Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Unbreakable Bond Epilogue




    “Alexandra and Liam have written their own vows and would like to share them with each other and all of you now,” the minister stated then backed away as Liam and Alex looked deep into each other’s eyes.

  
    “My sweet…sweet love, My Alexandra, there were times when I thought this day would never come.  Times when my life was so dark without you.  But here we are standing in front of each other and our friends and family, confessing our love for one another.  I can’t believe I am about to be your husband and we can start our lives together as husband and wife.  You have made me the happiest man in the world.

When you came into my life, we were kids on the beach and from that day I fell deeply in love with you.  I was caught in your tidal wave that always dragged back in.  You drowned me in your love and I never want to resurface.  I love you my Alexandra, more than any words could ever say.”

Alexandra’s eyes flowed with the happy tears as Liam’s words hit her and touched her heart.  It was her turn and she wasn’t sure she could even speak.

    “Not sure how I could ever top that one, but I’m going to at least try.” She smiled as the tears overflowed out of her eyes and slid down her cheeks as she went on smiling.

    “Liam, you are my soul mate, my best friend, my life, my love, you are going to be the father of…hmm I want to say the father of our children in the future but…” she paused for a second placing her hand on her stomach.  “You are the father of this sweet little one in my belly right now.”

As she spoke the words for the first time everyone gasped. No one knew she was pregnant, not even the daddy of the little one.  His face was the best shocked face in the crowd even more shocked than Leah’s.  She knew she couldn’t finish saying what she was going to say, she had topped Liam’s speech by a landslide.  All she could do was nod when the question came out of Liam’s mouth.

    “We are having a baby?” The breathtaking smile crept across his lips as soon as she nodded and he screamed, ‘I’m going to be a daddy!’  Everyone erupted into cheers of congratulations.

Liam leaned into Alex granting her a soft kiss letting her know just how happy he was.  But the kiss grew and grew into something more until the minister had to break them up.

    “UH HUM.  Shall we move on and get this wedding done so you all can celebrate?”

Both Liam and Alex laughed breaking apart and nodding.  The minister finished the wedding ceremony and pronounced them husband and wife.

The celebration continued into the reception right away with all the guests congratulating them on both getting married and being pregnant.

    “Mom, dad.  I love you to so much.  I wanted to surprise you all at the same time and well, this worked out.”

    “Yeah I’d say so,” laughed Leah hugging her daughter and whispering how much she loved her.

Alex and Liam were called to the dance floor, together at a wedding but this time it was their wedding and no one was running out and heartbroken.  This time they were together forever.  Unbreakable.















A/N: I can't believe this story is over...I've been writing it so long.  But it was time for it to be finished and time for me to work on the others.  A huge thanks goes out to my beta and you as the readers.  Alright time for me to get back to writing.  I hope you all enjoyed this story.  Thanks again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More