Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Broken Carousel Chapter 4



Broken Carousel

Chapter 4 ~ Saying Goodbye Love



Lynn was on her way to get me. All I had to do now was tell Edward. I listened for him to head downstairs; it didn’t take too long. I heard him open the door, leaving her inside the room. Slipping off the bed, I headed down the stairs after him.

I really wished I could just leave, but he did help me. He saved me. So I owed him at least an explanation.

I loved him.

He was the one I really wanted. So the least I could do is to say goodbye and let him go. I just hope he’d be happy when I’m gone.

“Edward, could I talk to you, please?” A small smile crept across his face as if he knew exactly what I wanted to say.

“You’re leaving right? You’ve coming to say goodbye. Don’t bother. You know you could never really say goodbye to me.” He said, smiling at me as he got up off the couch. He took the two small steps towards me, stopping in front of me. “You know you will always have a place right here.” He leaned in whispering in my ear, laying a hand over where his heart is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More