would have had tears in them if that were possible.

The crowd exploded in applause for us and we turned to face them, I smiled at everyone and finally seen them all!  There were a lot more vampires here than I expected.

The wedding flowed into the reception party smoothly, of course like I said, Alice can work wonders.  It was just twilight outside and the back yard was so beautiful.  There was a large white tent in the yard with a huge dance floor and round tables, there was food for the people as well.  That’s where Jake and his pack would spend most of the time tonight.  Edward grabbed me for our first dance, we twirled around the dance floor with ease, I got another memory back at that moment, I remembered I used to hate to dance, I laughed at the memory.

“What is so funny Mrs. Cullen?”  I loved hearing my name.  I smiled at him while we were still dance around the floor, and I told him.

    “I just got another memory back, I remembered how I used to hate to dance.”  we laughed at the thought.  My memories were still coming back to me and this made really happy.  Hopefully what the Volturi had done to me could be repaired.

After our first dance we started to greet guests before my father daughter dance.  The first people we talked to was my Quileutie friends.  Seth congratulated us both and hugged us as well.  Jake kept his eye’s on me and hugged me and shook Edwards hand and then Edward nodded.  They were having one of those mind talks, those really got on my nerves sometimes.  I knew I would have to ask Edward about that later.  Then I hugged Billy and he congratulated me as well.  Then it was time for me to meet the one person I was dreading to meet.  Tanya was so beautiful and blond.  I looked up and tried to smile when she reached to hug Edward.  More like I was trying to suppress a growl.  Then he introduced me to them all.

    “Tanya, Kate, Garrett, Elezar, Carmen, and Elena this is my wife Bella.”  he told me.  He had already informed me about the new member of their coven, Elena was created by Garrett, Kate had always wanted a daughter and now she had one.  I smiled at them all as Tanya eyed me critically.  Then I saw something that caught my eyes, Felix was staring right at Elena!  She was beautiful in an exotic way, she was tall and very blonde.  She had a long blue dress on that showed her figure perfectly.  I smiled at Felix and nudged Edward and he whispered in my ear, that I was correct Felix was finally in love again.  Elena saw him staring and smiled over at him then walked over and they started talking. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More