Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, October 4, 2013

Upcoming Fic: Fighting Alone




This is a The Host Fan Fiction!!! It isn't a very happy story, I write angsty stories so if you are looking for happy then please turn around and read something else.   

 Upcoming Fic: Prologue
                                                    
Sometimes I wonder how life had gotten so fucked up.  The world isn’t what it once was. For example the world I knew didn’t have a bunch of aliens trying to take over our minds and our world. I remember our world a lot different.


I remember having a family, laughing and pushing each other around as we played soccer together in the field behind our farm house. I remember being the younger sister that everyone wanted to protect. 

Who was I now though?

Well, I’ll tell you, I’m still Ally O’Shea.  That hasn’t changed.  What has though you may ask, well instead of playing soccer with my family, now I’m fighting for my life. 
Fighting Alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More