Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, May 6, 2011

Broken Carousel Teaser






Thought you all might like a little teaser of the soon to come Broken Carousel.  Its seriously going to be a scary ride.  When the music stops all hell will break lose with this one.  So here you go, a teaser for Chapter 1



I looked over at the entrance to the house and seeing my cell phone on the table by the door, a place he always made me leave it when I was here for the weekend to play. I ran over and grabed it, ripping the charger out of the wall in the process and placing it in the coat pocket. The adrenaline of actually escaping this hell hole pumping through me.

I turned around on my heel and headed off towards the back door of the house. I didn’t dare go out the front door scared he might still be standing there or come back in because he forgot something. Once I reached the back patio door, clutching the door handle like it was my lifesaver, my body tried to give out on me, but I forced it to keep moving. Just get out of here, you have to get out of here Kylie, now!

I crossed over the threshold and had no time to rejoice as I did. I took off running in no direction in particular. The sun hitting my eyes and causing pain to course though them, pain I ignored as I knew I had to get as far from the house as I could before he came back for me. It was all like a bad scary movie. Worse than any nightmare I had ever had.

Darting towards the woods, I rushed past the trees, tripping several times in my purist of escape. Each time I landed on my hands and knees, scraping them and wincing as the pain shot through them. I forced myself to get up and run some more.

The brush and branches that were on the floor of the treacherous woods scratched the bottom of my bare feet as I ran as fast as my legs could take me. My breath catching in my throat as panic coursed through my body, as the trees grabbed at my coat, ripping it making me whimper each time. My legs felt sluggish and like mush but I knew I had to push myself or my life would be over. He would come for me…

I needed to be as far away from that house and that torture chamber as I could get before he came back to torture me some more and find me missing.

I couldn’t stop running…I knew that no matter what, I had to keep going or I would just collapse and he would catch me and murder me. But I also knew I had to get a hold of someone to help me. But who could I call? Who could I let see me like this?

That’s when it hit me. I knew exactly who to call…Edward.

2 comments:

So excited to start reading this! I'm very intrigued!
XoxoX
ba

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More