Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, October 4, 2013

Hidden Aria Chapter 3: Hasty Choices



Hidden Aria Chapter 3 – Hasty Choices

"Well I'm going to leave you to sulk, Aria. Maybe you should think about those people you love and do what you think is best." He said winking at me as he let himself out.
Why does he have to be so god damn cryptic all the time? Stomping my foot like a little girl, I head off to my room to think.

It only takes me about ten minutes till I know exactly what I want to do. I want out of her, I want to see my brother, I want to be myself and not be locked up here forever. I want to…
That was all it took for me to make up my mind and at once I was in action. Gathering all my cloths and a case to carry them, I made hasty choices and got it all secured and ready to leave. With everything ready to go I take one more look around my room and then the rest of the place I had been kept in all these years, a place my father and mother had built just in case the unspeakable happened.

I opened the metal door and stepped out into the bright sunlight.

"She's gone! What do you mean she's not in there?" How could she be gone? He has to know where she is. "Are you telling me you have no idea where Aria has gone off too? What did you say to her?"

I stare at him dumbfounded trying to comprehend that she left. She wasn't through the metal door in the library waiting for me to read to her, she wasn't cooking or practicing her levitation spell she perfected. No she was gone!

I listen to him as he tells me exactly what he has told Aria, his words rattle in my head, twisting and turning the meaning over and over like dead weight.

"How could you say something like that to her? You know how she is, she doesn't think before she acts. She loves her brother; of course she is going to go straight to him. "

"That isn't who I think she meant, Sirius. I don't think she was talking about Harry."

"Then who was she talking about? Who else does she think she loves?"

He just stands there smiling at me, as I'm grasping for straws, trying to think of all the places she would go.

"Dumbledore, we have to keep her safe. I promised James I would keep them both safe."
I have no idea where I'm even going, as I walk along the road, I just know I'm finally free! I'm missing his company already. No Aria, stop thinking of him! It will only make it worse. You have to show them that you can take care of yourself. That you are a grownup and well god damn it, just don't think about him. 

But he's the one I love my subconscious says, staring me down like she knows what's right for me. I just smirk at her and hope she shuts up. I know what I'm doing! 

I keep my pace until I can't any longer. I know I will need shelter and some food soon. So I'm very thankful that I raided my parent's old safe in the library. I knew I would have to have some kind of money. I just hope it's enough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More