Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, June 10, 2011

Chasing Fire Chapter 10 Missing Piece Between Wash and Repeat(Bella’s POV) Teaser



Chapter 10 Missing Piece Between Wash and Repeat (Bella’s POV) Teaser


There he was standing there in the frozen foods section, with a beautiful girl in his arms.  I should have known an angel like him wouldn’t want a girl like me.  Who was I kidding he deserved a women…a women like the one in his arms.

I couldn’t help the tears that filled my eyes though.  I had left, went back to school.  I had to get away needed to move on with my life.  But what I hadn’t thought through was the life I had created right here in Forks, near my saving grace.  But, I had to face the facts he was never mine…he was hers.

1 comments:

has this story been up dated yet angel girl

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More