Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, June 20, 2011

Broken Carousel Chapter 6



Chapter 6 ~ Explaining


“Lynn I swear I couldn’t get away, he had me chained to the wall in the playroom.  Something happened and he snapped. When I looked into his eyes, it wasn’t him that I saw. It was as if a monster had taken over my James.  It took awhile but  I got away and ran for it. My only option was to call Edward on the way and have him pick me up.  But James hadn’t fed me and I passed out.  After that all I remember is waking up in the hospital”

I knew I had to shorten what had actually happened. If I had told her the whole story, I really don’t think Lynn could have handle all the details, not to mention look at me the same way…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More