Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Chasing Fire Teaser: Chapter 11 Edwards POV


Chasing Fire Chapter 11 ~ Asshat Syndrome (Edwards POV)

I had hurt her, I had screwed up my chance of being happy again.  Standing there in the parking lot, it took me a few minutes till i got up the courage to walk back in and finally tell Lindz that I wasn’t her Edward anymore.  I wasn’t the same person and that I didn’t love her the way she deserved.  We both had changed and we both had to live with that.


The thing was, i didn’t need to get the courage up at all, Lindz somehow already knew.  I guess she saw it in Bella and my faces.

There were so many things I  wanted to say to her. To tell her I wished things were different between us and that I could change it for the better. I couldn’t even find the words to apologize for being such an asshat and a total fucktard. I stumbled to find the words to say these things and as the moments passed by I couldn’t get them or anything else out.

I had so much to say but the only thing I could muster up and say was a single word. It left my lips in a hurry and it was so simple, deep and vague yet I wished I could have taken it back. I should have said something more meaningful and deep but it was all I could say to Lindz, was the simple word phrase, Sorry.  (But I really did mean it.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More