Blogroll

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Teasers for Hidden Aria Chapter 2 : Overtaking Loneliness





Chapter 2 ~ Overtaking Loneliness Teaser


Broken Pieces of a barely breathing story...
Where there once was love...
Now there's only..
ME...





The pounding of my heart couldn’t hide the sound of the slamming metal door.  My heart was screaming at me to run after him to apologize but my legs wouldn’t move.  Sinking to the floor, I cried my eyes out.  More than I ever cried over my parents dying.

I cried for letting him go, I cried for him lying to me, I cried for the loneliness that was taking over me…I just cried. Endless sobs wrecked through me, sobs I couldn’t stop, not that I was even trying.





Vid tease: 





Pic Tease:








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More