Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 4, 2011

Broken Sun Chapter 29 - A sweet surprise







Chapter 29 - A sweet surprise



While he was outside getting the luggage, I walked around my house.  That was weird to even think, this was our house.  On a island named after me.  I looked around the main floor there was a kitchen, of course keeping up the appearances.  There was a bathroom, living room with a large plasma TV.  Everything was beige and tan, with hard wood flooring.  The whole back side of the house was glass, it looked just like the Cullen’s house in Forks.  I waited on the couch for Edward to come back in.  It only took him a second more and he brought the luggage in, he didn’t even see me sitting in the dark on the couch, he took the luggage right up the stairs and to the first door on the right.  I waited for him to come back down, I guess when he didn’t find me up there, he would come find me.  I was right, within a second of him going up, I saw him come running down the stairs.

 He looked for me first in the outside on the porch,  when he didn’t find me he came back in, I looked at the worried look on his face and laughed.  As soon as I did this, he fount me and grabbed me up off the couch and hugged me close to him.

 We didn’t last to long in the living room in the dark, within seconds Edward had me scooped up into his arms and was running at his full speed up the stairs.  My cloths didn’t last either.  They were ripped into shreds on the floor, I don’t think Edwards beige shirt made it either.  His hands roamed all over my body.  Very softly at first then like lightening, all over and fast.  I loved him touching me!  He looked me in the eye’s and spoke five amazing words to me.

    “I love you Mrs. Cullen.”

I couldn’t take it anymore, I took over.  I grabbed his head and brought it down to me and kissed him with such a force it probably would have knocked him out if he were human.  I let my tongue drag across his bottom lip and he let me in.  Our tongues collided and did their sensual dance.  He broke our kiss and started planting little kisses down my neck.  His hands still roaming made their way to my breast right as he took one taunt nipple into his mouth.  He flicked it with his tongue, I let out a moan of pleasure and desperately wanted to feel him inside me now!

    “Edward, Please!” I begged, he just smiled at me and shook his head.

He let his hand drift down to my lady part and inserted his finger then pulled it out just as fast.  Little tease.  Two can play at that game I thought.  I reached down and very lightly grazed his very hard penis.  It was now his turn to moan and he didn’t disappoint.  He rammed his two fingers inside of me and I arched my back, grinding my hips into his fingers.

    “Wow, my love you are so wet.  Is that because of me?” he asked.  I smiled at him and he slipped his fingers in again and again.  He started to kiss down my stomach till he reached the same lady part he was now fucking with his fingers.

He placed his tongue right at my clit and started to suck and lick.  OH HOT HOLY HELL! I thought.  He then slipped his tongue inside of me, and that was it.  I could feel myself tightening up around his tongue as he proceeded to move in and out.

    “Oh Edward More Damn it……..Oh Shit!” I moaned. He let me ride my orgasm till it was over.  I was on such a high.  As soon as it was over though, he came up to me and started kissing me again.  “Make love to your wife Edward.  Make love to me now.” I whispered.  He smiled at me and placed his manhood right at my opening.

He slipped it in and out real slowly teasing the fuck out of me.  God what did he want me to do beg.

    “Please Edward.”  I said.

He rammed into me and it felt like heaven.  We made love like this all night long.  Of course the second time, I returned the favor from the first time.  I gently stroked his man hood, he grabbed my hand and set the pace he liked and then I placed him into my mouth and took his large cock all the way to the back of my throat.  He was moaning and squirming all over the bed.  I laughed and the vibrations made him release in my mouth.  I swallowed and liked my lips.

    “Yum yum!” I said.  He smiled at me.  Then took me again.

The next day we spent the whole day out on the beach and in the water, the fish and sea life wouldn’t come near us at all.  I knew exactly why, but it still bothered me.  I had never been on a private island or even a island anywhere, I would have loved to swim with a dolphin or something.  But, I guess I should just get used to it.

    “Edward, is this where you were going to take me for our honeymoon, I mean before?” I asked.

    “Nope!  I was going to take you to Isle Esme.  Esme had agreed to let us borrow it for a few weeks, but when you were taken and all plans changed and you came back to me.  Well, I fount this island and bought it for you, I had the house built and then well here it all is.  Do you like it?”

    “Of course I like it, what’s not to like.” I said, I reached over and grabbed his hand and we made love right there on the beach, again for like the hundredth time.  I loved having sex with him.  Sometimes he was so graceful and slow, then others he was so passionate and fast.  I never knew what to expect.  This time it was passionate but still slow and loving. After we were done, he told me about the fantasy he had about doing this right here on the beach.  I smiled at him and thought about my own fantasy about the same thing when I was a human.  I had even had a dream about it one night.  I remember Charlie coming into my room and waking me up.  I was so embarrassed by it.  Now all I could do was laugh, which made Edward ask me about it.  I told him everything.  He told me he already knew, I slapped his arm and laughed some more about it.

Later that day, Edward got a phone call on his cell, it was Alice.

    “Alice, I asked you not to call us, unless it was an emergency.”

“Edward, I wanted to talk to Bella.  I wanted to tell her about a wedding that is in a week, that you two have to come home for.”

    “Whose?” he asked.  I heard this whole conversation and I knew exactly whose.   I smiled at him and mouthed the words Elena and Felix, at the same time Alice said it into the phone.

I smiled and thought about Felix and Elena, Felix was finally truly happy.  That made me really happy.  While I was thinking about it.  Edward handed me the phone.  I took it and it wasn’t Alice on the phone it was Felix and Elena.

    “Hello”

    “Izzy, hey I know your on your honey moon, but I couldn’t wait to tell you.  I asked Lena to marry me and she said yes.  I am so happy!  She wants to talk to you do you mind?” he asked.  Man I thought,  he loved his nicknames.

“Hey Elena, Congratts! What do you need?” I asked

    “I was wondering if you would be a bridesmaid?  Please say yes, if it wasn’t for you I would never have meet Felix, please say yes?”

    “Sure, I would love to.”  I told her,  “ When is it?”

    “Well it’s in a week in a half.  I know you all was supposed to be gone for about a month but could you possible come back sooner and then leave again?”

    “Let me talk to Edward.” I really didn’t have to ask he was already shaking his head yes at me.  I smiled at him then told Elena what he said, I heard her sequel in the phone.  I told her I would see her soon.  Then I hung up the phone and kissed Edward.     

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More