Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Broken Carousel Chapter 2 - No Air



A/N: Hey everyone, I have made a decision  to do a little something different with this fic.  You will get a post every single day except Sat. and Sun, but they will be short chapters.  I hope you all like this idea b/c I'm excited about it.  I hope you enjoy this story as well.  But anyway here is the second chapter for you.  ENJOY!!


Chapter 2 ~ No Air


Waking up the next morning, still feeling like the air had been knocked out of me, I lay there in the bed just staring at the ceiling. Yes I had been beaten badly by James, but that was nothing compared to seeing that thing walking down the stairs. His eyes lighting up when he saw her. Gah!

Focusing at the door, I recall where I had been lying the night before, wondering how I got into bed as I hear their whispers from across the hall. Her suppressed moans sending waves of panic and despair screeching thru my stomach and catching just beneath my throat, creating a queasy and unnerving feeling of boiling hate. This uneasy passion of jealousy took a backseat to the sick feeling that was threatening to explode out from my mouth.

I had to get out of this house. Just hearing them together was making me sick and I couldn’t stand one more second of it.

She was his in every way he needed, and I couldn’t be that anymore.

I picked up the phone and dialed her number.  She answered the phone right away.

“Hey babe, where the hell have you been?”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More