Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, October 4, 2013

Hidden Aria Chapter 2: So He Lied...Why Did You Push Him Away?



A/N: So here it is chapter 2 of Hidden Aria. I know its been a while since I posted anything for this story but RL is an asskicker lol. I hope you enjoy this next chapter, its an angsty one so fair warning. Let me know what you think. Thanks for reading!

Chapter 2 – So He Lied…Why Did You Push Him Away?

The pounding of my heart couldn't hide the sound of the slamming metal door. My heart was screaming at me to run after him to apologize but my legs wouldn't move. Sinking to the floor, the tears started to flood out of me, I cried, more than I ever cried over my parents dying.


I cried for letting him go, I cried for him lying to me, I cried for the loneliness that was taking over me…I just cried. Endless sobs wrecked through me, sobs I couldn't stop, not that I was even trying.
I laid there…I wasn't even sure how long I laid there. I couldn't make myself get up no matter how many times I tried to talk myself into it, my body just wouldn't listen to my pleas. I had to do something though; I couldn't stay on this floor forever.

BANG BANG BANG…the loud thuds on the door pulled me out of my thoughts and pulled me up to my feet. It was too much though, I wasn't ready to hear his apologies to me. So I just stood there waiting. Waiting to see what he would do next…but there was nothing. Whoever it was didn't make another sound. Not sure if they were still standing out there waiting like I was standing in here. It didn't take to long though for me to hear a voice from the other side.

"Aria it's me. Let me in. I just seen Sirius and he told me what happened. We need to talk."

Dumbledore always meant business and always got straight to the point with me. So I knew I could talk to him. I trusted him!

Slowly I walked over to the door and let him in not wanting to anger the one person that did teach me most of the magic I knew.

"Hey," I didn't really know what else to say to the man. I just turned around and headed back into my place of solitude.

He followed me all the way into my mother's library and set down on a fluffy chair acting like nothing was wrong till I spoke.

"Why are you here? He lied to me! "

"Yes he did and so did I, so why did you just let me in and push him out?"
I sat there staring at him and contemplating the words he had just spoke. I had no answer for him. 

He was right he had lied to me the same as Sirius had.

"Because I…um," I didn't know what to say. Well I did know but I wasn't ready to reveal that part of me yet. I wasn't ready to release those words that were trapped behind my teeth, like I was trapped behind that metal door that had held me prisoner since that deadly night. The fated night that changed my whole world, the night that took me away from the only family I had left. The night I watched as he killed my dad right in front of me, the night I listened to my mom's screams as he killed her.

"Aria, sweet hearted girl. Just speak your mind. I tell your brother the same thing all the time."
I had to change the subject and change it fast, before I blurted everything out.

"I want to see my brother. I want to get to know him. I want more than anything for him to get to know me and know that I even exist. He doesn't know at all does he?"

"No Aria, he doesn't know he even has a sister. He can't know about you yet. There is a time and a place for everything and this isn't the time for him to know. It's too dangerous for him to know you right now. For the both of you! But nice try, you didn't answer my question." He looked at me with that all knowing look that he likes to give.

"You don't miss a thing you do? Okay fine, I made him leave because…well it hurt more coming from him. Sirius lying to me hurt me more than knowing you lied to me. "

"And why do you think that is? Aria, what aren't you telling me?"

I couldn't tell him so I just looked away from him and grabbed the book from the table beside my chair.

"I'm not hiding anything, I just don't understand why you both thought it was better to lie to me then to tell me the truth. " I couldn't' help the tear that rolled down my cheek as I whispered to myself. "Lies hurt the ones you love. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More