Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Broken Carousel Chapter 12



Chapter 12 – Dreams Dreams Go Away But Don’t Come Back Another Day 


Lynn returned from the bathroom holding what appeared to be a towel in her hand that was clamped down on her nose. I could now see that the towel was turning from its normal color of white to a sickly shade of pink.  

Why was she bleeding? And seriously, why was I on the floor?

I was confused, the last thing I remember really was falling asleep and then….OH!


I was dreaming and must have kicked Lynn when she tried to wake me. 

                “Sorry Lynn, I didn’t know that was you.  I thought you were…”

                “So this dreams…do you want to talk about it?” Lynn asked, but I could see the pleading in her eyes.

She wanted to know the disturbing and gripping details; she wanted me to explain the dream without the filtered fable I fed her earlier.  I know I wasn’t ready for that yet, so I fluffed it up a bit. 

                “You know just the normal running through the woods murderer chasing you with a huge knife.   
Sorry I kicked you and woke you up.

                “No, it’s okay.”  She replied, but I could see it in her eyes she knew I was lying my ass off. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More