Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, June 20, 2011

Broken Carousel Chapter 5



A/N: Hey everyone, I’m really sorry I didn’t post on Friday afternoon but it was my birthday and yeah I went out. So to show you how much I love all of you, here is an extra chapter just for you. I will be posting chapter 6 shortly. Thanks so much for reading…

Chapter 5 ~ In Route

Kylie wanted me to come get her from Edward ‘s place, take her back to our place and pack her stuff up and leave. But where would we go if we left. I had no clue what she had planned in her mind and she wouldn’t tell me. At least not until I went and picked her up. I’m not saying I wouldn’t go with her, she’s my best friend and I will probably go. It’s not like I really didn’t have any roots here anyway.

A new place might do me some good and it isn’t like I had my heart set on this place anyway

I could tell she was upset, so I was trying to meet up with her as fast as I could. Our apartment was an hour away from Edward’s place. Fortunately, with a little bit of luck and a lot of speed, I managed to make the drive in thirty minutes flat.

I knew one thing, I didn’t want to see the bastard. He had hurt Kylie too much, I couldn‘t stand the thought of seeing him. So when I pulled into his place after being let in at the gate, I honked the horn and waited. She opened the door and of course she was followed by him. I gave him the evilest face I could muster up on such short notice and looked away from him. One word is all it would take for me to jump out of this car and kick his ass and he knew it. He knew I hated him for hurting Kylie all those years ago, but this time he somehow managed to help her out. So I couldn’t hate him to much right now.

As soon as she got in the car, he walked back into the house. Taking one last look back at her and to wave good bye. I have no clue how she could still care for him like she does, but that’s none of my business. My mind was racing and I decided to wait until we reached the highway, because I couldn’t take the silence anymore.

“Mind explaining to me what you were doing with that jackass back there? Would you please just tell me what the fuck happened to you?”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More