Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Another Teaser for Chapter 2 of Hidden Aria




Chapter 2 – So He Lied…Why Did You Push Him Away?



Slowly I walked over to the door and let him in not wanting to anger the one person that did teach me most of the magic I knew.

 “Hey,” I didn’t really know what else to say to the man.  I just turned around and headed back into my place of solitude.  

He followed me all the way into my mother’s library and set down on a fluffy chair acting like nothing was wrong till I spoke.
              
“Why are you here? He lied to me! “

“Yes he did and so did I, so why did you just let me in and push him out?”



I sat there staring at him and contemplating the words he had just spoke.  I had no answer for him.  He was right he had lied to me the same as Sirius had. 
               
“Because I…um,” I didn’t know what to say. Well I did know but I wasn’t ready to reveal that part of me yet.  I wasn’t ready to release those words that were trapped behind my teeth, like I was trapped behind that metal door that had held me prisoner since that deadly night.  The fated night that changed my whole world, the night that took me away from the only family I had left.  The night I watched as he killed my dad right in front of me, the night I listened to my mom’s screams as he killed her.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More