Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, June 24, 2011

Broken Carousel Chapter 8



A/N: Hey everyone, sorry about the wait for this chapter.  I had a huge final yesterday and didn’t really have the time to study and write.  But this week I have off so its time to write.  I hope you like this chapter it’s a bit longer but not by much.  I’ve been asked to let you all in on Kylie's and Edwards past, well that is coming soon.  But only in pieces… you will get to know exactly what all happened to Kylie with Edward and James.  So lets see what happens today.  A huge thanks goes out to Midas again for helping me write this one and editing.  Thanks to all you readers and the ones leaving me comments thanks so much.  


Chapter 8 ~Blowing this Popsicle Stand.

"Kylie your silence is killing me...time to spill what you are thinking. I can see it in your face. WTF happened back there?

“I’m okay, just got a little mixed up with James.. Edward fixed everything. I’ll be alright… I promise!”

The truth was the moment she said, “I’m okay” she revealed the hidden undertones of her reality and emotions. They came rushing out as if a flood gate was released from her mouth. I knew her to well not to know she was attempting to hide it from me in a cloud of simplicity laced with deceit and deception..

“He had me bound to a wall in his basement filled playroom, a room that I had willingly come to before. I had trusted him with my life.  After while he began to break that trust by keeping me there longer than I anticipated . I had been down here for over a three weeks,  I began to lose track of time because he didn’t keep a clock in his playroom.

He barely brought me food or water, making me feel very weak, which I think it was one of his newer fetishes…

He had always told me in the past that he cherished me, but something changed within him, something changed in his eyes this time and it wasn’t going as great as it usually had in the past. On the last night he walked away and didn’t return for the night.

I eventually had enough of the playroom and decided it was time to leave.. That is when I called Edward.”

Bits and pieces of the fragmented truth came out in her filtered fable. Deep down inside I knew there was more to what she said. The details that were spoken during our drive was only a simple outline and many details were left out or filled  with “her” version of what happened.  Call it a woman’s intuition, instinct, or inspired from dumb luck. But I knew I could not speak a word about knowing there was more to this… Because for her, this was the only way she could remain mentally stable and refrain from drifting off into the rift between insanity and serenity without her world crashing down around her.


At that point she had enough of recalling the unpleasant memories so we decided it was time to grab a bite to eat and go find a place to sleep for the night, before we headed the rest of the way to California and our new life’s.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More