Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, July 1, 2011

Broken Carousel Chapter 10



Chapter 10 – Memories going around and around…

Drifting off to sleep was the easy.  However, the dreams were merciless; his ruthless eyes were always staring at me. I was left there helpless, as all I could do is watch it all happen to me, again and again to myself over and over unable helpless to fight back. The images continued to dance in my head through the night.  It was if I watching the scene from afar, I couldn’t get close enough to the ‘me’ inside the dream. I hated this visual out of body reenactment, each time it replayed the more horrific it felt to lay there and not be able to resist him or fight the evil that took control of him and unleashed itself on me.

I tried to scream, punch, claw, and gouge out his eyes, but it was if my hands were unable to avoid his advances and my attempts just went through him as if he was an evil specter  and my voice was useless because the feeble attempts to raise alarms were  drowned out by his growls and panting. 
As the sadistic smiled curled upon his lips distorting them to an evil snare, the words:

“You’ll always be my bitch” slipped through them.

I continued to fight against my restraints the outside world was useless to me now, fear gripped and ravaged me. It began to drown out my senses, and to cause my vision to blur. I couldn’t even hear the music? The music of the one thing that could bring me back to reality.  Suddenly just the thought of that one object I regained a purpose, however small it was I knew It was to get out of these binding and get as far away from here as I could.  My only purpose was to get out of those bindings and get away from him and this torture chamber. 

My dreamself kept trying to fight and unleash the bindings as his hands repeatedly came crashing down on her cheek and forced himself into her mouth.  I screamed for her…for him to stop doing this to me. 
Biting down on him would mean death for me so I knew I had to fight that urge off as fast as it came.  It didn’t mean I couldn’t fit though and fit I did.   

“Fuck this; I am a prisoner in a cell with no walls. Why am I the one who takes the fall?”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More