Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, October 4, 2013

The Untouchables: Prologue





Prologue

"Are you sure you can handle this one, she's slipped through every other agents hands. I'm not sure if you are up to this task, McCarty. Do you really think you can handle this?"


"I can handle the cocky blonde. I got this, Ali. Seriously the little sly fox has nothing on me. Like I said, I got this."

I walked past the boss lady with a smug smile on my face. Her on the other hand, well she didn't even trust her own brother. Yeah my boss is my twin sister. But I could do this case, this was my shot to win my family over and really show them I could handle the family business. I would catch the one that always got away.

I will be the one to take Ms. Rosalie Hale down once and for all. I would get the girl, no I don't mean take her to my bedroom and do naughty things to her, no i mean i would exterminate her.
"Even if it's the last thing I do." Snickering to myself. "I love my job."

I'm Emmett McCarty…Assassin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More